Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Saw pictures on his twitter with other men but no videos.. is he another queerbaiter? or has he actually had sex/oral with men on his of?

Techinally no, he doesn't say he's bi/gay so he's not really queer baiting. He does homo erotic with his cousing like jerking off next to each other but not touching. There are worst queer bait out there. Ones that say they are gay/bi and they don't even show dick on OF .. lol

Techinally no, he doesn't say he's bi/gay so he's not really queer baiting. He does homo erotic with his cousing like jerking off next to each other but not touching. There are worst queer bait out there. Ones that say they are gay/bi and they don't even show dick on OF .. lol
He is insinuating they go all the way so he is most definitely queerbaiting aswell as clickbait :joy:

Attachments

He is insinuating they go all the way so he is most definitely queerbaiting aswell as clickbait :joy:
exactly! people in this site often exaggerate or call everything ''queerbaiting'' but all of them are debatable this is THE DEFINITION of queerbating

This is his cousin?
I couldn’t care less if he is his cousin or not he isn’t mentioning this in his posts is he? He is clearly stating him as a “stud” and adding “we go all the way” insinuating they have sex so he is still queer baiting end off.

Wrong. So very wrong. He's 100% queer baiting.

Queer baiting isn't just saying you're gay or bi. It's pretending to be gay or bi. He posts TONS of stuff on his Twitter flat out telling you he's doing sexual stuff with men. Then you click on it and it's absolutely none of that. It's the definition of queer baiting.

I don't know who would give this guy any money. His profile screams entitled and aggressive douche. I can't believe he says this to people supporting him financially. He has zero respect for his followers and our community shouldn't give him a cent.

Screenshot_20230401_204352_Chrome.jpg

I don't know who would give this guy any money. His profile screams entitled and aggressive douche. I can't believe he says this to people supporting him financially. He has zero respect for his followers and our community shouldn't give him a cent.

View attachment 93107961
I don't know, to me it feels like he's just saying the quiet part out loud. Most of them act this way they just pretend that they don't.

Wrong. So very wrong. He's 100% queer baiting.

Queer baiting isn't just saying you're gay or bi. It's pretending to be gay or bi. He posts TONS of stuff on his Twitter flat out telling you he's doing sexual stuff with men. Then you click on it and it's absolutely none of that. It's the definition of queer baiting.
Facts!