Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

Why he gaybaits though?! He's a very handsome dude... I mean, just admit you're straight and move on. Gay guys will still subscribe to his content because he's hot and has a nice dick. No need to pretend to also like guys when it's quite obvious he doesn't.

He’s a complete ass. I spent over $500 on PPVs and asked him if he offered customs and he replied a week later and said

“I charge a lot for that and I doubt youd pay that.. u hardly by videos as it is”

so he can’t spell and he’s stuck up
I'm sorry if that sounds a bit rude, but I feel like these 500 dollars would be much more well spent if you hired a hot guy to fuck the shit out of you instead. No OF content creator deserves that much money unless it involves real stuff.

dude if you've seen posts of this thread you've seen everything about him his dick his hole and fucking videos we dont need to see more this dude he's straight up the worst don't spend any more money on him he's an entitled straight dumbass
Nah he's a dick tbh with an overinflated ego, it's not this guy's fault

Why he gaybaits though?! He's a very handsome dude... I mean, just admit you're straight and move on. Gay guys will still subscribe to his content because he's hot and has a nice dick. No need to pretend to also like guys when it's quite obvious he doesn't.
Because he makes even more money by fooling people. There's users in here asking for his gay content. THERE ISN'T ANY!

All you need is a few suggestive images tied with some spicy language and the gays buy. Then they come crying here when they find out it was just bait. The same gays repeat the same cycle with all these hot, but very straight men. The thirst will destroy you and gay men just don't learn this!

You can call out these gay baiting straight men, but ultimately, THE GAYS should be held accountable for never learning. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for gays being scammed in topics. There's literally a message above them warning them, yet someone new is always getting scammed. Live by the thirst, die by the thirst.

Agreed. He doesn't need to. I only end up subscribing to guys who are actually bi or who are completely upfront about being straight, otherwise it just feels manipulative.

my take is he even bi? seems like he’s queer baiting. Are his video actually of him having sex with men?
He promote it as him having sex with a guy(getting it on) but never once him having sex with one. He had his other 2 friends doing it but they look like shit. He never get sucked nor fucking an ass

ur so upset and for what ... girl move on
Because he makes even more money by fooling people. There's users in here asking for his gay content. THERE ISN'T ANY!

All you need is a few suggestive images tied with some spicy language and the gays buy. Then they come crying here when they find out it was just bait. The same gays repeat the same cycle with all these hot, but very straight men. The thirst will destroy you and gay men just don't learn this!

You can call out these gay baiting straight men, but ultimately, THE GAYS should be held accountable for never learning. I don't feel an ounce of sympathy for gays being scammed in topics. There's literally a message above them warning them, yet someone new is always getting scammed. Live by the thirst, die by the thirst.

"You're so upset girl. Just move on. Here let me quote you to argue with you! But just move on girl! But let me put the spotlight on you! But you stop being upset okay?!"

-You with that logic in 2023.

His points are very valid though. These guys get rich off of gaybaiting because of us as a community having a "str8 guy experimenting for the first time" fetish, so the more we warn them, the better. Then, if they still want to give them money, that's on them. Just don't come back complaining that the OF straight guy you have the hots for is just leading you on by telling you to renew your subscription, because next month surely there'll be gay/bi content lol