Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

He’s gay baiting hard telling everyone on TikTok he’s bi and he’s a top and they are all falling for it! That man hasn’t fucked or come close to a man’s asshole in his life. I wish people
Would wake the fuck up! If someone has a burner TikTok account go let them know! It’s disgusting what he’s doing

He’s gay baiting hard telling everyone on TikTok he’s bi and he’s a top and they are all falling for it! That man hasn’t fucked or come close to a man’s asshole in his life. I wish people
Would wake the fuck up! If someone has a burner TikTok account go let them know! It’s disgusting what he’s doing
If he bothers you so much, stop looking at him. I think he is hot as fuck and I am never going to ever hook up with him but I like looking at him and fantasizing.

If he bothers you so much, stop looking at him. I think he is hot as fuck and I am never going to ever hook up with him but I like looking at him and fantasizing.
Ok chill, don’t call the police. I’m making a statement. And no no one knows he’s playing look at his comments. I took think he’s hot and have spent lots of money on this stuff! I wanna say I’m the one who really pressed for him to show his ass hole. Not saying I was the only one but when I was first asking he didn’t have that content yet! I asked repeatedly till he made it! But anyways I’ve let my sub go and now he’s on TikTok doing this dumb shit where he’s pretending to be a bi top it’s just annoying. That’s all. So chill bro! I know you’ll die on the cross for him but some people are gorgeous to look at and you hate to see them speak. No biggie.

I follow him on TikTok. When he was in Scotland and moved back to the US he seemed like a nice guy. Positive happy go lucky. Now for whatever reason he’s completely changed only posts replies to negative comments. Comes across as a bit of a gaslighting narcissist. His appearance is shabby looking as opposed to his clean cut look before. I don’t know, seems like somethings gone wrong for him and he has changed. I have even unfollowed him
That’s what I’m saying!