Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

I'm sorry if that sounds a bit rude, but I feel like these 500 dollars would be much more well spent if you hired a hot guy to fuck the shit out of you instead. No OF content creator deserves that much money unless it involves real stuff.
Annnnnnd I do that too.

His points are very valid though. These guys get rich off of gaybaiting because of us as a community having a "str8 guy experimenting for the first time" fetish, so the more we warn them, the better. Then, if they still want to give them money, that's on them. Just don't come back complaining that the OF straight guy you have the hots for is just leading you on by telling you to renew your subscription, because next month surely there'll be gay/bi content lol
honestly, we're just here for nudes

op was annoying for spreading generalizations and projecting his frustrations in this forum. nobody gaf. blaming the gays for smth straights do when this dynamic of the gays being hung up over the straights has long existed and will probably continue to do so for a long time. we are very far from a society where gays and straights enjoy an equal dynamic. there exists a desire for straight approval. i understand why gay ppl are easily tricked by straight men in power because it is institutional. op was shortsighted and placing his energies towards the wrong camp

honestly, we're just here for nudes

op was annoying for spreading generalizations and projecting his frustrations in this forum. nobody gaf. blaming the gays for smth straights do when this dynamic of the gays being hung up over the straights has long existed and will probably continue to do so for a long time. we are very far from a society where gays and straights enjoy an equal dynamic. there exists a desire for straight approval. i understand why gay ppl are easily tricked by straight men in power because it is institutional. op was shortsighted and placing his energies towards the wrong camp
1. We're talking specifically about his Onlyfans content. You're upset we're calling out his bait and switch tactics.

2. Gays DO need to take responsibility. Gays aren't victims here if they keep allowing it. Users have been letting people know about Sojmani dozens of pages back. It's well known sis and maybe if you'd bother to stop focusing on nudes for 1/10 tenth of a second and read the comments here, you wouldn't get scammed!

3."there exists a desire for straight approval. i understand why gay ppl are easily tricked by straight men in power because it is institutional"

^^^^^^^^^^^
f0960d63b7122784cd07544ca2f641b0_w200.gif

Anyone know why he put an X over the soviet tattoo?

Westerners have been trained to hate communism with a burning passion so lots of them probably told him that seeing it was a turn off. So he folded and got it crossed out as to not impact his business of selling his average cawk.