Photos & Videos Sojmani (yerbooski Tiktok)

we can not know his sexuality for sure of course, but me being cuban and knowing how machismo influences the mind of men in cuba or even that of other latino men in general, I bet this guy and elejandro belmont are bisexuals and this is as far as they are willing to go publicly so not to contradict the cuban macho men's sexual standards of behavior expected from straight guys by society. Im thinking also of Alain Lamas, I remember he used to have profiles on dating app as bisexual long before he even began making videos.

So I’d love to see it to see if he is gay baiting but last I heard he barely touched the guys thigh! It was just clickbait
You're definitely right.. don't waste ur money. He doesn't even jerk off next to the guy on video... its all just stills to get shots to think you're gonna see more but you never see more. I wasted $20 dollars that said it ended with them in the shower with a cumshot to the chest and that never even remotely happened. He's 100% gay baiting. And if you call him out on it, he'll block you from everything. I got blocked from his OF and his Twitter lol.

we can not know his sexuality for sure of course, but me being cuban and knowing how machismo influences the mind of men in cuba or even that of other latino men in general, I bet this guy and elejandro belmont are bisexuals and this is as far as they are willing to go publicly so not to contradict the cuban macho men's sexual standards of behavior expected from straight guys by society. Im thinking also of Alain Lamas, I remember he used to have profiles on dating app as bisexual long before he even began making videos.
Yes you can! If all you see him is with girls and solo content, then he's straight. I'm over people acting like this doesn't mean anything. You never see him with a man EVER and it's nothing but baiting. He's straight.