Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Probably posted this here before but fuck it. Sorry in advance. This might be my favorite song all time. It’s depressing, yet uplifting, scary and factual all in an under 3 minute package. It’s a wake up call, grim reminder and call to arms all at once. The line “we’re animals, with golden rules, who can’t be moved my rational views” really paints this garbage world we are in right now, despite being recorded 12+ years ago.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As someone who both struggled with loneliness as a teen and later on had a friend who committed suicide and I was the first to find him that way, I find this one of the most depressing songs ever and even today really can't stand to listen to it.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wouldn't say I have songs that make me cry, bit there are so e that take me back. Maybebchole me up. I've been a guitarist since I was 12, I'm now 50. I started singing when I was 10. I've been a long haired Rocker most of my life. And the RocknRoll lifestyle moved in my house when I was 3 when my mom married aRock guitarist and his band converted out garage to a rehearsal studio. They were a very good and popular band. Add to that a hard childhood and one who identified better with music than people..... Well there are many songs that bring memories up and not all are great. Even if I love the songs. If I'm ever able to perform again it makes the performance better because play and sing them with more soul. Shit, I gave a similar answer the other day at one of my guitar forums!!! Haaaah!!!!

Reactions: Nexolaris

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Some of you will think this is dorky, some of you will understand.

Every time I hear this song, I am transported back forty years to the most amazing relationship I have ever had. I wonder where she is, how her life turned out, and wish that we could go back and try again.

Reactions: Nexolaris