Sperm/cum/cock

Tran_Man123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Interesting question. For the sake of this answer allow me to say that I'm 60/40. 60% visual and 40% auditory. Hearing the words sperm, cum, or cock doesn't turn me as quickly as actually seeing a nice hard dick spewing cum all over the place. And yes, in my mouth as there is no other place that I like it better.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Love hearing the word "sperm".....as in "do you want to taste my sperm?" or "do you want to feel my sperm inside of you?"
Oh hell yes.........love the taste, smell and feel of warm sperm.......

Reactions: 933295

yusufkhanz

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Definitely love hearing dirty talk. I have a real fetish for hearing the words "penis" or "sperm" or "semen" or "load"

Those words are so technical and formal compared to like, cock, jizz, cum but it really arouses me.

Love hearing a girl say things like "I want to see your sperm" or "Can you show me your sperm please?" while she's sucking me off.

And if I''m sucking a guy, I like hearing him talk to me and ask me questions like
"You like sucking on penis huh?"
"Yeahh, my penis is in your mouth. How's that hard penis taste?"

and when he's teasing me about cumming
"You want to taste my semen?" "I'm making it for you right now"
"I want to squirt all my semen out on your tongue, you want that?"
"Can I unload my balls in your mouth?"
"Are you hungry for some sperm?"

Then right before he's about to blow
"Yeahhh, you want that hot load man?"
"I want you to swallow my load ok?"
"I'm gonna nut in your mouth. You're going to eat my sperm bro ok? You ready?"
"Are you ready to eat all this sperm?"

I love dirty talk like that, especially if he's jerking himself off into my open mouth and keeping me in place to take all of his cum.

Reactions: Illbeg4BigCock

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The words turn me on. I get hard thinking about them!

And yes... I would put them in my mouth! I have done it before and will do it again!

I love the feel and taste! Crave it, swallow it, lick up every drop. And still crave more afterwards!

I have loved cum from the first time I tasted it!

Reactions: Assman1

Illbeg4BigCock

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Definitely love hearing dirty talk. I have a real fetish for hearing the words "penis" or "sperm" or "semen" or "load"

Those words are so technical and formal compared to like, cock, jizz, cum but it really arouses me.

Love hearing a girl say things like "I want to see your sperm" or "Can you show me your sperm please?" while she's sucking me off.

And if I''m sucking a guy, I like hearing him talk to me and ask me questions like
"You like sucking on penis huh?"
"Yeahh, my penis is in your mouth. How's that hard penis taste?"

and when he's teasing me about cumming
"You want to taste my semen?" "I'm making it for you right now"
"I want to squirt all my semen out on your tongue, you want that?"
"Can I unload my balls in your mouth?"
"Are you hungry for some sperm?"

Then right before he's about to blow
"Yeahhh, you want that hot load man?"
"I want you to swallow my load ok?"
"I'm gonna nut in your mouth. You're going to eat my sperm bro ok? You ready?"
"Are you ready to eat all this sperm?"

I love dirty talk like that, especially if he's jerking himself off into my open mouth and keeping me in place to take all of his cum.
I have a man that talk like this to me and when blows he exclaims “It’s feeding time faggot!” Love that.

Reactions: Assman1

All three words sound sexy to me but it also depends on who's saying them.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not too big on cum in my mouth, lol. As for the words, it depends how they're used in context. For instance, which sounds sexier?:
The guy jerked his throbbing cock, it's veins working overtime as his orgasm built up in his balls and then rushed immediately up his shaft! The semen sputtered out as he pumped the remainder onto the table.
Or:
The guy jerked his massive cock, the blood gushing in it so quickly that the pressure became painful as his load reached near explosion! At first there was nothing but small dribbles of precum leaking out like a broken faucet, then enormously thick ropes of copious amounts of jizz erupted from his gigantic head and plastered the table with a new coat of cum lacquer.
See it's all about content and how to manipulate words and the reader's visual picture.

bwhip1011

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Interesting question. For the sake of this answer allow me to say that I'm 60/40. 60% visual and 40% auditory. Hearing the words sperm, cum, or cock doesn't turn me as quickly as actually seeing a nice hard dick spewing cum all over the place. And yes, in my mouth as there is no other place that I like it better.

Yes! Very much a turn on, but agree with Tran. I'm much more visual and want to see it!

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes! Very much a turn on, but agree with Tran. I'm much more visual and want to see it!
Well I tried, lol. I guarantee that if you weren't so.visually simulated and you were on a desert island and you found a story I wrote the way I did on here, you'd be busting loads left and right, lol.