Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To the two idiots that don’t get sarcasm. Please go look it up in the dictionary. Definitely not Stephen. I was obviously trolling with my last post about his OF being amazing. Some people are just idiots...

anyways, here is some more of Stephen.
Hi Stephen Lomas how are you honey?

Reactions: fsvev vwewv

fordtotti0

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
To the two idiots that don’t get sarcasm. Please go look it up in the dictionary. Definitely not Stephen. I was obviously trolling with my last post about his OF being amazing. Some people are just idiots...

He should wear white next time lol

Kylericha

Cherished Member
Media

Thanks for sharing. Can’t believe he asked for tips for this.

atopwithaheart

Expert Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly applaud him for how much his OnlyFans has changed in response to so many initially negative comments. He was understandably uncomfortable before (even though some could say he knew what he was doing starting an OnlyFans account), but compared to two weeks ago, this is great. Not yet full on OnlyFans guru great, but good enough to tame the masses. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a bare ass video within the next few weeks.