Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
I would disagree with that. Men are willing to pay but they want a piece of the cake sort to speak. I dont think some guy will blindly just fund his lifestyle without getting something back from him. Men are desperate but not that desperate? Hes just another guy with a nice ass. Millions of men can be found with nice butts. Theres really nothing unique about him.
I mean, there's nothing really unique about almost everyone, but there are still plenty of average/mediocre people making tens and hundreds of thousands on onlyfans. I get that you have a particular feeling about his lack of appeal, but obviously there are thousands and thousands of people who want to see his ass, and lord knows how the community thirsts over straight white guys.

Not to mention, there are still people discovering his page from TikTok and Instagram every day that are signing up, who are not reading threads like this. So most likely that will result in some steady income for at least a couple months.

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, there's nothing really unique about almost everyone, but there are still plenty of average/mediocre people making tens and hundreds of thousands on onlyfans. I get that you have a particular feeling about his lack of appeal, but obviously there are thousands and thousands of people who want to see his ass, and lord knows how the community thirsts over straight white guys.

Not to mention, there are still people discovering his page from TikTok and Instagram every day that are signing up, who are not reading threads like this. So most likely that will result in some steady income for at least a couple months.
Indeed. I cant relate. There are thousands of guys out there on OF and online in general that are a lot hotter. Just dont see why people are obsessing about this guy.

doby n

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Indeed. I cant relate. There are thousands of guys out there on OF and online in general that are a lot hotter. Just dont see why people are obsessing about this guy.

You've posted more than anyone on this thread. If anyone seems obsessed with him it's you. If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to reply to everyone's comments. That's how indifference works. What you're displaying is the opposite. More akin to extreme thirst that you're trying to veil with disdain. Why keep shaming people for their interest or for being bothered when you clearly equally if not more interested/bothered?

Also you keep saying he's a dime a dozen, so can you please post the list of facially attractive masculine country-thick All American muscle boys with huge bodybuilder legs and a big fat dump trucks who are twerking and bent over bare assed and bustin it wide open on OF? Because I would love to subscribe to those pages but other than maybe Chad Mitchell (whose content is boring) and Steve Rickz (who is not the same kind of attractive nor muscular like this guy) and I can't think of one.

He has a real opportunity to make money here but if he doesn't want to that's his choice. Will he regret not using his OF moment to create a nice fat savings account when he gets a rugby injury in two years and loses all his muscle and gains a tone of weight (cause those hips can't wait to spread) and the new pandemic hits and he can't find work? Probably but that's not my business.

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
You've posted more than anyone on this thread. If anyone seems obsessed with him it's you. If you didn't care you wouldn't bother to reply to everyone's comments. That's how indifference works. What you're displaying is the opposite. More akin to extreme thirst that you're trying to veil with disdain. Why keep shaming people for their interest or for being bothered when you clearly equally if not more interested/bothered?

Also you keep saying he's a dime a dozen, so can you please post the list of facially attractive masculine country-thick All American muscle boys with huge bodybuilder legs and a big fat dump trucks who are twerking and bent over bare assed and bustin it wide open on OF? Because I would love to subscribe to those pages but other than maybe Chad Mitchell (whose content is boring) and Steve Rickz (who is not the same kind of attractive nor muscular like this guy) and I can't think of one.

He has a real opportunity to make money here but if he doesn't want to that's his choice. Will he regret not using his OF moment to create a nice fat savings account when he gets a rugby injury in two years and loses all his muscle and gains a tone of weight (cause those hips can't wait to spread) and the new pandemic hits and he can't find work? Probably but that's not my business.
Just chiming in to say I believe he co-owns a business so most likely the can't find work thing wouldn't really be a problem for him

Reactions: LadyLena

doby n

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just chiming in to say I believe he co-owns a business so most likely the can't find work thing wouldn't really be a problem for him

I know. You know small businesses go under all the time, right? It was a hypo... nevermind.

The point is... if anybody has a list of handsome muscular fat-bottomed and countrythicc boys baring all on OF please do drop the names and screenshots and I'll share what I have. If they charge money than 9 bucks and don't spread it open or get penetrated, no thanks. My new rule of thumb.

Reactions: Clemmon Wright

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This dude is the biggest con artist on OF. What other creator has had the audacity to ask for $60K just to maybe post a partially nude photo? He is beyond Bella Thorne level delusional but at least she's famous, he is just some random redneck. His pattern of asking for tips for just the suggestion of being partially nude is honestly the worst grifting I've seen on the platform. At least other creators who don't do nudity or do it only minimally are very honest about it. He should just shut down his account, crawl back to Tiktok and try to salvage his reputation there, and we can all try to forget this travesty ever occurred.

Kylericha

Cherished Member
Media
This dude is the biggest con artist on OF. What other creator has had the audacity to ask for $60K just to maybe post a partially nude photo? He is beyond Bella Thorne level delusional but at least she's famous, he is just some random redneck. His pattern of asking for tips for just the suggestion of being partially nude is honestly the worst grifting I've seen on the platform. At least other creators who don't do nudity or do it only minimally are very honest about it. He should just shut down his account, crawl back to Tiktok and try to salvage his reputation there, and we can all try to forget this travesty ever occurred.

agree. He really messed up. I’m definitely not resubscribing and I’m not even interested in his tik tok anymore after what he’s pulling.

atopwithaheart

Expert Member
Media
Huntington Beach (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly applaud him for how much his OnlyFans has changed in response to so many initially negative comments. He was understandably uncomfortable before (even though some could say he knew what he was doing starting an OnlyFans account), but compared to two weeks ago, this is great. Not yet full on OnlyFans guru great, but good enough to tame the masses. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a bare ass video within the next few weeks.
forget i ever said this. what a pathetic human being.

Harambae

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would pay some quality money to see his friend have his way with his ass. He wouldn’t stop smacking it! So hot
Lmaooo good point his homie wanted to get inside his hole sooo badly!