Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
I honestly applaud him for how much his OnlyFans has changed in response to so many initially negative comments. He was understandably uncomfortable before (even though some could say he knew what he was doing starting an OnlyFans account), but compared to two weeks ago, this is great. Not yet full on OnlyFans guru great, but good enough to tame the masses. I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a bare ass video within the next few weeks.
Not to be a debbie downer, but it still hasn't changed much. Most of the content is still the kind of stuff we would see on his socials, minus the few shots of slightly bare ass. He posted those jorts photos after the negative comments

Dexter1111

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
$50k for an underwear photo set. Seems reasonable. I'm sure you'd have to tip to unlock those photos too.

Quote from his new post:
(OTW to the big rugby game)
As you all know, my fam and I are not comfortable with me being totally nude. I do want to try to compromise with the people on here for nudity tho. I am going to do a one-and-done thong photo shoot on the back of a truck. BUT, here’s the catch, I need a new truck because mine is giving out… If we raise $50-60k for a new/used truck, I am doing the shoot on the back of it. Yes I know, some of you are going to hate the idea, but I’m a business man, sowwy . Please give me some constructive feedback and we will move forward together in this adventure. BTW I am up to around 5k saved already. The idea is to use nothing but OF funds (including tips). I can give you weekly or biweekly income updates. Idc. Lmk! Love ALL of you, especially the real ones ❤️. Can’t wait to hear from you!

kyonto12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
$50k for an underwear photo set. Seems reasonable. I'm sure you'd have to tip to unlock those photos too.

Quote from his new post:
(OTW to the big rugby game)
As you all know, my fam and I are not comfortable with me being totally nude. I do want to try to compromise with the people on here for nudity tho. I am going to do a one-and-done thong photo shoot on the back of a truck. BUT, here’s the catch, I need a new truck because mine is giving out… If we raise $50-60k for a new/used truck, I am doing the shoot on the back of it. Yes I know, some of you are going to hate the idea, but I’m a business man, sowwy . Please give me some constructive feedback and we will move forward together in this adventure. BTW I am up to around 5k saved already. The idea is to use nothing but OF funds (including tips). I can give you weekly or biweekly income updates. Idc. Lmk! Love ALL of you, especially the real ones ❤️. Can’t wait to hear from you!

Embarrassing. Both for him, and our community to be participating in that.

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
Honestly, despite my issues with the content, I appreciate him for being upfront about it. Knowing that he will never be nude on his page means I don't feel like I ever need to sign up. If people on his page are happy with what he's offering, then let that be that. No hate to him, just don't need to give him my money.

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Honestly, I appreciate him for being upfront about it. Knowing that he will never be nude on his page means I don't feel like I ever need to sign up. If people on his page are happy with what he's offering, then let that be that. No hate to him, just don't need to give him my money.
I think people are commenting on him asking for 50-60K to fund his business. Not about him not posing nude. We knew about that since day 1

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
I think people are commenting on him asking for 50-60K to fund his business. Not about him not posing nude. We knew about that since day 1
I'm aware; I'm just speaking personally for myself, that after he's been at it for a few weeks, he's still holding strong on that position.

He wants $50k for the photo shoot, and ironically, if he wanted to make $50k all he would have to do is post a few bare ass shots and he'd probably have it in a couple months.

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm aware; I'm just speaking personally for myself, that after he's been at it for a few weeks, he's still holding strong on that position.

He wants $50k for the photo shoot, and ironically, if he wanted to make $50k all he would have to do is post a few bare ass shots and he'd probably have it in a couple months.
He wants $50k for a photo shoot lol? WHAT? This cant be real

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
Also, just unsubscribe to this guy. This is pure clownery and I have 2nd hand embarrassment for him. I rather him has just scammed the gays and disappear after a month. But the whole “subscribe next month or tip me enough for 50k if you wanna maybe see my ass” is ridiculous.

I’m so glad tiktok banned him from the creator fund account. Karma is a b*tch.
Someone just posted this here, look up a few posts.

It is ridiculous, but I think he has enough fans who will keep him afloat, unfortunately. Those who desperately hope he may eventually give a glimpse of ass or enjoy giving money to/being subservient to/cash pigs to straight guys like this will probably get him to that goal. And thus, scammers gonna scam, and we will never learn. Hopefully we will finally get to the point where people realize that support should be earned, not freely or unconditionally given.

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Someone just posted this here, look up a few posts.

It is ridiculous, but I think he has enough fans who will keep him afloat, unfortunately. Those who desperately hope he may eventually give a glimpse of ass or enjoy giving money to/being subservient to/cash pigs to straight guys like this will probably get him to that goal. And thus, scammers gonna scam, and we will never learn. Hopefully we will finally get to the point where people realize that support should be earned, not freely or unconditionally given.
I mean its just a nice ass lol. Yall are talking about his ass like its some unique never seen ass.

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
"Those who desperately hope he may eventually give a glimpse of ass"
well by that i mean i made no mention of his ass being some special unique thing in that post, so i was unsure what you were replying/referring to. but sure.

either way, the point is simply that i think enough people will keep him afloat that he'll be able to keep it going for a while and probably make a pretty decent amount of money

Reactions: atopwithaheart

larselife21

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
well by that i mean i made no mention of his ass being some special unique thing in that post, so i was unsure what you were replying/referring to. but sure.

either way, the point is simply that i think enough people will keep him afloat that he'll be able to keep it going for a while and probably make a pretty decent amount of money
I would disagree with that. Men are willing to pay but they want a piece of the cake sort to speak. I dont think some guy will blindly just fund his lifestyle without getting something back from him. Men are desperate but not that desperate? Hes just another guy with a nice ass. Millions of men can be found with nice butts. Theres really nothing unique about him.