Stephen Lomas (stephengokulomas)

Iamyesyouareno

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lets see if this one gets ruined by the horny gays like the other big butt straight dudes that quit OF because of harassment. Just be chill for the love of god.
He ruined it all on his own! He could be a straight dude with the biggest ass in the universe but that doesn't mean shit if he's not showing it off. His bullshit swindling has fully earned him the reaction he's getting.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does he seem like he’s smart? Because I’m all for the hot, big and dumb guys. Something about them is such a turn on. He does have an amazing ass. And I do wish that things had been a little different. I’m not subscribed to him. I usually like to see everybody else’s thoughts on it before I make a decision. He definitely could’ve had a good amount of money by showing off a decent amount of skin. Like test the waters and then go from there. Because he can make a decent amount of money. The ass is indeed amazing.

I’m not saying you have to pay buckets of money for it. $15 a month for the subscription and maybe five to $10 for a pay-per-view content isn’t too bad. Plus he could have some nice teasing things on his actual feed. Some of these people just don’t know how to make it work. They always want to try to take the easy way out and scam people. When you put in a good amount of work you can make a decent amount of money within a few weeks to a month.

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
Does he seem like he’s smart? Because I’m all for the hot, big and dumb guys. Something about them is such a turn on. He does have an amazing ass. And I do wish that things had been a little different. I’m not subscribed to him. I usually like to see everybody else’s thoughts on it before I make a decision. He definitely could’ve had a good amount of money by showing off a decent amount of skin. Like test the waters and then go from there. Because he can make a decent amount of money. The ass is indeed amazing.

I’m not saying you have to pay buckets of money for it. $15 a month for the subscription and maybe five to $10 for a pay-per-view content isn’t too bad. Plus he could have some nice teasing things on his actual feed. Some of these people just don’t know how to make it work. They always want to try to take the easy way out and scam people. When you put in a good amount of work you can make a decent amount of money within a few weeks to a month.
As you said -- some people are given all the gifts and opportunities in the world, and they still want to take the easy way out.

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As you said -- some people are given all the gifts and opportunities in the world, and they still want to take the easy way out.
I know. And it’s so sad. Like I swear it wouldn’t be that hard. Like you just have to put in the time and effort. I mean he’s already sexy as hell and he has great assets. Like use those to your advantage in a way that benefits you and you’re having a little fun while you’re at it. He said money talks right? Well he knows what he has to do in order to make a decent amount of money. Teasing can get you some things. It depends on what you do after that that seals your fate.

Reactions: Balljunkie

Knightwolf

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Sex sells. Teases sell as well...Learn the game guys...if he gets on and bend over and spread them cheeks or even show it right away....he won’t make any money after the first month. Just a tease here and there and promises of this and that is how he keeps customers coming back each month. That’s what all these straight gay for pay guys do...Every.Single.Time

ChickenK

Loved Member
Media
Sex sells. Teases sell as well...Learn the game guys...if he gets on and bend over and spread them cheeks or even show it right away....he won’t make any money after the first month. Just a tease here and there and promises of this and that is how he keeps customers coming back each month. That’s what all these straight gay for pay guys do...Every.Single.Time
I mean, not really. If his content is good, he'll continue to make money month after month, regardless of how much he shows in the beginning. As many straight guys have done. And it's not really gay for pay.

And even if you don't come out the gate showing EVERYTHING, showing pictures of yourself in jorts is...not a good start. If you're going to tease, you have to tease enough not to piss off half the people following you, resulting in bad publicity, which it seems as if he has done. It's also not just about the teases, it's about the grifting (60k for a photo shoot?) and other ways he's been ridiculous.

Knightwolf

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I mean, not really. If his content is good, he'll continue to make money month after month, regardless of how much he shows in the beginning. As many straight guys have done. And it's not really gay for pay.

And even if you don't come out the gate showing EVERYTHING, showing pictures of yourself in jorts is...not a good start. If you're going to tease, you have to tease enough not to piss off half the people following you, resulting in bad publicity, which it seems as if he has done. It's also not just about the teases, it's about the grifting (60k for a photo shoot?) and other ways he's been ridiculous.
I've seen sugar daddies pay thousands for crazy stuff. He knows his audience is men and some of those men are desperate for something to get off from...so we will see...I dont think he is a scammer but i have been wrong about people before...

Reactions: bigboaster
D

deleted2191631

I've seen sugar daddies pay thousands for crazy stuff. He knows his audience is men and some of those men are desperate for something to get off from...so we will see...I dont think he is a scammer but i have been wrong about people before...

You're right. If he's upfront with what he'll post(show) and he informed the audience the price point(cost) it'll be to see him "posing." I just won't be in the category of his "real ones" as there is no guy out there, for me, to contribute to that game!

LadyLena

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed. The thing is is that I feel like a lot of people who are in his position that could make a lot of money and stuff want they tend to do is, to them it’s probably hard to navigate through all the stuff. Because he was indeed blessed with good genes. And to be able to have a platform to be able to show those genes off in not just a family friendly way that may be a bit tough for him. Because we all know there’s a lot that he can do. Show off that ass, showing off that dick. Dressing in sexy clothes. And ripping his pants more. There’s a lot that he could do. I guess it just depends on whether or not if he wants to do it. Like teasing and the rest of the stuff is OK. But how much longer can he do that before people get bored? I mean eventually he’s going to have to step it up.