Straight guy roped in to boy drama

Well, of course, you never miss a chance to throw out your bullshits.
Just because it hits home and you disagree does not make it "bullshits." (Which, by the way, I never knew could be said in the plural, but you managed to do it).

• Haha
Reactions: MastiffNutz
Straight guys don't have pussy fetishes; they are just straight. Just like Super Straight isn’t a thing lmao. Straight is Straight! 😂😂😂
"Super straight" has been a BIG thing in the "Erotic Stories" thread! There is nothing better to conquer than a guy who is "super straight." Merely "straight" is good, but "super straight?" Well, that takes a truly red-hot guy to turn.

• Haha
Sexuality is much more complex than you think. As I mentioned, the fact that a man is attracted to a trans woman certainly makes him less straight than any ordinary straight man, but it’s not enough to label him as bisexual, because he would never let a man touch him.Everything I say comes from listening these individuals, even though I am bisexual too. If we want to find a label for these people, we can, but honestly, nothing comes to mind. What I can say is that, in my opinion, they definitely shouldn’t be considered bisexual.
"Sexuality is much more complex" is always the predictable retort. No, it is not. One is heterosexual, or one is homosexual, or one is asexual (God forbid!). The fluidity you contend is a clever way of implying that every man is ultimately homosexual and that heterosexual men do not exist, at least not for long.

If your decision to be with me is based solely on your fetish, then you shouldn’t be with me.
My fetish???? Tfk r u talking about
I'm bi too and I don’t have any fetishes for straight guys or trans women. I’m trying to have a serious conversation and give you a different perspective, and you're getting swayed by that asshole. Alright, I get it, I must be wasting my time. Everyone can think what they want.

• Haha
Sexuality is much more complex than you think. As I mentioned, the fact that a man is attracted to a trans woman certainly makes him less straight than any ordinary straight man, but it’s not enough to label him as bisexual, because he would never let a man touch him.Everything I say comes from listening these individuals, even though I am bisexual too. If we want to find a label for these people, we can, but honestly, nothing comes to mind. What I can say is that, in my opinion, they definitely shouldn’t be considered bisexual.
I just call them "trans-attracted" if they are attracted to only trans women or vice versa, which doesn't sound like his friend. Now if he’s attracted to people regardless of their gender, he may be considered pansexual, but he's only attracted to dicks. I understand that’s a hard one, but I can't it straight. 🌚

My fetish???? Tfk r u talking about
I'm bi too and I don’t have any fetishes for straight guys or trans women. I’m trying to have a serious conversation and give you a different perspective, and you're getting swayed by that asshole. Alright, I get it, I must be wasting my time. Everyone can think what they want.
I think you are getting swayed by him; I wasn’t talking about you in particular, damn. 😂😂😂 Calm down, tiger; I thought we were having a great conversation. Let me rewrite this: “Someone's decision to be with someone should not be solely based on their fetish.”

I think you are getting swayed by him; I wasn’t talking about you in particular, damn. 😂😂😂 Calm down, tiger; I thought we were having a great conversation. Let me rewrite this: “Someone's decision to be with someone should not be solely based on their fetish.”
Oh sorry My bad

• Haha
I understand 🙏

I’m sorry if I offended anyone with my outlook. I'm DL bisexual, and I have a very open mindset. I might not agree with some things, but it doesn't mean a knowledgeable conversation can’t persuade me.

Reactions: alexsopim
"Sexuality is much more complex" is always the predictable retort. No, it is not. One is heterosexual, or one is homosexual, or one is asexual (God forbid!). The fluidity you contend is a clever way of implying that every man is ultimately homosexual and that heterosexual men do not exist, at least not for long.
Nice of you to correct me on a typo when your ignorance is embarrassing.
Who knows? maybe one day you'll open some book and learn something

"Bullshit" So now you can sleep soundly at night, huh?

I understand 🙏

I’m sorry if I offended anyone with my outlook. I'm DL bisexual, and I have a very open mindset. I might not agree with some things, but it doesn't mean a knowledgeable conversation can’t persuade me.
Anyway, if you want to take my advice, talk to those people; it will give you a clearer idea of their point of view. There are many of them on this forum

I'm bisexual, and I have slept with a handful of “Straight” men. I just believe they were wrongfully labeling themselves. Do some of them love pussy and have kids? Yes, but if you’re calling or texting me because of your “dick fetish” urging you to, then you are bisexual too.

I'm bisexual, and I have slept with a handful of “Straight” men. I just believe they were wrongfully labeling themselves. Do some of them love pussy and have kids? Yes, but if you’re calling or texting me because of your “dick fetish” urging you to, then you are bisexual too.
I just ask you to think about this: without looking at what’s between her legs, a trans woman basically has everything a straight man could want—a smooth body with curves, a feminine voice, and a feminine vibe and boobs

Yes but you are a cisgender man.

It's obvious that in this case, if they say they're straight, it's not believable.

I just ask you to think about this: without looking at what’s between her legs, a trans woman basically has everything a straight man could want—a smooth body with curves, a feminine voice, and a feminine vibe and boobs
It’s just a straight male needs the pussy to be there too. To me to use the label straight you have to be completely straight. To use the label gay you have to be completely gay. Now, as bisexuals we have options. 😂

It's obvious that in this case, if they say they're straight, it's not believable.
I have a friend who believes he’s straight because he has only been with me. He’s currently with a woman and has 4 kids, but he still texts me, “What are you doing,” occasionally. 💀😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: alexsopim
It’s just a straight male needs the pussy to be there too. To me to use the label straight you have to be completely straight. To use the label gay you have to be completely gay. Now, as bisexuals we have options. 😂
Yeah, but what you need to get is that these guys would never let a man touch them. Just the thought of it grosses them out, just like it would for any straight guy. This is the common point between them and someone who's 100% straight.

Yeah, but what you need to get is that these guys would never let a man touch them. Just the thought of it grosses them out, just like it would for any straight guy. This is the common point between them and someone who's 100% straight.
So, knowing this, I’m asking you: is that enough for you to consider them bisexual?