Straight guys doing not straight things

Chase is one of my favorite fratmen models. Fucking hot that he kissed, jerked off and sucked the cocks of each guy in this picture.
View attachment 38259081
All his scenes are hot, but my favorite is the one he did with Diego because his cock got really thick and hard and he was really enjoying the stimulation from him and the view of his cock, big balls and hairy taint in the 69 position was hot as fuck. And he always cum in his scenes. He must be straight, but his face showed that he was feeling it just like that moment he grabbed Spencer's head (Dustin Zito) when he was sucking him till getting him hard. I love it.
Love this hot vid- always turns me on

Reactions: Lilpeek88
Thanks @sveinn!
Really appreciate your feedback.
This is a pic of me sucking my regular married straight guy Jack, and I assure you all, he is most definitely genuinely not gay.
View attachment 38287381
As amazing as you are, i really can't fully enjoy the content without being able to see their faces and reactions. Keep up the great work tho, you're a pro; but I won't be resubbing for right now.

Before I get roasted by the feral gays, this isn't meant to be taken as shade. I'm simply a fan/subscriber giving constructive criticism which he obviously doesn't have to take.

As amazing as you are, i really can't fully enjoy the content without being able to see their faces and reactions. Keep up the great work tho, you're a pro; but I won't be resubbing for right now.

Before I get roasted by the feral gays, this isn't meant to be taken as shade. I'm simply a fan/subscriber giving constructive criticism which he obviously doesn't have to take.
Thanks very much Christina, I always appreciate feedback, and yours was done with much respect.

As you can imagine, my guests are very reluctant for their faces to be visible, discretion is really key to them. I even go to a lot of effort to hide any tattoos or distinguishing features as much as possible.

I have a few female followers, which I was initially surprised by, that certainly wasn’t my anticipated audience. If you are able to offer any insight to me on that, I would love to hear.

I do encourage my followers to engage with me on OF about any particular requirements and sometimes I’m able to provide some additional ‘extras’ on a private basis.

Thanks again for your feedback and for taking a look at my site.
All the best! X

Chase is one of my favorite fratmen models. Fucking hot that he kissed, jerked off and sucked the cocks of each guy in this picture.
View attachment 38259081
All his scenes are hot, but my favorite is the one he did with Diego because his cock got really thick and hard and he was really enjoying the stimulation from him and the view of his cock, big balls and hairy taint in the 69 position was hot as fuck. And he always cum in his scenes. He must be straight, but his face showed that he was feeling it just like that moment he grabbed Spencer's head (Dustin Zito) when he was sucking him till getting him hard. I love it.

who's the guy on the far left holding the tip of his peen? he's cute I wanna look him up on FRATMEN and such

I think that was from a live show when fratpad still worked. Maybe it is on the archives of the site, but I'm not 100% sure.

"when fratpad still worked"
omgosh, : (
I tried getting a subscription on there last year because Dmitry Dickov, Jaden Storm, and Payne used to all keep me cumming back! but whenever I tried to access the archives since then they never worked. I hope its working again soon. I would love to find Dmitry's archives again. That site was gold.

Reactions: Viztor
Some of you remember Christian and Michael on chaturbate. They always kissed and touched with such passion. Michael (the cute chubby guy) always said that he is str8 and that he was engaged and blah blah, but he always got hard when making out with Christian. Christian says that he is straight, even has or had a girlfriend, but in other shows I noticed that he got a semi when Michael gropped his cock; maybe the stimulation. They always intrigued me.
For those who could watch their ticket shows, what do you think about it? Did Christian get hard while making out with Michael during crazy tickets?
anyone know where to find them or more videos of them?

Reactions: kolousek
Thanks very much Christina, I always appreciate feedback, and yours was done with much respect.

As you can imagine, my guests are very reluctant for their faces to be visible, discretion is really key to them. I even go to a lot of effort to hide any tattoos or distinguishing features as much as possible.

I have a few female followers, which I was initially surprised by, that certainly wasn’t my anticipated audience. If you are able to offer any insight to me on that, I would love to hear.

I do encourage my followers to engage with me on OF about any particular requirements and sometimes I’m able to provide some additional ‘extras’ on a private basis.

Thanks again for your feedback and for taking a look at my site.
All the best! X
Did.... did I just see a respectful exchange on LPSG?
help what do I do

Did.... did I just see a respectful exchange on LPSG?
help what do I do
Just clap your hand together gently and nod gracefully. Lol
I’m all about the mutual love and respect. X

Does anyone have the video of the Asian youtuber you sucked his friends cock to a timer?
What do you mean to a timer? Sounds like something I did to my BF before. Lol