Straight guys doing not straight things

You are a kind and perceptive man. Online behavior on the whole is a collection of grade school punks hiding behind the corner and coming out to throw rocks. I’d line them all up and spank the lot of them... maybe if their parents had we’d not be in this mass of gelled pablem (cereal for infants for those of you not yet vintage).

I confess in advanced to not reading through any of this thread fully yet.

But I came across this passage that hit my eye.

I’m not sure from whence your comments came. But man, are you ever right about this while blurb.

It’s why I took a few years off of all message boards for a while.

Was just talking to another gay friend, remarking how much we’ve advance, in terms of acceptance.

& yet, like yourself, was surprised to notice impatience & intolerance coming from gay blogs & blogs where it had appeared to be an open minded forums.

& the criticisms were based off of a simple misunderstanding. There were comments tearing into straight people, genuinely wanting to gel, & had misspoke about something.

Sorry for the rant. But when I saw this, I was like, this man is speaking the minds of many in saying. Given the struggles some of us have endured as a community.

Defiantly had some of us asking, “What happened to us as a whole”?

This thread so far, seems cool.

Us
Some of you remember Christian and Michael on chaturbate. They always kissed and touched with such passion. Michael (the cute chubby guy) always said that he is str8 and that he was engaged and blah blah, but he always got hard when making out with Christian. Christian says that he is straight, even has or had a girlfriend, but in other shows I noticed that he got a semi when Michael gropped his cock; maybe the stimulation. They always intrigued me.
For those who could watch their ticket shows, what do you think about it? Did Christian get hard while making out with Michael during crazy tickets?
username?

Reactions: kolousek