Straight guys : Have you ever made a woman orgasm or squirt many times in one night ? Have you ever broke your bed ?

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have an ikea bed with wooden slats that supports the mattress. It has a lifetime warranty. The slats are on a tape so that they basically an empty slat between each so works out to slat empty slat empty and so on.

After getting a third replacement IKEA gave me two sets for free so there is no empty slots. This solved the problem. I now fuck as hard as I want/need.

As to getting girls to squirt, I alway keep a rubber sheet (for bed wetters) on my bed to protect my mattress.

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've made my wife orgasm multiple times quite often over the years. As she has gotten older, she has become more uninhibited. This has allowed her to enjoy sex much more, and it's very common for her to orgasm at least twice during a sex session.
Break a bed? Kind of. The slats holding the box spring fell out and we dropped to the floor. Didn't really break anything, but I thought we did.
We had a good laugh about it!

SaxonLongshaft

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I haven't broken a bed but it ended up about six feet from the wall where it started and rotated.

I routinely make my gf orgasm multiple times. Especially at the beginning of our relationship. It was a challenge to see how many times I could make her come. She has come 15-20 times in a session multiple times.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never broke the bed but it has moved around, usually in cowgirl when the girl is riding me and really going for it, pillows on floor, sheets/duvet hanging half off. Love that.

D

deleted19901521

I’ve never broken a bed. Made many a woman squirt from both oral and penetration and most have soaked the bed so much we had to move the rest of the night’s activities onto the floor. It absolutely amazes me where women get all that fluid and I can only imagine how fucking amazing it feels to squirt it all out!

D

deleted19901521

More than one orgasm - absolutely yes. Squiring is more rare: an ex could do it but it tended to be a combination of deep penetration (and stretching - I'm pretty thick) and stimulating her clit with my fingers. Don't think she ever ejaculated with penetration alone.
Maybe I’m lucky but most wives I’m with squirt routinely, usually those who’ve had kids, it’s incredible when it happens be it orally or penetration

Ragnorcock

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I’ve made my FWB orgasm many times in one night. I’ve made her squirt a few times but she was scared to do it in the bed, i think she thought she had to pee. She would run to the bathroom and i could hear her moaning and squirting. Never broke my bed or any bed, yet.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Have you ever made a woman orgasm or squirt many times in just one night ? And have you ever broke your bed during sex ?
Definitely yes to both. I haven't been with that many women, but have made most of them cum more than once in a single session. My wife is pretty reliable for 2-3. One woman I dated in my 20s would cum almost continuously once we got there. Like literally once every two minutes until she was panting and exhausted, a dozen times or more. However, I don't think I've ever seen squirting.

And yes, I've broken a bed twice. Once the slats cracked while we were doing missionary pretty violently. Once, with a different women who loved ramming in doggy while I was standing and she was on the bed, we broke the frame itself.

Reactions: Tazman66

techpump

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes for number 1, she was a fountain or geyser sometimes back in the day!

Can't remember if we ever broke a bed, I know we ruined a bed frame by working the screws and bolts so much they didn't hold the metal frame together anymore so it rattled around. Had to get rid of that one. Later I built a solid wooden frame and while we fucked extremely hard in the past, we both tried to see if we could break the bed. Never could! Bed too strong, success!!!

Reactions: lapdog2001