Straight guys talking about their dick size or load size

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
not trying to be confrontational, but do you really think it's common for guys to have a sfw conversation about the size of their penises and actually record it?

have you encountered such videos before? like, in a movie or tv show?
Common? It's practically an everyday occurrence in the minds of some people here! But, there you go bursting that bubble of suspended reality.

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Common? It's practically an everyday occurrence in the minds of some people here! But, there you go bursting that bubble of suspended reality.
Its nowhere near common or everyday occurrence imo lol, i have just heard/seen it a few times, like maybe 4 or 5, so i know it's possible

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Its nowhere near common or everyday occurrence imo lol, i have just heard/seen it a few times, like maybe 4 or 5, so i know it's possible
Either you mistakenly disagree with me or my derision for the notion it is commonplace escaped you. So, to be clear, it is not common, though many here wish it into their reality.

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Either you mistakenly disagree with me or my derision for the notion it is commonplace escaped you. So, to be clear, it is not common, though many here wish it into their reality.
Neither, i agree with you in the sense that people like playing it up because they want it to be very true, but i was also stating that i know it is possible, just not to the extent that some people may think it is.

Possible =/= Common

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Neither, i agree with you in the sense that people like playing it up because they want it to be very true, but i was also stating that i know it is possible, just not to the extent that some people may think it is.

Possible =/= Common
Ah! I get it! In your case, it is possible you wish it to be more true, but you're sad it is not more common! In most cases, it is possible a person with no respect for others would do it, and common for people to be disgusted by it.

nottohide

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Ah! I get it! In your case, it is possible you wish it to be more true, but you're sad it is not more common! In most cases, it is possible a person with no respect for others would do it, and common for people to be disgusted by it.
I never said i was sad it's not more common lmao. Ur getting me mixed up for the people that like staying in fake reality bubbles. Ur being a smartass now, so I'm gonna say this then leave it; All i wanted was videos of it happening, not for it to happen more.

FrankieGuile

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I never said i was sad it's not more common lmao. Ur getting me mixed up for the people that like staying in fake reality bubbles. Ur being a smartass now, so I'm gonna say this then leave it; All i wanted was videos of it happening, not for it to happen more.
I think the word for which you're groping is "derisive." If you get the videos you seek, please resist the temptation to share with the uninterested.

678wsb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Does anyone have any videos of straight guys casually talking about their dick size or load size. Tom Segura got me into this because he has clips of him just saying he's a shooter with a big dick. Also, the word shooter is very hot.
I guess you can say he's a straight shooter?;)

• Haha
Reactions: nottohide