Sucking Cock

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's the same taste as flesh anywhere else really, but there are big differences between men and women. Firstly, the smells are totally different. Having a cock in your mouth and smelling all of the musk from a man's crotch is intoxicating. Same way it would be with a woman. They're just different experiences. Licking a woman is a sweet, pleasant, delicious experience, maybe like a light roast coffee. But sucking a man's cock and tasting his balls is like a richer, more intense experience. They're both great in their own ways and I'm glad I get to enjoy both when I feel like it.
well said.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
“Eating cock is addictive, one you have had one you will just want more :yum

Oh dear, I do want to try fellatio but now I can expect to become addicted?
Once you try it, yes, you are going to want to suck cock more and more....again and again.....
Yes....almost addicting....but in a good way......its so damn good....so intimate....so enjoyable.....so pleasurable.......your own cock will get rock hard and start leaking with his cock in your mouth.......you'll love it.....and want more......
The first time I sucked cock, the man said, "you're going to love this and want to fall asleep with my cock in your mouth....." and he was soooooo right.....

patrick55

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Once you try it, yes, you are going to want to suck cock more and more....again and again.....
Yes....almost addicting....but in a good way......its so damn good....so intimate....so enjoyable.....so pleasurable.......your own cock will get rock hard and start leaking with his cock in your mouth.......you'll love it.....and want more......
The first time I sucked cock, the man said, "you're going to love this and want to fall asleep with my cock in your mouth....." and he was soooooo right.....
Just thinking about it makes me hard, so.........

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just thinking about it makes me hard, so.........
There you go my friend.........that thinking, curiosity and desire are only going to get stronger and stronger.....let go any inhibitions or reservations.....and let it happen.....you're going to love it.....

daftman

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You may want to think about him cumming on your cock. You can use the warm cum as a lube to finish yourself. The wonderful part is that cum does not dry like other lubricants.
is that perhaps why I get so turned on by guys cumming on another's ass, then tucking it in?!

Reactions: bi2 and Mister2101

patrick55

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There you go my friend.........that thinking, curiosity and desire are only going to get stronger and stronger.....let go any inhibitions or reservations.....and let it happen.....you're going to love it.....
When I tried that toothbrush trick this morning I found myself standing in front of the mirror with my dick throbbing and leaking. I decided to wear patterned underwear today to mask the pre-cum stains.

patrick55

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
When I tried that toothbrush trick this morning I found myself standing in front of the mirror with my dick throbbing and leaking. I decided to wear patterned underwear today to mask the pre-cum stains.
And, as you know, there are a lot of inhibitions to overcome.

Sucking cock is addictive. The challenge of making a cock cum in one’s throat is enticing. It’s yourself vs. a huge throbbing cock. Who will win?! :)
This is true, but I think the dice are in your favor as the cocksucker, with a warm wet mouth and muscular tongue that cock doesn't stand a chance. Still, I look forward to sucking cock in its own right or as a prelude to more... I've found that it prepares guys mentally to go further if they are inclined or even curious...

throbbing4u

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is true, but I think the dice are in your favor as the cocksucker, with a warm wet mouth and muscular tongue that cock doesn't stand a chance. Still, I look forward to sucking cock in its own right or as a prelude to more... I've found that it prepares guys mentally to go further if they are inclined or even curious...
That is a good point. Maybe with a good throat a hard cock doesn’t stand a chance. :)

Reactions: Mister2101

NorthWestStud

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So I met up with a guy, we went on a hike, thought there was chemistry between us, as he was making sexual remarks and talking dirty then I asked him if he would like to be the first cock I sucked and immediately told me that he just wants to take things slow and has ghosted me since…

Reactions: Reg
D

deleted197711

When getting your cock sucked, what races through your mind as careful attention and absolute submissiveness takes over the one sucking?

Littleone68

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've sucked 4 different cocks, 3 small 1 average. Working on sucking my biggest this coming weekend, looks to be in the 7-8 inch range. Hopefully I can take it all.
The first one I ever sucked was even smaller then mine, but I was so excited I came just from sucking his little cock.
Mine have all been long between but always think about sucking another one. So yes it is addictive.

Schlong87

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the smell and taste of a penis and balls are so good it's hard to describe but a penis has a certain scent even when the guy is freshly showered there's still a scent not a bad one but it smells like skin i guess, i sucked my first uncut penis 2 years ago and i will never forget the scent it was like nothing i eve smelled before and the taste of the foreskin was amazing