Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I did and still do. Even tho it is the urge is gone after orgasm, I sometimes mixed it with cookies or fruits. Eating precum during 1 hour edging is nice. I just wish I'm not fully spent after orgasming so I can truly enjoy eating my cum.

Reactions: RJ5on1
D

deleted972421

eiter you're an acrobatic guy, a good shooter or you are lucky to have a cock that reaches up to your mouth
I'd say flexibility matters most. I still do yoga, but can't quite reach it now.

NorthBear306

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I would edge for hours then I could get myself very close to cumming then stop. I large 'precum' would ooze out but it would have a lot of white cum mixed in. I would taste that without losing the desire. Then one day I just came into my hand and slurped the whole thing.
Tastes good. I enjoy it. Did that for years, got used to swallowing my own. I don't really bother doing it anymore, I'd rather swallow someone else's.

hugecumshooter

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love the taste of my own cum! I can usually shoot a few ropes of cum in my mouth and I'll swallow it. If I don't shoot in my mouth then I'll lick it off my fingers and clean myself up rather than wiping it off. I really like to edge and let myself leak a little bit of cum without fully cumming and I'll lick up the beads of cum throughout my edge session because it makes me even hornier.