Teased due to size?

D

deleted1025121

Its funny I never got teased that much looking back. I'm on the small side but never got called names. I think probably there were always smaller guys or we'd all gawk at the larger guys. Think I was safely in the middle and didn't get teased. Sadly it never really got much bigger. LOL

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was not teased throughout school about my cock size or pretty much anything. I did witness that type of teasing and I usually asked those doing the teasing to let the guy or girl alone. I was rarely confronted about those interventions.
I like the way you stood up for others where were being teased or abused. More of us should do that.

Reactions: magnificent10

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was not teased throughout school about my cock size or pretty much anything. I did witness that type of teasing and I usually asked those doing the teasing to let the guy or girl alone. I was rarely confronted about those interventions.
I wish you were around to help me when I was getting pantsed by the bullies regularly

magnificent10

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wish you were around to help me when I was getting pantsed by the bullies regularly
I’m thinking now as an adult that I may have been bold enough to ask all of the other ones who were bullying you to whip out their junk to see who was the real man?!

swimmerguydfw

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LOL...this brings back a lot of memories...

My problem was that I went through puberty way before everyone else so that in middle school when we first had to use the big communal showers, I was already hairy---and my cock had already started to fill out to a more adult size. Then, to top it all off, I was also the smallest guy in class. So, between the hairy jokes and the short jokes, it was also the "gee, for a little guy you sure have a big dick" comments that just wouldn't end.

Now, my dick is "normal"---although maybe still a little large for my height. And, of course, now I wish someone would still be able to say the same thing about it. But, back then, anything that made you stand out from the crowd was a real ball-buster.

Last edited:

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Never teased, just couple times guys thought I had a boner and pointed it out. When they actually saw it they were impressed since it hung down the side of my leg and wasn't my hardon stuffed down. Of course, word spread and then I was known for it.

On the opposite end, my dad was mercilessly teased over his small size. He shared with me stories over the years of the comments told to him growing up. They called him baby dick, that it looks like a clit, are you actually a hermaphrodite, etc. Basically any insult you could think of. Each time he told me these stories, I was thankful I didn't get that. I saw other kids get some jokes made, but his stories were brutal.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Never teased, just couple times guys thought I had a boner and pointed it out. When they actually saw it they were impressed since it hung down the side of my leg and wasn't my hardon stuffed down. Of course, word spread and then I was known for it.

On the opposite end, my dad was mercilessly teased over his small size. He shared with me stories over the years of the comments told to him growing up. They called him baby dick, that it looks like a clit, are you actually a hermaphrodite, etc. Basically any insult you could think of. Each time he told me these stories, I was thankful I didn't get that. I saw other kids get some jokes made, but his stories were brutal.
Must have been very difficult for your dad. Your cock is very impressive!

averagepat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

thats unusual that you’d have such a big one and your dad was opposite. Sucks that your dad was subjected to that. I remember one guy at summer camp was teased for having a foreskin

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
thats unusual that you’d have such a big one and your dad was opposite. Sucks that your dad was subjected to that. I remember one guy at summer camp was teased for having a foreskin
My dad also was teased for being uncut, but most teasing was over his small size. He was born overseas and brought here as a baby, so that is why he's not circumcised.

Longwood8

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Must have been very difficult for your dad. Your cock is very impressive!
Difficult for him growing up and then as I grew up it brought those feelings back of not measuring up. He is proud I have what I have, but has some envy mixed in.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Difficult for him growing up and then as I grew up it brought those feelings back of not measuring up. He is proud I have what I have, but has some envy mixed in.
That makes sense. Glad you were blessed with a big cock!

Reactions: Longwood8

bobbyjo92

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I’m thinking now as an adult that I may have been bold enough to ask all of the other ones who were bullying you to whip out their junk to see who was the real man?!
I'd love to see someone else out-man them. Give them a taste of their own medicine

Reactions: amazzzed2

testme

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was laughed at a few times for my dick size. I'm tall at 6ft, but my dick is 2-3", so it looks small.
Growing up I was laughed at a bit in changing rooms cause it was small, and sometimes my pubic hair would hide my dick entirely.
I learnt to ignore it as at least it's easy to hide should I get in an accidental nudity scenario haha.