The $10,000 10-inch challenge

OpenFamily

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Happy I found this thread. I've talked with so many people claiming to be 10+. Was nice... then one day I sat down with a ruler, placed it... Wow, 10", I could almost slap it on my knees. 10", would reach my nipples without having to lean down much.

Decided to really start looking into it. A lot. Lot of website, lot of images, not a lot of good videos...
It's funny how someone sitting, back straight, with his dick in his hand against his torso simply doesn't appear to exist.

Weird camera angle, boners that can bend 180 degrees, hand free, pixelated video, compared to some random object, ruler that you don't see the 0, not too straight tape ruler, ruler where inches look... so short. For some reason most have freaking giant hands! So much bad photoshop...

Now, I'm sure a real 10" exists. But to be honest, I'm yet to see an image that makes me go "Yeah, this is the real deal."

"It's so close"... but it's not.

JGUIDO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Been posted before. More than once. And like @mannschaft said, this guy needs a doctor because his dick is likely malformed from unwanted growths like tumors. Doubtful he can even get hard.

It's almost certainly the result of untreated, chronic priapism

Reactions: JGUIDO