The $10,000 10-inch challenge

This thread is becoming very isolating for this of us without Reddit........ just saying
Indeed is. But probably only missing out on great trickery, photoshop and other reasons not being on topic

Damn too bad I lost touch with my Spanish buddy :))) The dude had a proper 25 cm cock not impressive in thickness or anything else but length.... a lot of that.

I remember hearing about this challenge a few years back and thought it was some internet joke but I guess it was for reals and nobody did end up coming forward with some proper proof huh? Or if they did they went private to the bidder so as not to be outed on the internet and kidnapped for their size :)))

Damn too bad I lost touch with my Spanish buddy :))) The dude had a proper 25 cm cock not impressive in thickness or anything else but length.... a lot of that.

I remember hearing about this challenge a few years back and thought it was some internet joke but I guess it was for reals and nobody did end up coming forward with some proper proof huh? Or if they did they went private to the bidder so as not to be outed on the internet and kidnapped for their size :)))
No one has publicly met the challenge and collected the money. There is a reason for that which is rooted in the notion that talk is cheap and anyone can make any unverifiable claim, not unlike the one about your "Spanish buddy."

Even if it was, which I don’t believe for obvious reasons, it was still 0.5 cm too short. Next time make sure to measure and take tons of pictures of that measurement.

Reactions: JGUIDO
I can't say the exact size, but measuring the outside of the downward curve he could be gaining as much as a full inch. Bone pressing can add a similar amount, but it varies a lot due to bodyfat% and distribution. I'd be surprised if he were over 9" measured horizontal and non-bone pressed.

That said, it's still very large compared to normal men.

I am 10 inches View attachment 137779061

Give me the $10,000.
I take it you're a troll because having looked through your gallery, and note that you boldly claim to be an 'authentic 7.5'. I'm sure every guy here would love to know how you managed to grow 2.5", you could become a very wealthy man. But tbf, I'd even challenge your claim of 7.5".