The $10,000 10-inch challenge

Great Beard of Poseidon! Have you been living in a cave?! I suppose you still think Nehru jackets are stylish, and young boys should wear knickers?! 8 surpassed 6 long ago! One might say, "Eight inched out six" as the new standard but I don't want to stir the prurient interests of others. As soon as 8 was established, a wave of 10 claims flooded these pages, with a brief ebbing of the tide to 9. Now, after testing the waters at 10, certain posters are plunging forward with earnest claims of 12. It is as if they don't realize many others here have treaded these waters and have lived experience to know the depths of their deception and delusion.
I'll have you know my Nehru jacket still attracts attention wherever I go, Sir....
As far as the delusions that led to mischaracterizations of size (palm slaps forehead)....Now I understand why the underwear for "manly cocks" is always too small for my very average dick. At least when the girls compare it to the pictures they see in social media.
If you find it on Al Gore's internetworking....It has to be true and factual.

I'll have you know my Nehru jacket still attracts attention wherever I go, Sir....
As far as the delusions that led to mischaracterizations of size (palm slaps forehead)....Now I understand why the underwear for "manly cocks" is always too small for my very average dick. At least when the girls compare it to the pictures they see in social media.
If you find it on Al Gore's internetworking....It has to be true and factual.
Who, indeed, can question the absolute veracity of that which Mr. Gore invented by himself? For that matter, who can argue with a man bold enough to sport a Nehru jacket in the new millennium?

• Haha
Reactions: JGUIDO
Who, indeed, can question the absolute veracity of that which Mr. Gore invented by himself? For that matter, who can argue with a man bold enough to sport a Nehru jacket in the new millennium?

As for the knickers....As a young boy, I recall wearing them while I spent many hours pushing my hoop with a stick.

Why is that? We have an immovable object -- dudes who insist on having 10" or more -- against an irresistible force -- their failure to prove it. Such a dynamic is classic, except in this case, the immovable objects lack class as well as veracity.
I was just commenting since I was active on the site at the time and can remember when this thread was first posted.

I would rather say that people's fantasism is the unstoppable force, and reality is the immovable object.

I was just commenting since I was active on the site at the time and can remember when this thread was first posted.

I would rather say that people's fantasism is the unstoppable force, and reality is the immovable object.
Well said. Thanks for the editorial improvement.