The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

They covered the tattoo up with concealer - you can still see it underneath if you look closely enough. Strange decision which made no sense. That was a good series of videos but the running tickertape at the bottom of the screen is also bloody ridiculous and obscures a lot of the action. Shame we didn't see him in more as he was clearly up for it if his interview is anything to go by.
I have look this week to see if I have that one.

Reactions: TarArvaazon
So do I and it was stated earlier on the thread, that it came across as being creepy ... but not for me as I loved the concept which then moved on to the CMNM genre.

Russell's scene on page 46 (his first audition is on page 40) and Apollo's scenes on page 28 (his first audition is on page 46) are outstanding :sweat:

Apollo protesting 'Oh No' as that dildo is inserted deep into him and Russel being plow in and out his phat muscle butt is pure class. 2 of my absolute standout favourites GH Scenes :):):):)
Agree, Groping hands is an a great concept, as you can tell some of them are really there for the money and not exactly excited about it but still consent to do it, Brendan's groping hands is such a great example of this.

He also did CMNM as Spencer and CFNM.net audition too, so sad the firstauditions is missing...
Cheers I love that fact that you guys know this site a lot better the me and this keeps me on me toes lol :)

This is Omar only have his exam video and some pictures. But this man is a pure beefy muscle butt hottie

I cant remember when he actually appeared on the site, any ideas guys?

View attachment 116897531
View attachment 116897571
View attachment 116897581
View attachment 116897591
View attachment 116897601View attachment 116897621View attachment 116897641
Thank you so much for sharing this! I've been a fan of this bodybuilder for years and have looked all over the internet for the video with no success. This is the perfect gift on Christmas eve -- you're like my Santa Claus @BUNBEA :)

Thank you so much for sharing this! I've been a fan of this bodybuilder for years and have looked all over the internet for the video with no success. This is the perfect gift on Christmas eve -- you're like my Santa Claus @BUNBEA :)
Ah cheers mate no problem I thought I had all 3 parts but alas only had the exam.. Omar is a hottie.

Reactions: pp33au
Lukas First Audition

His Second Audition video and pictures set with the fantastic Adrian is on Page 48 of the thread

The lovely Lukas who went on to work for a variety of studios including Black Mason, Lads Next Door et al

l_interview.mp4

l_physical.mp4

l_wank.mp4