The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Here Is Ryan who works in the building industry. He is so fit and in CMNM he plays blinder a bewilder janitor. This hottie is Totally gormless and hot in that scene. Now in this scene his First Audition, just check out his moist pink arse/ass hole yummy :sweat::yum

Ryan.mp4

Now South African Darren is the first guys picture I put up on this thread, when I decided to start this up last month. At the time his original video was WMV and was put up on the same page and lot of yous did not realise this. I am not sure Darren did anything else as he had an aversion like most of this First Audition Blokes do to performing sexually with other men as lol. Anyhow his full pic set of on page 20 and here a few more.

Sexy Fucking Darren and as another commentators said much earlier in this thread, that 'these South African Guys a great performers'!

Aint They Just :)

l_interview.mp4

l_physical.mp4

l_wank.mp4

0006.jpg
0044.jpg
0052XXXXXXXX.jpg
0053XXXXXXX.jpg
0121XXX.jpg
0123XXX.jpg
0128XXXXX.jpg

Reactions: BUNBEA
Now South African Darren is the first guys picture I put up on this thread, when I decided to start this up last month. At the time his original video was WMV and was put up on the same page and lot of yous did not realise this. I am not sure Darren did anything else as he had an aversion like most of this First Audition Blokes do to performing sexually with other men as lol. Anyhow his full pic set of on page 20 and here a few more.

Sexy Fucking Darren and as another commentators said much earlier in this thread, that 'these South African Guys a great performers'!

Aint They Just :)
Darren is fantastic! Happy New Year everyone!
Darren1.jpg
Darren3.jpg
Darren2.jpg

I wonder if he made it into the cast of Les Miserable ? Sounds like a bit of a stretch as that would be a huge life ambition following training etc, not just another thing to try and get actually get as far as an audition?
The Cast Les Miserable ? Is he an actor?