The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

This Darren's Straight Hell Series 1 (he had 3 series in all).

Like I said yesterday I uploaded this back to front as his series is linked with Mathew and Nicks series.

So Darren's Story is the first in this series playing a football fan invited to party and is captured and you can guess what follows. Matthew and Nick playing 2 Police Officers turn up to rescues him and Nick's Series will be up soon.

The last scene involved all 3 fitties is the last scene on Matthews uploaded series here The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Overall this is an oldie but goodie series and fitty Darren's other scenes will be up soon.

Mathews other scenes which I forgot to put on his uploaded SH scene are here

First Audition and Pics

Groping Hands and Pic

View attachment 125108371
View attachment 125108941
View attachment 125111611
View attachment 125114431
View attachment 125116591
View attachment 125118231
View attachment 125119241
View attachment 125119821
View attachment 125120611
View attachment 125121751
Seems like a decent chap. Oh and gorgeous! Thanks!

Reactions: John8703
This Darren's Straight Hell Series 1 (he had 3 series in all).

Like I said yesterday I uploaded this back to front as his series is linked with Mathew and Nicks series.

So Darren's Story is the first in this series playing a football fan invited to party and is captured and you can guess what follows. Matthew and Nick playing 2 Police Officers turn up to rescues him and Nick's Series will be up soon.

The last scene involved all 3 fitties is the last scene on Matthews uploaded series here The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt

Overall this is an oldie but goodie series and fitty Darren's other scenes will be up soon.

Mathews other scenes which I forgot to put on his uploaded SH scene are here

First Audition and Pics

Groping Hands and Pic

View attachment 125108371
View attachment 125108941
View attachment 125111611
View attachment 125114431
View attachment 125116591
View attachment 125118231
View attachment 125119241
View attachment 125119821
View attachment 125120611
View attachment 125121751

I find the Before and After interviews to be fascinating and often quite revealing about the actors and their motivations for taking part. Darren's such a trouper, managing to be cheerful at the end of a couple of challenging days. What a great model he was. Hope he's doing well these days and enjoying his life.

Josh's AKA Sam in his First Audition Breeder Fucker Scenes again another fantastic series. Now this lad is great performer and states he is 'Straight' and has 'Girlfriend' and is only doing it for the money in his post video interview. However me thinks that fit this lad with the georgous eyes and sexy cum fuck me face, is being rather economical with the truth somewhat.

He reminds me of Ian another fitty whose picture is the first one in the above post. But whatever the reason Josh sure gets off performing for our pleasure and thank goodness for that eh chaps! His First Audition as Sam is on page 54 and I will re upload the mp4 video later tonight. His 2nd Audition and CMNM scenes will be up in due course.

Once again a bloody fantastic performer, just watch the way he says to Adrian who says to him in the first scene "you have got nice eyes' to which he replies 'Fucking Hell you two a pair of queers or something!'

Class!

Enjoy The Fitty That Is Josh/Sam

View attachment 120641591
View attachment 120643781
View attachment 120646321
View attachment 120648401
View attachment 120649771
View attachment 120650821
View attachment 120650921
View attachment 120651241
What’s the Kane again the thing he said that made him say the red

This Nicks Straight Hell Series like I said yesterday and the day before I uploaded this interlinked series back to front as his series is linked with Darren's and Mathews. So Nick Story is his and Mathew go to rescue Darren a football fan invited to party, and you can guess what follows. The last scene involved all 3 fitties is the last scene on Matthews uploaded series here The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt.

Just watch the 2nd and especially the 3rd scene both set in an Art Gallery is class. Poor Nick is most certainly Straight Hell for sure. Who the fuck thinks up these ideas/situations to put these blokes in is bloody genius lol.

Nicks other scenes are here

First Audition

Groping Hands

Rate These Guys

NICK INTERVIEW spoiler.mp4

nick1-l.mp4

nick2-lXXXX.mp4

nick3-lXXXX.mp4

nick4-l.mp4

nick5 & matthew-lXXX.mp4

01.jpg
04.jpg

19.jpg

41.jpg

This Nicks Straight Hell Series like I said yesterday and the day before I uploaded this interlinked series back to front as his series is linked with Darren's and Mathews. So Nick Story is his and Mathew go to rescue Darren a football fan invited to party, and you can guess what follows. The last scene involved all 3 fitties is the last scene on Matthews uploaded series here The Casting Room Hot Guys Butt.

Just watch the 2nd and especially the 3rd scene both set in an Art Gallery is class. Poor Nick is most certainly Straight Hell for sure. Who the fuck thinks up these ideas/situations to put these blokes in is bloody genius lol.

Nicks other scenes are here

First Audition

Groping Hands

Rate These Guys

View attachment 125153361
View attachment 125156011
View attachment 125158011
View attachment 125160251
View attachment 125161021
View attachment 125162351
View attachment 125164271View attachment 125164421
View attachment 125164551
View attachment 125165531
One of my favourite guys - thanks @BUNBEA

I find the Before and After interviews to be fascinating and often quite revealing about the actors and their motivations for taking part. Darren's such a trouper, managing to be cheerful at the end of a couple of challenging days. What a great model he was. Hope he's doing well these days and enjoying his life.
I agree Darren was great performer almost to convincing for some fan SL. As I said to Cody M a couple of days ago 'Darren he did a bit too well in his performances and I recall when I was member, that other members used complain that Darren enjoy being fucked far too much and was not 'authentic enough for them lol'. Jeez you cant please everyone can you lol. A great performer was our Darren

Last one tonight is Bobby's Audition. This UK lad is a sweetheart. He is shy, cute, good looking and does not know it, which is a perfect combination. Of course the piece de resistance is his huge mouth watering fucking cock!

Its such a bleeding pity he did not do any gay scenes aka Groping Hands, CMNM, Second Audition and instead did those 'CFNM' Scenes with females instead : unamused:.

Enjoy :):yum:yum:yum

P.S His CFNM Scene is now on the right thread Clothed Female, Naked Male (cfnm)

View attachment 125127551
View attachment 125128091
View attachment 125128571
beautiful hole

Reactions: John8703