The Girlfriends Mom

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As she sits down alone in a booth, with he beloved Nacho Bell Grande. Her beeper starts going off. Misty had not yet took on to cell phones yet. The ones around were expensive and not really that good anyway. Of course though it was Crystal. And then it was Mom beeping her. Then Shirley. She knew what she wanted. She wanted to know about the guys watching her get off.
Misty ignored the beeper as Crystal beeps her again. She patiently finished her lunch. And made her way to find a pay phone to make these annoying calls.
Crystal needs her to stop by the office supply store. Mom needs her to go to the pharmacy. They both want lunch catered to them at two different locations.
Crystal beeps her again.

“ Blah....Blah....Blah. “ Crystal goes on and on about her bull shit. “

“ Whatever! “ Misty says and hangs up on her.

“ How the Hell am I supposed to run an appointment complex and get fucked? While being there go for person? “
She calls Shirley. Who answered on the first ring.

“ Hey what happened? “ Shirley asks with excitement.

“ They watched me get off! “

“ Were they spying on you? “

“ Yeah! I just looked up and out the window and they were watching me. And started taking there dicks out and everything! “

“ Shit that’s hot! Are they good looking? “

“ I don’t know!...They cut grass. What does that tell you? “

“ Oh “ Shirley says kind of let down.

“ You know a good looking guy would be successful and would be working in an office somewhere. And wouldn’t be doing that kind of shit! There just guys! “

“ But you said he was hung like a horse? “

“ One of them is. There’s six of them. 3 black guys, one Latino and two white guys. One of the black guys and the Latino is older. The others are young bucks. You interested or not? “

“ Yeah I’m interested. “

“ Why is Zack’s cock not enough for you? “

“ Yeah but you know how it is. “

“ You want a gang bang?...Right? “

“ Yeah it’s been a while you know! “

“ Mmmmmmm! “ Misty thinks back to high school, when her and Shirley got gang banged in the boys locker room.

“ Ive got to take care of Mom and Crystal first. “

“ Okay pick me up at Zack’s bike shop, when your ready. “

“ Sounds good! “
Misty then races around town running all these errands. By the time she was finished with the running around bull shit, it was fast approaching 4:00. When she picked Shirley up.
As they approached the Eagles point entrance. She spots the landscape truck coming down the hill.

“ Oh no you don’t! “ She turns her SUV sideways blocking the road. The big 1 ton truck pulling a trailer skids to a stop.

“ Lady are you crazy??? “ Slim yells out at her.

And Shirley for the first time gets to see Misty in official boss lady mode.
She pounced from her SUV in that tight white dress and red high heels, to confront Slim.

“ I told you not to leave, until we walk this property! Now back that truck up! “

“ Can’t I go turn around? “

“ No!...Back it up! “
Slim nervously grinds the gears in the old truck. And slowly up the hill and around the curve it goes. Of course it runs over the curb and breaks a few sprinkler heads in the process. And not to mention burning up his clutch.
Finally he locks the truck down in front of the office. By himself he comes to Misty’s SUV. And watched her take off her red pumps and put on a little pair of white Reebok’s. Slim had been around this business for a while. And when the pretty boss lady puts on her tennis shoes to walk the property. She means business.

“ The pruning crew and fertilizer man will be here tomorrow. I swear I’ve done all I can do today! “

“ Oh no! You and your guys have a lot more to do! “ She smiles at him and winks.

Shirley gets out. And casually strolls over to the truck. Bra less in her short shorts and bare feet. She flirts and teases the guys, while Misty and slim does there walk about.
And Misty leaves no stone unturned.

“ Weeds here...Weeds there...Weeds everywhere! “

“ Miss there’s only so many hours in a day! “

“ And if you’d been doing your job it wouldn’t have gotten this bad. “
Slim nods his head in agreement.

“ What would your boss do? If I call and cancel his services? “

“ Oh please don’t do that!...I’ve got a family and I need this job! “ Slim says begging her. As she lights a cigarette.

“ I’m seriously thinking about it! The other company did a lot better job. “ She said after blowing her exhaled smoke right in his face.
Slim starts to cough.

“ Please Miss. Can’t we work something out?”
Misty paused for a moment. And steps closer to him, and rubs his cock over his dirty but dark work pants.

“ I might let you slide on the weeds this week. If you and your crew can please me and my friend over there. But if you can’t. Your going to be gone. “
Slim nods knowing exactly where Misty was going with this.

“ But I’m a happily married man. “

“ That’s not my problem. But just so you know. I’m a happily married woman also. Do we have a deal or not? “

“ Okay we got a deal. “
They walk back toward the office. Without being told his crew gets out of the truck. All six of them follow Misty and Shirley to the office. All of them had hard cocks. Following behind the two sluts.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once inside Misty locks the door. And leads all six of them downstairs to the small apartment. The men waste no time stripping my wife out of her white dress, her bra and thong follows.
They definitely want to teach this bitch a lesson she won’t soon forget. She stood there naked except for her little white Rebocks.

“ Damn! Look at the ass on that! “ One of them said, giving her fat ass a smack.

“ Yeah she’s got an ass like a fat cow! “ Another one said degrading her even more.
Slim and the older Latino man had Shirley stripped out of her top and shorts. Her perky tits stuck straight out like a couple of torpedoes.
From behind she feels the older man slide his fingers in to her tight pussy.

“ Damn! This girl is tight! “
Standing at under five foot tall. And barely weighing 90 pounds. Her body was small lean and tight.

“ Get on your knees! “
Shirley immediately submitted to the two older men. And one of the younger white guys. They all had there dicks out. And she went to work sucking them.

Misty was confronted by the young black stud, the one with the baggy basketball shorts and the huge bulge that moved freely under them. He obviously wasn’t wearing underwear. Misty was pushed down on to the couch. She watched as he quickly unlaced and snatched her Rebocks off of her feet.

” I don’t want you running away! “ He says to her. Tossing the shoes across the room. She then extended her foot and playfully kicked his cock around a little. It hung halfway down his thigh.

“ I thought you just wanted to see and feel my sexy feet on that big cock of yours. “

“ Girl you lucky I don’t make you go put those red high heels back on! “

“ You got a big one! “ She said with a giggle. As she put his bulging cock between her soft feet.

“ Sit up and take my shorts down! “
Misty spreads her legs. As she sits up on the edge of the couch. She grasped the waistband of the baggy loose shorts, and slowly pulled them down. His big cock just flops out. It was about half way hard and just stuck straight out.

“ Fuck! “ She said looking at it with her eyes big.
The young stud pulls off his shirt. His body still glistening of sweat. The smell of his cock was strong and musky. His girth seemed to be as big around as a Red Bull can.
The two guys at his sides also stripped down. Though they weren’t as big as he was. They appeared to be more average. Maybe 7 inches for the other black guy. 6.5 for the white guy.
Shirley let out a moan. Misty looks over to see her already getting fucked by the other young white guy. Slim and the Latino man both fucked her mouth at the same time. There cocks rubbed together as she took them both.

Misty then watched and felt the hung guy take his cock and slap it across her cheek.

“ You know what to do!...Get to work! “
Misty leans forward, taking his big black cock in to her soft white hand. She gently stroked him. Before sticking out her tongue. Putting the little silver ball piercing against the bottom of his shaft. And slowly Licks up the entire length of it. From the side she dragged her glossy pink lips over it. And finally at his swollen head. She goes down on him. Swirling her pierced tongue around it, while stroking it at the same time. She feels it grow hard and rigid inside her mouth. He reaches down and holds her head, making her take him deeper in to her throat. She starts to gag on it. She slurps away at it, pushing back against his hold,

By then Shirley had the three guys with her, going around the world. She loved taking a cock in each hole, all at the same time.
But for her the Latino man had the most girth. He was fucking her mouth. Slim was deep in her ass. And the young white guy was pounding her pussy.

Misty was then pulled from the couch. As she continues to suck the big cock. The other two started fucking her pussy hard.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Taking turns in and out they pounded her. Loosening her up for the bigger guy. Her mouth continues to take his bigger cock as the two just thrashed her pussy.
After the two of them shot there loads deep inside her. She sat back up on her knees to worship the young studs cock.

“ Does your husband have a big dick like mine? “
She made a smacking sound, letting his cock escape her lips.

“ No he doesn’t! “ She smiles with her hand loosely stroking him. With her left hand she cradled his big balls. They felt so full. So bad she wants to make him cum.

“ Oh God I’m coming! “ Shirley yells out. Misty watched her body convulse and shake. As the Latino man was bottomed out inside her pussy. Slim was balls deep in her tight little ass. Her pussy and ass gripping and milking the loads from there cocks.
The younger white guy just jacked off all over her pretty face.
As the two older men were relieved there shrinking cocks slipped from her holes. She rolled off the Latino man and just relaxed, with a satisfied smile on her face.
She just looks up at her best friend and watched her continue to pleasure the younger black man.

“ You like sucking my big dick? “

“ Mmmmm!....yes! “ She again opens her mouth and takes the head of his cock and flicked the little silver ball in her tongue against it.

“ Your teasing it! “
Misty then laughs out loud.

“ I love teasing a man. “ She says going down on him again, taking his shaft in to her throat.
She comes back up and vigorously stroked him. Watching as a little pre cum oozed from his cock. She teasingly licked it clean.

“ You ever let a black man fuck you before? “

“ Oh yeah many times....How about you? Ever been with a white girl? “

“ Naw! Your the first one for me. “ He reaches for her big tits. And gently weighed them in his hands.

“ You like my big fat white tits? “

“ Mmmm! I do. “ He pinched her thick stubby nipples. And marvel’s at her 3 inch wide pink areolas. She then held her big tits around his cock. He slides his cock between them. She again took the head of his prick between her lips, making him ooze some more.

“ How close are you to coming? “

“ Lady I got a long way to go! “
Misty smiles letting his cock go. She turns around on her hands and knees. Looking over her shoulder she smiles at him.

“ Lets quit wasting time. Fuck me! “
Everyone else gathered around to watch. As the twenty something bitchy property manager, stuck her fat white ass up to the young and hung black stud.
He gets down behind her sliding the head of his cock along her aching slit. Taking a moment to tease her a little. The head of his cock lubed with the thick white cum from the previous two men’s loads that leaked from her pussy. The head disappears inside her. And inch by inch of his thick cock follows. She takes it with a loud grunt. He then flexed it.

“ Oh that feels so good! “ Misty says pushing back against him. He pulls back and shoved it in hard, making her yelp.

“ Oh yes! “

“ You like that? “

“ Mmmmmmmm! “
He continues to fuck her. Her pussy feels so full as she thrusts her ass back toward him. He grabbed and held her waist driving his cock deep inside her. In no time he had her coming hard.
He then pulls out and rolled her over. Taking her missionary style. So he could watch her big tits jiggle and see the expressions on her face. Her mouth just hangs open, as she moans loudly. He takes and holds up her legs, making his cock go even deeper in to her. He flexed it again. She reaches down and rubs her clit, making herself come again.
She looks up and around at the five other men, standing over her, with there dicks in there hands.
The cum was soon flying. And landing on her body. She rubs it all in to her tits and belly. Often she’d lick it from her hands.
As Misty moans and comes again for the last time. She sees the young stud coated in his sweat he pulls his cock from her pussy and he to jerks off all over her. The strength from his blast hit her right in the mouth. He drained his big full balls right there.
He then gets to his feet, looking down at her with his dripping cock.

“ Well how was it? “

“ That was awesome! “ She said wiping the cum and sucking it from her fingers.
The six men get dressed. And start to leave.

“ Hey what’s your name? “ Misty yells out to the young black guy.

“ My names Rod Miss. “

“ Rod upstairs on the desk get yourself one of my business cards and call me some time.”

“ All right. “ Was all he said as him and the crew left.

“ Damn that was fun! “ Misty said to Shirley.

“ Hell yeah! We got to do this more often! “
The girls take showers and makes themselves presentable to go home to there men.
The apartment reeked of dirty sex. Misty turns on the fan and opens the windows hoping the place will air out before morning. After all the usual property manager was on vacation. And Misty didn’t want her knowing she’d used her place for an orgy.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After Misty’s intervention with the grounds crew. They tightened up there game. And had the high end apartment complex. Looking top notch in just a few short weeks. So it could attract the kind of tenants that the place was designed for.
Slims boss was cussing his head off, and was regretting low balling the previous company. But he was bound by contract to keep the place up for the entire year. And of course he lost money on every time his guys worked there. And he just suck it up and accept it.

Meanwhile Crystal took notice of Misty’s hard work. And though she didn’t give her much praise for it. Because she didn’t want it to go to her head. Misty became Crystals pet project. Crystal wanted to see her sister succeed. And tried hard to find ways to help her.
It might have been to late for college. Crystal knew that wasn’t in Misty’s abilities anyway. But she did use the company credit card to sign her up for some Dale Carnage seminars. Where she could learn to win friends and influence people. Which would go a long way toward gradually getting her back on to the sales team.

Big Jack

I should have done this earlier in the story. Since Jack is the character with the big dick. So this part will be more directed about him and his wife Cheryl.
Jack and Cheryl were high school sweethearts. It was almost like love at first sight when the two met. And Cheryl at the time wasn’t the kind of girl that just put out. She made Jack work for it. There were lots of dates. Movies, skating, going out to eat.
Jack always was the perfect gentleman toward her. He made friends with her parents and Red her younger brother. He was almost like a part of there family.
During there senior year in high school. Cheryl couldn’t put doing it off any longer.
She always told herself she wouldn’t do it until she was married. And she was anxiously waiting for Jack to ask.
But her desire to get fucked was to much.
At that time Jack was a good looking young man. At 6’8 with hulking muscles with brown hair brown eyes and a tan complexion. And many girls around school wanted him. And Cheryl knew it. She wanted to keep Jack to herself. And finally decided she had to let him have it before one of the slut girls around school seduced him.

As he drove her home on a Saturday night. She directed him to drive on around to the back of there pasture. A long way away from the house. Her parents always were the kind to go to bed early and get up early. So she wasn’t to concerned about getting caught.
In the front seat of Jacks Dads old truck, they started to make out. Lots of kissing and petting, caressing each other.
Cheryl suspected Jack might be big down there. But how big was definitely a surprise to her. As they kissed Jack hand under her skirt, inside her panties. Fingering her tight wet pussy, for the first time.

“ Oh that feels so good! “ Cheryl said between kisses. He continues to explore her fresh unspoiled box. For quite a while. During the time he got tits out and was sucking and playing with them also.

“ I’m ready. “ She whispers in his ear. He slips her panties down and off. She did the best she could to stretch out, pulling her skirt up. So he could see her red haired pussy for the first time.
He nervously sits up and starts unbuckling his belt. She watched him anxiously. As his jeans came down. She saw the size of his bulge in his underwear.

“ No! It can’t be! “ She told herself. But when his underwear came down. She just broke out in a sweat.

“ Oh My God! “ She said in a state of shock.

“ Is there something wrong? “ Jack asks concerned.
Cheryl reaches for his cock. Grasping a boys cock for the first time.

“ Your huge! “

“ That’s okay ain’t it? “ Jack fears she’s going to back out.

“ I don’t know Jack!...I’ve never done this before! “

“ Me either! “
He slowly moves closer to her. And nervously moved the head of his cock to her slit. She reaches down and guides it to her tight fuck hole.

“ Please be gentle! “ Jack slowly pushed the head of his cock in to her.
She lets out a gasp. He keeps pushing. She reaches around and grabs him, holding on for dear life. As he busts open her hymen.
She lets out a loud squeal. As he continues to push in as far as her pussy would allow. He pulls back and goes in again and again. Trying desperately not to hurt her. But he couldn’t resist speeding up. She grunts moans and squeals often.
Jack often would look out the window toward the house, hoping her parents wouldn’t hear her. Luckily they were far enough away they didn’t.
Being young and inexperienced. Jack didn’t know how to pace himself to make it last or make her come. He felt his load coming fast. And her pussy felt so good, there was no way he was going to take it out.
He comes hard inside her.
Cheryl feels the blast as his hot sticky load fills her womb. She looks down at his big dick inside her.

“ Jack you didn’t pull out! “
His shrinking cock then slips out.

“ I know. “

“ But what if I get! “ Jack then cuts her off before the pregnant word escapes her lips.

“ I want to marry you Cheryl! “

“ You do??? “

“ Yes Cheryl I do. “ Cheryl throws her arms around him and they kiss passionately.

“ Does this mean you say yes? “

“ Yes Jack I’ll marry you...You got to talk to my Daddy first. “

“ I know. I’ll come over tomorrow evening and talk to him. “ The two of them fix there cloths and Cheryl makes herself as presentable as possible. Hoping everyone will be asleep. So she could clean herself up good.
He drove her up to the house. Where she got out after one more kiss from Jack. Red was sitting on the edge of the porch in the dark. She couldn’t see him. But she smells the smoke from his cigarette.

“ Sis what was y’all doing down in the pasture? “

“ Oh nothing much. “

“ It didn’t sound like nothing much! “ Red said with a laugh.

“ Red Don’t you tell momma and daddy!...You tell on me I’ll tell them your out here smoking! “
Red laughs again.

“ Don’t worry sis. I’m gonna let you tell on yourself. “ Red tossed the cigarette off in to the yard and followed his sister in to the house. And took notice of her going straight to the bathroom.
She fixed her a hot bath. And as she stripped down she discovered the bloody mess in her white cotton panties.

“ Shit! What have I done? “ She concealed the panties in the bottom of the trash can. And first thing in the morning she’d be outside burning the trash. To get rid of the evidence. She fears that her parents would freak out if they knew she’d been having sex.

The next evening Jack was waiting at there house. As they returned from church.
He had a nice long talk with Cheryl and Reds Daddy. To Jacks surprise He took the news quite well. And was really was expecting this. Since her and Jack had been dating for quite a while.

A month later.

Cheryl missed her period. And like Red said to her that night on the porch. She would tell on herself. And she did, when she had to confess to her mother that she suspected that she was pregnant.
And a trip to the doctor confirmed it. Her parents took this news in stride. Now not only did they have a wedding to plan. They would have a baby to plan for to.
The wedding was planned for June right after graduation.
Jack had big plans. He was going to try to find work during the summer. And was scheduled for boot camp in the marines in the fall. He come from a military family.
And joining up was like something you had to do to prove that your a man. According to Jacks Dad anyway. And no way did he want to listen to his dads crap for him not joining up. Plus at the time, like Red was at the first of the story. Jack was young green and gung ho. He wanted to serve his country honorably and do his small part in ridding the world of communism. In the conflict known as Vietnam.

Cheryl was 3 months pregnant, when she walked across the stage to receive her high school diploma. Afterwards her, Jack and many of there classmates were out partying late in to the night. Just like young people always do. Late in to the night as Jack and Cheryl were returning from the party. Both were so excited. Just graduating and there wedding was just a few weeks away. And out from an intersection a drunk driver runs a stop sign. Crashing right in to Cheryl’s side of the truck.
Ambulances were called as people drove up on the horrific wreck. They both were rushed to the hospital. Cheryl just barely clung to life for months. And unfortunately she lost the baby and any future chance of having any more.
Cheryl took the worst of the wreck. Jack was knocked out. With a concussion, cuts, bruises and just the usual aches and pains of being through such a thing. The drunk driver and one of his passengers was killed.

Jack spent the next couple of months. Holding Cheryl’s hand. and helped nurse her back to health. They would marry at the end of the summer just weeks before he had to report for boot camp.
After his basic training. Cheryl would join him. And live off base like Deb did in the first of this story. She went through the misery and stress of being a soldier’s wife.
Jack would be a grunt for his entire service. Which was like being in a meat grinder of slaughter in Hell. He came so close to death so many times. He can’t believe he actually thought he’d want to make a career out of this. After all his father, grandfather and uncles did.
When it came time to sign up for another round. The mariners promised to move him up in rank and in pay. But no way, Jack was done with this shit. He was ready to go home with his wife and find something better to do than this.

They moved off base. And back home. Jack was a blue collar type of guy. And with his size and strength. He didn’t have a problem finding work. He got on at a timber company. The work was hard but at least nobody was shooting at you.
Cheryl would bounce from one secretary job to another. Until she found one at a real estate office. And that opened up a whole new and exciting career for her.
Her and Jack started out in a trailer at first. Then a small house. Jack made up for lost time with Cheryl and fucked her all the time.
In his absence during his service. She fucked around like many military wives do. But the good thing was. She had a big cock for her first cock. And that’s what she liked. And not many men could please her, cause it seemed like a Jack sized cock was always few and far between.
Until Reds death. While Deb was in California.
Cheryl and Jack lived as a happy young couple. Cheryl would learn the art of being a successful realtor. And Jack would learn how to cut and fall big trees. And run heavy equipment and drive big trucks. And they would steadily prosper.
The only thing they were missing were kids. They so badly wanted a family.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The girls were one of the main reasons Cheryl and Jack wanted Deb to move back from California. They took Misty and Crystal in just like they were grandparents or something. They could spoil these girls rotten then send them back home, when there tired of them.
Deb was always so tight with her money. It didn’t matter how much she had she hated spending it. So the girls were definitely going without lots of things that other kids there age were getting.
For Jack Misty was almost like the son he couldn’t have with Cheryl. He’d spend hours on the weekends with her. Playing with Tonka trucks. He’d build them a tree house. Buy them both matching bikes and matching three wheelers. Then there was wrestling and racing. Misty loved going to the local dirt track to watch racing on Saturday nights during the summers.
For Crystal it was a little different. She was the girly girl. She liked her little play kitchen. And her Barbie dolls.
She also showed an interest in music. Jack bought her her first guitar and taught her the three chords he knew. And in time she taught herself a lot more.
Later it was the violin. Cheryl and Jack paid for all of her lessons. She was in to it for about a year when she got discouraged by her teacher, who was pushing her in to classical type of stuff you’d hear at a symphony. But that wasn’t what Crystal liked. When she was with her mother in and out of the Fuzzy Duck lounge. She was captivated by the girl fiddle player that played in the house band.
When she told her music teacher she just wanted to do country. She just looked down her nose at her. And said she’d have to learn that on her own, and they parted ways. Not long after that. Jack and Cheryl took the girls on vacation to the mountains. Where they ran across a bluegrass festival. And Crystal got to see a young Alison Kraus. For the first time. And she got excited.

“ That’s it! That’s the kind of music I want to play! “ She was grinning from ear to ear.
Misty wasn’t as entertained by this at all.

“ This is that old Hillbilly shit! “ She complainers. Of course she was hooked on Ozzy Osbourme and Metallica. Rock and roll only for her.

Shopping was another thing they both loved about Cheryl and Jack. When it came to school shopping with Deb. She’d take them to the Good Will and Thrift stores. Then to some Bargain Town type of crap store that sold cheap shit. And she’d even stoop so low to even dumpster diving behind department stores and going to yard sales to find school clothes.
It didn’t matter how much money she had. The only thing she ever splurged on was stocking up her liquor cabinet. Or her cigarette stash. That she kept on top of the refrigerator. Where Misty would sneak her a pack or two to share with her friends at the bus stop or the girls restroom in junior high. When Deb confronted her mischievous daughter about her missing cigarettes.
Misty was clever enough to try to convince her mother that the machines at the Marlboro plant were shorting her some packs.
Deb let her weave this web of lies for a while. Until the night she heard Misty scream from the kitchen. Deb booby trapped the cigarette carton with a rat trap that caught Mistys fingers.
she ran in to the kitchen with belt in hand and tore Misty’s ass up.

“ If your going to smoke them!...Your going to buy them! “
It didn’t matter if it was bad for you or not. It was all about the money as far as Deb was concerned.

so there again it was up to Cheryl and Jack to help the girls out. And Aunt Cheryl thought nothing of taking the girls to the mall, and buying them the best clothes and makeup that money can buy.

After the girls graduated high school. Jack was getting tired of working at the timber company. He’d been driving a logging truck for a long time, and he was getting tired of it. He wanted something that kept him closer to home. And his cousin Mark come to him with a business proposition. Wanting to sell him one of his pawn shops. Jack was intrigued with the opportunity. It was an all ready established business. And was definitely turning a decent profit. Jack though didn’t have enough money to buy the place. But Deb did. And they went to her to ask for the money. Of course they had to remind her about all they’ve done to help her out by raising her girls. That alone should have been enough to convince Deb to kick out the cash.
But she wanted a few other types of things from Jack. Cheryl was going to have to loosen up a little, and share Jack with Deb on a more regular basis.
After Red died. Cheryl always feared that Deb would try to take Jack away from her. So she did her best to not let them fuck very often. But they were a lot older now. And Cheryl really didn’t think Deb would do that to her.
Cheryl agreed to that. Her and Jack had been married so long that she thought it would be fun to let another woman join in with them.
Deb also wanted to be a share holder in the company. So her, Cheryl and Jack would be partners in the company.
The deal was made a few weeks later. Mark Jacks cousin, let the employees he had with the shop. Remain there to work for Jack. They showed him the ropes of the pawn shop business. Jack had never had a job that he had to meet with the public before. And that took a little getting used to. His employees liked having Jack around, he’s so fucking big and tall. That many men were intimidated just by the way he looked. With his long graying hair and full beard. He had that kind of tough biker look. But was as gentle as a Teddy Bear once you got to know him. He’d really have to be pissed off to hurt anyone. But his employees felt safer around him since the place did have a history of being robbed from time to time. After all sometimes there’s some awful desperate people that use pawn shops.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It was a busy Friday afternoon when Beth Robinson walks in to the pawn shop. She was a Nebraska native there for a business convention. On the night before after the convention. she’d gone in to Trumps casino and lost almost all her money. She then went to the bar to drown her sorrows, when another man seduced her while in her drunk and depressed condition.
When she came to that morning after a wild fling. she’d already missed her flight home. And her hubby was anxiously waiting for her to arrive. He’d gone all week without any pussy. And he couldn’t wait to get his hands on her.
Jack saw her walk in out the corner of his eye. She looked young, possibly late 20’s with shoulder length brunette hair. Dressed kind of casually business like in gray slacks, white blouse covered by a black jacket and black high heeled pumps. She looks around at some of the show cases. With her back toward Jack he spotted her sexy little bubble butt. Seeing how good her ass looked in her slacks really caught his attention. His big flaccid cock starts to come to life.
As he negotiates with this other guy. He continues to watch her. She nervously stands around looking at her watch. Just looking at her Jack could tell she had to have some kind of desperate situation going on in her life.
She walks up beside the man Jack was taking to and butts in.

“ Could I please get some help here? “
She had that fast kind of talk like girls from up north have. And that just drives Jack wild.

“ Just a minute miss. We’re almost finished. “ Jack said to her. Looking back to the man.
“ I want $50.00 for it. “ Jack said about the watch the man was wanting to buy.

“ I’ll give you $20.00 for it. “ The man said.

“ That’s not even half! It’s worth $75.00. I’m giving you a good deal at $50.00 “
Beth stands there tapping her foot and strumming her long fingernails on the glass show case.

“ Take the $20.00 “ She said trying to speed the deal along.

“ Are you in this deal? “ Jack said looking at her. Of course he takes a peek down her blouse.

“ Okay man thanks to the pretty lady here. You can have it for $20.00. “
They step over to the register to settle up. Jack then returns to Beth, who was bringing out a laptop computer from her luggage.

“ Sorry about that miss. I’m Jack by the way. I see you got a laptop. You want to pawn it or sell it? “

“ Sell it “ She says with a smile.
Jack opens the laptop up. Does it work okay, or have any viruses? “

“ No it works great. “

“ How much you trying to get for it? “

“ I need $500.00 “

“ Oh come on now! You didn’t give $500.00 for it when it was new! It’s old beat up and filthy! And definitely past it’s prime. “
Beth turns and looks around the room. Before facing him again.

“ Look I need plane tickets to get home today! “

“ Well the laptop ain’t going to get you home. I’ll give you $50.00 for it. “ He says noticing the jewelry she’s wearing. “ I see you’ve got a nice watch and ring. You want to sell them.”

“ Oh no! That’s my wedding ring and anniversary present. “

“ So I assume your still married? “

“ Yes “ She smiles again proudly. “ Please can’t you work with me here? “ She says begging.

“ Why don’t you just get your husband to wire you some money? “
Beth steps closer to the counter and whispers.

“ I can’t let my husband know I gambled away my money. And I’m an alcoholic that fell off the wagon. And I met this guy last night and you know. I just can’t tell him that. “

“ Oh my! You are in a tight spot! “

“ Yes please can’t you help me? “
Jack again looks toward her watch.

“ Well if you let me look at your watch, maybe it will be enough money to get you home. “
Beth sighs and reluctantly takes the watch off and hands it over. Jack looks at it closely.
“ Its real and a good brand. But I’ll have to look up the market value on my computer back in my office if you don’t mind? “
Beth nods in agreement. Jack picks up the laptop, and looks across the room at Jerry.

“ Jerry you got the floor? I’ve got to look something up on my computer for this young lady. “

“ I got it boss. “

“ Ill be back in about 30 minutes. “
Jerry watched the foxy brunette business woman as she follows behind Jack.

“ Damn! Jacks gonna get some of that! “ Jerry said before returning to the customers he was helping at the time.
In the privacy of Jacks back office. He rolls a chair over for Beth to sit down.

“ Please make yourself comfortable. “
Beth sits and nervously anxious she crosses and uncrosses her legs often. The sexy high heels she’s wearing gets Jacks attention. As the computer boots up, he starts undressing her with his eyes. And his dick grows even harder. As he wonders what she looks like under her cloths.
With the computer on and ready he looks the watch up.

“ Damn! I’m glad I looked this up. I was fixing to give you more than what your watch is worth.

“ Oh God! “ She leans forward, holding her head in her hands. She didn’t like what she was hearing from Jack.

“ I’ll give you $200.00 for that watch and the laptop. “ Beth nods wishing that it was more.

“ Now plane tickets. “ Jack surfs through the airline sites.

“ Where are you headed? “

“ Lincoln Nebraska. “

“ Oh wow! You are a long way from home. I could tell by the way you talk your not from here. Was you with that convention they had at the Trump Hotel?

“ Yes and I really need to get back home! “

“ It’s a nice place down here. Don’t make this your last trip here. “

“ Oh I beg to differ. I’m really not impressed with what Ive seen of Mississippi so far. “
She says being condescending. “ It’s so humid down here. “ Beth starts to perspire.
Jack finds the prices on the computer. He turns the monitor around so Beth could see it.

“ There you go. Flight leaves in 3 hours $1,100.00 “
Jack watched as Beths complexion turns ghostly pale.

“ Oh God what am I gonna do? “ She says with her head dropping in to her hands again.

“ Well I see that diamond ring on your finger.”

“ Oh no! I can’t sell my wedding ring! “

“ Maybe you could pawn it? I could ship it back to you later. Would you like for me to take a look at it? “

Beth reluctantly takes the diamond ring off. And hands it over.

“ What am I suppose to tell my husband? “

“ Well you were at the hotel. Tell him the maid took it. “

“ Oh no! He knows I never take it off! “
Jack looks at the ring carefully.

“ It’s a nice stone...But not a thousand dollars nice. I couldn’t even get $600.00 for this. I’ll give you $300.00 for it. “

“ My husband gave $2,500.00 for that ring! “

“ I’m sorry to hear that. He should have checked with the local pawn shop before paying that. He’d got a better deal there. “
Beth reaches for her ring.

“ I can’t sell that anyway. I’m so fucked! “ She again uncrossed her legs and leaned down holding her head again. “ I feel sick at my stomach. “

“ It’s just your nerves please try to relax. “

“ Oh what am I going to do? “ Jack could tell she was in dire straits.

“ You don’t have anything else in your luggage you could sell? “

“ No there’s nothing. “

“ What about the people at the convention? Could they help you? “

“ No I don’t know those people. They all flew out of here this morning. “
Jack lets her sit there and sulk in her self pity for a minute. He then took out a credit card and set it on the desk.

“ I’ll take care of your plane tickets. “ Beth quickly looks at him. She sits back up straight and crossed her legs again. She sees Jacks eyes roaming up and down her sexy body.In her gut she knew exactly what he was wanting.

“ But first I want you to do me some favors. “

“ What kind of favors? “

“ Well my wife left me a year ago after 30 years of marriage. And my girlfriend just dumped me a few weeks ago. I think we should hook up. “

“ What???...I’m married! “ Beths demeanor quickly changes to anger. “ I can’t believe your saying that to me! I love my husband! “

“ Hey just calm down! I’m trying to help you. I’m paying for you a flight out of here! That’s $900.00 More dollars for $200.00 worth of stuff. “ Jack explains to her.

“ No!...No!!...No! Wait...Wait...Wait! ‘This so ain’t happening to me! “

“ I know but you said you gambled away your money. You got drunk and fucked some guy?”

“ God I can’t believe this is happening to me!”
Again she looks away from Jack feeling sorry for herself.

“ Look it will take about 20 minutes. I’ll pull my dick out, you suck it. And we’ll have a little fun. “ Beth sighs and shakes her head in disgust. “ I guarantee you’ll love it!...And Hell your in another state so it doesn’t matter if you cheat or not. It don’t count against you. “
Jack watched to let her absorb that crap.

“ So what do you say? You want to do it? Or not? “

“ Is that the only way? “ Beth says hoping he’d change his mind and maybe she could pay him back later for the plane tickets.

“ That’s the only way. “ He says to her firmly. Looking over her dressed body with lust in his eyes.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Oh God what have I done? “ Beth says to herself as Jack pressures her for sex. As she sits in the rolling office chair across from the sleaze pawn broker. Her right leg crossed over her left. She sees him eyeing her high heeled pump. She gulps and uncrossed her legs, placing her feet flat on the floor. With her legs tightly together. She looks down at the floor, avoiding eye contact with Jack.
She felt as if there was a ton of guilt weighing on to her shoulders, as she weighs her options. And neither one of them was good in her mind.
Back home in Nebraska she’s a regional sales rep for Progressive insurance.
And no matter how much fun Flo and Jamie make it look on the commercials bundling your home and auto insurance and using the price gun to blast your rate down to an affordable one that everyone will like. The reality was the job wasn’t all that. So when asked she jumped at the opportunity to represent Progressive at the insurance convention in Mississippi. It got her off the road and out of the office for a few days.
And of course the convention was all shop talk, about how to make more and better sales.
All week she’d been eyeing the casino. She’d been on many gambling adventures with her husband, usually to Vegas. And they always did well together.
But this was Trumps casino. And rule number one, that she didn’t know in Trumps casino was. There’s never any winners.
In Trumps casino when something goes wrong, and someone does win. When cashing in to leave, there always confronted by two or three strong armed thugs. Who will tell you to go back inside to make another bet.
This didn’t happen to Beth. She just watched her pay and expense money go down the toilet at the roulette wheel.
If she’d just walked away and got on the plane that morning, everything would have been cool. It wasn’t that much money she lost anyway.
Her downfall was going in to the bar, with her last $50.00. Up until the previous day, she’d been sober for just over a year. Which for her was a great accomplishment.
The year before after her third DUI. And a court ordered rehab stay. Her husband said if she’d ever drink another drop of alcohol, he’d be done with her. It was her final chance.
Knowing that she knew she had a lot to loose. Being a mother of two young children. And having a husband that provided her a comfortable middle class home and lifestyle. She strived to clean up her act.
But in that moment of weakness the night before. She went inside the hotel bar, and went on a drinking binge. And met some guy that got her to lead him to her room.
The sex they had was not good for her. The guy was one of those smalls of course. He probably didn’t even last two minutes. But the fact was that Beth had never cheated on her husband before. And the guilt from that was weighing heavily on her heart. No way did she want to hurt her husband that way.
The only option she had was to call her husband and confess what she had done. And beg him not to divorce her.
Or option 2 Have sex with this guy and let him pay for her flight home.
She glanced over at Jack, wishing he was a small two minute type of man. That is if you consider that description as being a true man. But everything about Jacks appearance was big. At 6’8 he towers over the petite 5’4 brunette. And weighing over 300Lbs. To her 110 Lbs. To her he appeared to be an attractive man as far as being an older man goes. Though she’d never considered sex with anyone other than her husband. She just didn’t allow herself to think about those things. So outside of the bedroom of there middle class home. Beth was pretty much a sexual prude.
And now she was fixing to cheat on her husband for the second time in her life.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ Why’s it so hot down here? “ Beth asks with a sigh. But the truth was, she’d just worked herself up to a nervous frenzy. Worrying about what she was going to have to do to get home.

“ It’s always hot in the south. And your overdressed. Why don’t you slip off your jacket relax and make yourself comfortable? “
Jack watched her lean forward to ease the jacket off. Of course his eyes were locked on her nice and firm looking breasts. She takes off the black dress jacket and tossed it on to the desk, next to where her purse was sitting.

“ Unbutton your blouse. “ Jack says to her softly. She looks down and slowly unbuttons the white long sleeved blouse. Knowing Jacks starring at her, she refused to look up at him. She just wants to get this over with and behind her. With her blouse unbuttoned enough to expose her breasts. Jack rolls his chair closer to hers. With nervous energy She swivels from side to side in her chair.

“ Be still and face me. “ He said to her, while pulling the blouse open, gazing down at the white bra that conceals her breasts. He reaches inside her bra and pulls her tits out. And gently rubs and fondles them. For a moment she watched his gigantic hands as he feels her up. Catching herself enjoying the sexual pleasure he was starting with her. She turned her head and looks away.

“ Your nipples are getting hard. “ Jack points out, as he gently teased her sensitive areolas by tracing around her nipples with his fingers.
She doesn’t say anything, but her breathing gets faster.
Jack backs away from her.

“ Play with your tits. “ He tells her. She turns back and looks down watching herself, as she reaches for her 36 C breasts. She gently rubs her erect nipples. While swiveling slowly from side to side in the chair.
Jack proceeds to bend over and unlace and take off his brown work boots.
He then stood and unfastens his jeans. As he unzips Beth finally looks his way, curiously to see what he had in store for her. She sees a prominent bulge from his white boxers.

“ No way! “ She says to herself. In disbelief of what she was seeing. She blinks and rubs her eyes for a second. As he dropped his pants. Then his boxers. As Beth looks back at him she gasps with surprise. Laying eyes for the first time on an 11 inch cock.
Jack smiles proudly hearing her gasp. That was pretty normal for him to hear such reactions from women he just meets. As she rubs her tits again she just looks at his cock with big eyes and an open mouth. Jack went ahead and took off his shirt. He just stood there before her in just his socks and flexed his cock a few times.

“ God Damn! “ Was all Beth could say. She had no idea a man could have a cock so big. Being the loving wife she was to her husband. It wasn’t a thing for her to study on such a thing.
Jack sits back down in his chair, looking at Beth.

“ Why don’t you get on your knees? “
Beth sighs again.

“ Well here it goes. “ She says to herself, slowly she gets out of her chair, and submits to the big man. His big cock touched the inside of each of her breasts as she looks at his cock, trying to decide what to do with it.

“ No wonder he’s divorced and dumped by his girlfriend. He’s to damn big! “ She says to herself as she grasped his cock for the first time. Her fingers couldn’t even reach all the way around it. It felt hard and muscular. To the touch, as she gently but slowly pumps it up and down.

“ Use both hands. “ Beth has her left hand over her right. And strokes him more. She then stuck out her tongue and started at his balls and licked all the way up to his swollen tip. She then flicked her tongue against it, teasing it. Before opening her lips enough to take the head of his cock between them. She gently sucks it. Jack reaches down to her, stroking and pushing her long hair out of her face. He then gently held and pushed her head, to take more of his cock. Her mouth feels stretched as she goes down on it.

“ It barely fits my mouth!...WTF! Is it going to do to my pussy??? “
The head of his cock hits the back of her throat. She gags on it. He released his hold on her, allowing her to come up on it. Her head goes up and down on as much of his shaft as she could handle. While continuing to stroke him at his base.
She thinks of sucking off her husband. She can take him balls deep inside her mouth. There was no way to do this with Jack.
With one hand stroking him, she cups her other hand around his huge balls and gently squeezed them, they felt heavy and full. As she works his shaft she wonders about the load he can shoot.
She comes off of it, for some air. Keeping it in her grasp, she just looks at it with an amazed look on her face.

“ Does your husband got a big dick like mine? “

“ No! “ She said opening up to suck his cock some more. And gets more aggressive with it, hoping she can get him off with just her lips and hands.

“ Mmmmm!...Feels good! “ Jack says giving her some praise. He again strokes his fingers through her hair.

“ Look up at me. “ He says to her.
With her mouth stuffed with his cock she does.

“ You got beautiful eyes. “ He tells her. She continues to work his cock aggressively.

“ You like sucking my cock? “
She makes a smacking sound as she lets it go.

“ Mmmm!...Yes! “ She smiles at him for the first time. Before taking his cock again.
She’d never had a cock in her mouth for this length of time. Her hubby would have done shot his load and fell asleep by now.
In to her throat she try’s to take more and more of it.
After gagging again she comes up for air again.

“ Getting close yet? “ She smiles.

“ Not even close yet. “ He watched her smile as it quickly disappears. Her jaws just hangs open as she stared at his cock.

“ You can go ahead and take your pants off now. “

Beth gulps again, wanting but also fearing his big massive cock.
She slowly stands and turns her back to Jack. He hears her belt jingling as it’s unbuckled. As he just stares at her tight looking ass. He hears her zippier being pulled down quickly. The gray slacks she’s wearing falls to her feet. He watched as the black leather high heeled pump, falls over on its side. As her bare foot is pulled free from her clothes. With her left foot out. She stands on the grungy concrete floor. As Jack reaches for her ass. Feeling and pulling it apart before giving it a good firm squeeze.
He took hold of her blue bikini panties and eased them down. She stepped out of her panties and spreads her legs with her back still to Jack.
He gently started exploring her clean shaved pussy with his fingers.
She lets out a soft moan as he teased her clit. He inserted two of his fingers. She moans again.

“ Mmmm! your good and wet. “ He points out, before inserting a third finger. “ Your good and tight to. Bend over my desk. “

Beth gasps again, as she try’s to mentally prepare herself for what was fixing to come.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jack pushed her down on to the desk.

“ Spread your legs a little more! “
Beth feels the head of his shaft against her slit. He gently pushed it in to her.

“ Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!“ Beth squeals out. Like a school girl. getting her first cock. Jack paused for a second and slowly pushed it in more.

“ God Damn! “ She screams out loud. Slamming her hand down on to the desk. As Jack firmly holds her by the waist.
Her squeals, moans and screams. Were easily heard throughout the store. There wasn’t much doubt about what was going on in the back.
Everyone gathers around a counter. Where a security monitor was on. Yes Jack was getting everything on tape. Selling the footage on a porn site, was exactly how Jack was going to recover the money, he was paying for her flight with. There were several camera angles. One was zoomed in tight right on the expressions on her pretty face.
She bites her bottom lip. As he pushed in further.
He then pulls back and shoved it all the way in. She screams out again. With her mouth hanging open and her hair going every which way. Sweat poured from her pores. As Jack just stays in complete control. As if he owns her.
He fucks her slow and deep for several minutes. And gradually speeds up. Beths body bucks and shakes. The desk squeaks, shakes and pops. As she pounds at it with her hands, and grabbed the sides of it to hold on for dear life. She turns her head and looks over her shoulder at Jack, with her brunette hair hanging down across her eyes. She pants and moans uncontrollably.

“ Oh my God! “ She screams out again.
She was loving and hating it all at the same time. The head of his cock hit bottom with every stroke. A task her husband was incapable of.

“ Oh Fuck!....Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!....Shit! “
Not only did Jack own her tight little pussy. He was damn sure going to get his moneys worth from her.
Beth fears he’s going to rupture something inside her. As she bucks against the desk wildly.
He then pulls out.
In a way Beth hopes it’s over. But secretly she wants more. Jack rolls one of the chairs against the wall. Positioning it close to one of the hidden cameras. He sits down in it and turns Beth around.

“ Squat down! “ He tells her. The camera aimed at there side, gets a tight shot of his big dick, as inch by inch of it disappears inside her, until no more wound go in.

“ Ride me “ He tells her.
Which was a position she’d never done with her husband. Up until then, she was only a two way girl. Jack was going to expand her sexual horizons. By making her do the work.

“ Oh my God! “ She cries out again. She discovered she could control the action a little more like this. And likes it. Until Jack holds her by the waist and slams her body down on to his shaft.

“ Shit! “ She yells out painfully.

“ He can’t last much longer! “ She tells herself. As she rides him until her legs almost fall out from under her in exhaustion.
He then pulls out of her and stands. He picks her up like she’s nothing. And sits her on the desk. She looks down and watched him insert his cock in to her again.

“ Put your arms and legs around me. “
He picks her up off the desk. With her weight right down on to his shaft. She hangs on to his back. And hooks her feet together and hangs on, as he fucks her standing up.

“ I’m gonna come! “ She yells out with excitement, tossing her head straight back. As her body shakes and convulsed hanging on to him.
He then lays her on to the desk. She looks up at her pretty bare feet as he grabs hold of both her ankles and pushed back. She feels his cock still stretching her tight pussy even more.
She screams out and comes again. With her head against the desk. She looks straight up in to the camera. Realizing then she was being filmed. Her eyes gets as big as saucers. As wave after wave of sexual pleasure flows throughout her entire body.
Jack hits another gear and just jackhammers her pussy. She moans, pants and screams like she never had before.

“ Okay I got to come!...Get on your knees! “
She hops off the desk and kneeling before him, like a submissive slut. with her mouth open. Big Jack jerks his huge cock. Blast after blast of his thick white seed coats her pretty face.
she wipes the sticky goo from her cheek, and sucks it from her fingers. As the shots get smaller Jack moans and puts his cock back in to her mouth. So she can suck him clean. With his big balls drained. His cock goes soft.
He reacted for a role of paper towels.

“ Here you go!...I’d hate for you to miss your flight. “
He then reaches for his jeans and wallet. And showers her with hundred dollar bills. She anxiously gathers up the money. And quickly put on her panties, slacks and heels. Haste fully she tucks in her blouse and fastens her pants and belt. She stuffed her tits back inside her bra, and slides her feet back in to her high heels. Through the office door she goes, pulling her luggage behind her.
The crowd in the store claps, whistles and cheers as she passes them.
Jack races to the door and yells out to her.

“ You come back any time!...You hear! “

“ Fuck you! “ She yells back at him with that northern yankee accent. Walking away as fast as her high heels would allow.
Jack comes back in to the store, grinning from ear to ear.

“ Should I have at least offered her a ride to the airport? “ He asks everyone looking on with a laugh.

“ She was a feisty one boss! “ Jerry said with a laugh.

Beth races to the airport, with only minutes to spare. Buying her ticket, getting her bag checked. Held up by security. As they ran that little wand over her body. Then through the more thorough body scanner. From there she grabbed her purse and heels from the plastic bin, leaving her belt and change behind.
She raced barefoot on to the plane. Finding her seat in economy class. Crammed in to a middle seat. She flew out on first class of course.
She finally breathed a sigh of relief, as the plane lifts off. Unfortunately she had three damn kids in the seats behind her. And they kicked and hit the seat for the whole flight back, not letting her get a moment of rest.
She tried not to think about it. But she knew her husband was going to want to fuck. She hadn’t seen him since Sunday night.
She hopes he’ll at least give her time for a shower.

“ Oh God He’s gonna kiss me! “ She thinks. She gulps worrying about it. Is he gonna taste the taste of Big Jacks cock on her lips?

He’s gonna stick his average mediocre cock in to her pussy. Is it gonna just fall in, with no resistance?

“ Fuck! “ She says under her breath, then looks to see if either of the passengers heard her.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once the flight was up and going. Beth sits there reflecting on the affair she just had. She’d never had a big cock like that. And she never had been handled and used the way Jack used her. On one hand she felt like a dirty whore. But on the other she loved it. Once the damn kids that sat behind her settled down. She closed her eyes and replayed the entire affair in her mind. Making herself horny as Hell. Her nipples had grown hard, and she so needed to rub her clit.
She was then startled by the stewardesses. Wanting to know if she wanted something to eat or drink. So bad she needed a strong drink. Possibly one of those little bottles of bourbon that she could mix with a Coke. But she just asks for a bottle of water instead. Figuring she’d done enough damage to herself by falling off the wagon the night before.
After everyone ate and drank. Beth waited patiently for the rush to the small restroom to pass.
She then took her turn, hoping that she wouldn’t be interrupted. Inside the small restroom she sat on the toilet and relived herself. After which she try’s to get herself off, rubbing her clit vigorously. She catches herself moaning loudly.

“ God I hope nobody heard that! “
She glanced down at her soaked panties. Though Jack didn’t cum inside her, they were still a stinking mess. Knowing she needs to clean herself up. She wished so bad she still had her luggage, for a clean set of clothes. She quickly stripped herself down, trashed her panties and basically took a bath in the sink. Hoping the cold water would kill the a rousing feeling she’d dreamed up in the minutes before. with paper towels, water and the liquid soap she washed her pussy as best she could. Examining herself during the process.

“ Oh no! I’m so loose! And sore! “ She said to herself.
She washed off what was left of Jacks sticky drying goo, that had coated her neck and tits.
Then there was a knock on the door.

“ Hurry up I got to pee! “ A little boys voice said through the door.

“ I’ll be right out! “
Beth quickly dressed, and brushed out the just got fucked look from her hair. So bad she needed to brush her teeth. But her tooth brush was also in her luggage.
She checked her look once in the mirror, making herself as appropriate as possible. And exits the restroom, and was nearly knocked down by the little boy that has to pee.
She then noticed the older man that was in the seat closest to the restroom. He smiles at her as he looked over the sexy young brunette. She could tell by the look on his face, that he heard her moaning as she tried to get herself off. His wife sat in the seat next to him asleep. He reaches down and squeezed his cock over his slacks. Showing Beth that he was hard.

“ You want to get together? “ He says to her in a whisper.
Her jaw drops as she looked at his bulge. Her face turns beet red as she blushed. Feeling embarrassed she rushed back to her seat in disbelief that she’d just been propositioned on a crowded flight.
When the little boy exits the restroom. The older man goes inside. He finds Beths panties in the trash. He puts the crotch of her panties to his nose, and takes in the aroma of her used pussy mixed with the musky masculine odor of Big Jacks cock. He used the panties to jerk himself off.
He wanted so badly to walk out of the restroom and hold the panties up so everyone on the flight could see them.
Like that kid did in the movie 16 Candles.
But decided against it, Figuring it would cause a negative scene. Especially with his wife of course. and just put them in his pocket for later.
When he exits the restroom he looks straight at Beth and smiles.
Still feeling embarrassed she hangs her head in shame. And does her best to ignore the older perverted man for the rest of the flight.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The rest of the flight goes uneventful. The plane finally touches down. And everyone gets off. Beth finds her husband. He throws his arms around her.

“ I was so worried!...You we’re supposed to be here hours ago! “

“ I know!...I know! I’m so sorry! I over slept and missed my flight! “
Out of instinct she kisses him. Of course he tastes something he’s never tasted on her lips and breath before. He doesn’t question it. But it does stick with him in his mind. They retrieve Beths luggage. Where again she spots the man from the flight. Who again looks at her and smiles.

“ Let’s get out of here! “ She says to her husband, grabbing his hand and pulling him toward the exit.
On the ride home. Beth seems unusually quiet to him.

“ Honey is there something wrong? “ He questions his wife.

“ No! No!...Nothings wrong why? “

“ Oh you just look like you’ve got something on your mind. “

“ No I’ve just got a headache and tired I guess. “

“ You hungry? “

“ No not really. I just want to get home. “
He drives her home. She takes a coupe of Tylenol PM’s and soaks in a hot bath. After which she brushed her teeth and gargled and rinsed with some Scope 3 times. Finally she lays down and drifted off to sleep.

Hours later in the early morning, Her husband wakes her, rubbing, kissing and massaging her sexy body. In no time she realized he’s between her legs, licking, kissing and fingering her pussy. Discovering something was definitely different. But he doesn’t let on that he notices. With his dick hard he puts it in, with hardly no resistance at all.

“ Tighten up Bitch! “ He tells her.
Which surprised her. He’d never had talked to her that way before.
And though his dick was nothing compared to Big Jacks. That she’d taken half a day before.
Beth couldn’t believe what an animal he was. The sex they had before was so stale and boring. But now hubby was performing much better. Like the way he did when they were dating. Or when they first were married. The fucking continues.
Hubby pulls out and rolls her over. She moans with her ass up in the air. Looking over her shoulder watching her man, with such gusto. As he pounds her. She comes with his balls slapping against her pussy.
He pulls out again.

“ Ride me! “ He demands.
Beths heart skips a beat. Her jaw drops and she blushed. With a shocked look on her face, as she remembers Big Jack telling her to do that. She hesitates with reluctance. Knowing her and hubby had never done it that way.

“ What’s wrong?...You got something to tell me??? “ He asks his slut of a wife.

“ No! “ She said shaking her head. They then get in to position. She rides up and down on his cock.

“ Tighten up!...I could fit two of my dicks inside this loose pussy! “ He tells her. She tossed her head back and moans. Bucking up and down as he reaches up and plays with her big tits. He then grabbed her around her waist, holding her balls deep inside her pussy. There eyes meet. As she feels him squirt. And pump his load deep inside her hot box.
She collapsed on top of him. Fearing he’d question her, about how different her pussy feels. And is relieved that he doesn’t.
She again drifted off to sleep lying on his chest, with his arm around her.

Hours later she wakes up alone. Hubby had gone off to play golf with his buddies. She takes another shower. And out of curiosity she goes to his computer. And hits the history link.
And all kinds of porn sites comes up.

“ Oh my! “ She said clicking on the last one he looked at. And watched herself in disbelief.

“ Oh my God! “ She said in shock, as she watched how desperate she was. Selling her watch and laptop. Then in the back room. She watched herself suck and stroke that big fat cock. Then letting big Jack have his way with her. Realizing how much she liked it. As the video plays out for the world to see. She plays with herself until she comes.
She closed out the site and turns the computer off, and never says a word to hubby about it.
Though he often questions her. Wanting to know if she’d ever been with another man. He wants her to talk about it. It makes him horny and hard. He really wants to watch her fuck a bigger man just so he can watch. But she always denies him of that. Pretending that he doesn’t know her secret.
He never shows her the video. They both just enjoy each other and fantasize in there own minds about what they really want sexually.

Until Jack retires he would run the pawn shop and would often be amused at the length that many desperate woman would go to make some cash.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Back to Crystal and Tim.

There engagement and love affair continues. Crystal finds herself craving Tim’s big cock all the time. And she always felt the heavy load of the guilt of premarital sex.
She’d always told herself that she’d never give in to lust. And now she couldn’t make it through a whole week without getting fucked.
After all she was a sexy young woman. And a young woman has certain sexual needs that need to be met. No matter how hard she might try to resist. She knows the clock was ticking and she knows she has to make these things right.
She picks Tim up on a Sunday morning for church. This time it wasn’t at the First Baptist. This time it was where she goes to worship.
Tim was kind of taken back at her appearance that morning. She had no makeup, no jewelry. And she just wore a simple white cotton dress. Her long red hair, parted on the side hung freely and blowed in the still crisp March wind.

“ You look different today. “ Tim points out.

“ The Holy Ghost doesn’t care for fancy clothes. And your gonna burn up in that wool suit. “

“ Okay “ Tim said as he got in to her little Honda Civic. Leaving Tim’s house the just talked casually about there future plans. Crystal had finally found them the right house. She thought they might have just enough money between them saved to pay down on it. She turned off the highway and traveled a dirt road for miles and miles.

“ Wow! We’re really out in the sticks out here.” Tim points out anxiously.

“ It’s not much further. “ Crystal assures him. They soon come to a small country church.
Tim notices how old it looks.

“ It needs a paint job. “ Tim said noticing the white lead based paint that was peeling and flaking away from the weathered structure. They park and sit there for a minute. Tim noticed a few cars. And just saw old people around.

“ I’ll almost bet that we’ll be the youngest ones here. “

“ No there’s a few young people that come here. “
About that time a horse drawn wagon passes by them. Tim almost thinks it’s the Charles Ingles family from Little House on the prairie. Going by how they looked and dressed.

“ See there’s some young people. “ Crystal says as they watch two little girls and a little boy climb off the wagon.
About that time Deb drives up and parks.

“ Your mom goes to church? “

“ Yes Tim she does. Does that surprise you?”

“ That’s kind of hypocritical ain’t it? “

“ Don’t you dare call my mom a hypocrite! “
Crystal said with anger in her voice. “ Come on we got time to kill, let’s take a walk. “
Crystal leads him as they walk around the church house. Where there was a fenced in area. Where some lambs were grazing. Crystal kneels down and pets one of the little lambs and talks to it lovingly.

“ Have you ever been washed in the blood of the lamb? “

“ No!...Have you? “

“ Yes I have. “

“ That’s Old Testament stuff. “ Tim says in a dismissing way.

“ The Old Testament. Is the one that counts.”
Crystal informs him.

“ Tim knew Crystal liked going to church. But he had no idea she took this old stuff that literally.
An old pickup parks behind the church. An old man in overalls and work boots gets out.

“ Good morning Crystal. “ The old man said to her.

“ Good morning. “ She said smiling and waved to the man.

“ Who’s that? “

“ That’s Snake man....Come. “ She said taking Tim’s hand again, leading him along to the back of the truck. Tim breaks out in a sweat. Trying to prepare himself knowing what Crystal was going to show him. That was covered by a tarp in the back of the truck. She pulls the tarp back. Showing Tim the cage of rattling and striking rattle snakes. That were in the cage under the tarp.
Tim almost shits his pants, as total fear and stress kicks in.

“ You?..You?...You?...Do that? “ Tim asks in a nervous stuttering voice. “

“ If the spirit with in you. Tells you to pick up the serpent you do it. Do you have the spirit?”
Tim lets out a gasp. Crystal squeezes his sweating clammy hand.

“ I told you your gonna burn up in that wool suit. Come I’ve got more to show you. “

They walk out in to the old cemetery.

“ Mom grew up on a farm not far from here. “
She shows Tim her parents graves.
“ This is Cole and Paige. The grave between them is Moms only brother Rob. Those graves next to them were moms siblings that all died at birth. “
The older graves were only marked by a pile of rocks. No names or dates. Cole died in 1968 Paige in 1974 Rob in 1975.
Tim was intrigued with all this.

“ What happened to them? “ He asks with interest.
And Crystal does her best to tell Tim about her mother’s horrible upbringing.

A trip in to the past. 1968.

After Red took Deb away to California. Reds parents along with Cheryl and Jack went straight to the Sheriff’s office. To try to get them to investigate Debs father. With only what Deb had described to Red. And from her dense to dumb actions. They relayed the tale of Debs father possibly killing the truancy officer years before.
Of course he blew them off. Not wanting to waist his time with no more evidence than that. Of course there was a missing persons report. And the case was definitely cold.
And Cole Parker was known as a mean man. And someone you didn’t want to mess with. Accusing someone of murder was a serious matter. And the Sheriff didn’t really want to get off his lazy ass. Unless they could come up with some serious proof.
And hearing that there were 10 underage kids that most of them had never set one foot in to a school. Or a doctors or dentist office. The Sheriff just didn’t believe this.
It took them threatening to go to the Feds before he would do anything.
He didn’t want the Feds breathing down his neck. With all the negative press that was going on at the time in Mississippi politics. If the Feds set up shop in Whoresville they’d probably still be there today.
In a predawn raid. The Sheriff along with a handful of deputies and a few women from the welfare department. Kicked in the door of the shack where they lived. Finding Cole along with his pregnant wife and 10 underage kids living in pure filth and squealer. Cole and Paige were taken straight to jail for child abuse and neglect. The bright red scars from many switched whippings found on Rob and several of the older girls was enough to keep Cole behind bars for a while. During such time every inch of the Parker property would be searched for the missing truancy Officer. Luckily for Cole he fed the man to the alligators. But his luck would soon run out, when he suddenly had a massive heart attack waiting for his trial. Paige along with the older children were taken to the state mental hospital for evaluation. She’d be committed and would give birth to her last chid there. It along with the rest of her children would be taken from her, and they’d be split up and put in foster care. She fell in to a deep and dark depression. And would take her own life by overdosing on nerve pills.
Once it was evident that Rob was old enough. He’d be released. And would live a short life of crime. That ended in a bloody shootout outside a bank in Jackson.
The older girls no matter how much better there lives would be. Would always blame and resent Deb for there parents down fall. She’d never have contact with any of them again.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ We better get going. They’ll be starting soon. “ Crystal says to Tim, as she holds his hand, leading him back toward her car. He assumed to get there Bibles. That is until she opens the trunk to retrieve her guitar and fiddle cases.

“ What are you gonna do with those? “ He asks surprised.

“ I’m going to play them. “
Tim didn’t know quite what to think. He knew she tinkered around with music as a hobby. But he didn’t know she was good enough or took it seriously enough. To play out in a public setting.

“ So are you a solo act or in a group? “

“ It’s a group. It’s just me and the preachers kids. It’s no big deal we’re not really that good. “ Crystal says down playing her abilities.

That Easter Sunday. It was a packed house at the little small church house. They go inside and find Deb.

“ I’ve got to go get with the group. To figure out what we’re gonna sing. “ Crystal says leaving Tim and Deb siting together in one of the pews.
Tim quickly noticed a big difference in his fixing to be mother in law.
First of all. She didn’t appear to be half drunk. Nor did she act depressed or negative in any way. Her smile and personality was quite warm and loving.
Tim wonders if it’s just an act? Or was it genuine?
He watched Crystal from a distance. As she and brothers Brady and Bobby McGrow along with Brady’s young wife Becky gets set up.
He takes in the surroundings. There was no Grand piano. No fully staffed choir. Or any fancy amplifiers. Only the four of them. Brady sings lead and plays lead guitar. Bobby plays banjo. And sings harmony. Becky plays mandolin. And Crystal works her ass off. On rhythm guitar, between fiddle breaks. And her and Becky compete neck and neck on who can sing highest tenor.

“ I had no idea Crystal plays in a group? “ Tim says to Deb.

“ It’s the spirit in her. “ Deb said with a smile.

“ Okay everybody. Let all of us stand, join hands and pray. “ Brady says to the crowd. He then recites the Lord’s Prayer.
After which everyone sits and watched the group as they got in to position. And sung the song Lonely Tombs.
The group had kind of a haunting, morbid and mournful quality to it.
It was for sure not what Tim was used to from the First Baptist. And it was definitely something you weren’t going to see on the Gathier gospel hour either.
After that one they picked up the pace a little. As Crystal picked up her fiddle and kicked off the intro to Cry from the cross.
Tim just sat there with his jaw dropped for a moment.

“ Wow! “ He said to himself. As Deb looked on so proudly, and thankful at least she had one daughter that wasn’t a total fuck up.
But to her, no matter all of the impressive things Crystal had accomplished in her short life so far. Nothing made her mother happier than seeing her sing and play in church.
The fast drive of Bobby’s banjo and the squeal of Crystals fiddle, with the guitar and mandolin between them, was musical perfection.
Brady had a singing style that was strikingly close to one of a Roy Lee Centers. And with Bobby, Beckys and Crystals voices over his. Was something very special. The group was tight. And performed to an excellence far beyond there youth.
If only Crystals music teacher that walked out on her years before could see her now.
Crystal plays the music the way she feels it. Not like some formal technique like taught in some school somewhere.
The group continues with Death is only a dream, Then I am the man Thomas. Which they followed up with. The darkest hour is just before dawn.
Crystal then stepped to the front of the group. She didn’t sing lead very often. But she had recently had a desire to do so. And was not really sure how it was going to turn out. But she felt it was something she needed to do.
She handed her fiddle to Becky to play. She takes a deep breath as she faces the on looking crowd. And with gut wrenching emotion. She belts out the lyrics to “ I heard my mother call my name in prayer. “
And as Deb watched her daughter sing her that song. She couldn’t help but brake down and cry. The performance was powerful and perfect in its own special way.

Tim couldn’t believe it himself. Crystal was full of surprises. And this one was definitely at the top of his list at the time.
As Crystal finished the song, she bows her head. There wasn’t a dry eye in the whole house. She then looks up straight at her mother, with tears streaming down her face.

“ I love you Mom! “ She said choking up and wiping her crying eyes.

“ Oh Baby come to me! “ Deb said getting to her feet, from the end of the pew, she steps in to the isle. And Crystal runs to her. They both embrace, hugging tightly to one another.

And that’s when Brady senior, stepped from the shadows. And in to the pulpit. In a white suit and slick backed blonde graying hair. And in rose colored glasses. He looks out over the audience.

“ Give these children of Gawd, a round of applause. I ain’t never heard nothing more beautiful than that, in my entire life! “ He then gives Crystal an approving nod. “ And go see them at the bluegrass festival in Selmer next Saturday. We’d appreciate your support. “
He then looks around at the crowd.
“ It’s good to see some new faces for a change....Welcome. “ He said warmly. He then looks back to the back pew.
“ And I see our usual back sliders are back for another dose. “ He said cracking a smile, that was followed by a wicked laugh.
He stepped away from the podium, and paced the small stage, building anticipation.

“ I’m not going to boar any of you, with the usual Easter Sunday sermon....No I’m gonna talk about HELL!!! “ He yells out in anger.

“ Come on! “

“ Bring it! “ Was yelled back to him from two men in the audience.
Dooms day prophecy was Brother Brady’s specialty. And he wasted no time getting to it.

“ The four horsemen of the apocalypse are riding hard!...The anti christ is walking among us. And the grim reaper is right around the corner. How many of you are ready for all that? “
He then started quoting scripture. While painting the portrait with his words. Of the earth burning and the blood of man, flowing in the streets like molten lava. And the more he preached the more wound up and fired up he got. It was like fire and brimstone on steroids. The man had a cariama like a Jim Jones type. Tim breaks out in a sweat. Feeling that he was preaching straight to him. And of course you can’t preach about, the end of days without leaving out the sin of premarital sex. He even went so far to bringing up sex with the unclean thing. Looking straight at Tim and Crystal, as he said it. Crystals heart skips a beat. As she thought about not only Tim’s thing being in her tight pussy. But it had been stuffing her mouth on a regular basis. As of late. Crystal hangs her head shamefully. While Tim just wants to crawl under the pew and hide. Fearing that the man might jump 5 pews back, and grab him by the collar and drag him to the altar.
Finally he moved on and picked on someone else in the crowd.
As the sermon drags on, feeling almost like an eternity of its own.
He couldn’t help but notice the younger Brady, along with his wife Becky. Was filling little cups of Kool aid.

“ I ain’t drinking that!!! “ Tim said to himself over and over again.

Reactions: saclove

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He assumed the kool aid being poured up was pure poison. After all what else could it be? Considering the direction that the service was heading in. He watched several people around the room. Stand and with there arms raised in to the air. They spoke in tongues.

“ Oh Shit!!! “ Tim says wishing the service would hurry up and end.

“ That’s the proof of the Holy Ghost. Tim that’s what you want. “ Crystal whispers in Tim’s ear.
People start getting up, and walking down to the front.

“ Yes my children! All come! “ Brother Brady yells out over the crowd.
Deb then gets up and makes her way to the front. Crystal takes Tim’s sweaty clammy hand.

“ Come Tim...Let us pray over you. “ She gently pulls him. But he resists and pulls her back.

“ No!...I’m not ready for that! “ He says in a shaky nervous voice.

“ Okay I understand. But I have to go be with Mom right now. “ She lets go of his hand, and makes her way to the front.
Tim was a nervous wreck. He’d heard about it, but never experienced anything like this before.
The man from earlier passed by, pushing a cart that held that cage of striking rattle snakes. Tim watched him open the cage, and start handing out the venomous serpents. He saw many drinking down the little cups of kool aid.

“ I can’t take this! “ Tim said to himself. He leaps from the pew, and bolts out the door. Running faster than he’d ever ran in his life.
In the parking lot he finds Debs car unlocked, with the windows down. He collapsed down in to the passengers seat. And bent down feeling around under the drivers seat. Finding a pint sized bottle of bourbon. His hands shook as he opens it, and takes a big drink. He puts the bottle down, as he spots a pack of Marlboros on the dash. He shakes one out and fired it up, taking a big drag from the strong cigarette, as he try’s to find something to steady his nerves. He coughs as he exhales the smoke from his lungs.
He feels as if somebody is walking up on him. Looking down he sees the bare feet and legs of a girl that looks familiar to him. Looking slowly up her body he sees cut off denim shorts and a tee shirt with bra less erect nipples poking through it.
It was Shirley. He then looks up at her, seeing her pretty blonde hair blowing in the wind.
From inside the church he heard the banjo and fiddle start to play again followed by.

“ I feel like going home...Feel like going home...Feel like going home Lord I feel like going home. “

He heard The high lonesome sound of Crystals beautiful voice, singing joyfully higher than the others.

“ You okay Tim? “ Shirley asks him.

“ No!...I’m not okay!...There drinking poison and playing with snakes! “ He tells her. “ There going to commit suicide in there!...You just don’t test God that way! “ He says to her.
Taking another draw from the cigarette. He coughs again.

“ Give me that! “ She takes the cigarette from his trembling fingers. “ And put that whisky bottle back where you found it!...Crystal will kick your ass! If she smells this on you. And there not gonna commit suicide! “

“ How do you know?...Do you go to church here???”

“ I have before. But actually I was just putting some flowers on mommas grave, when I saw you come running out, like a bat out of Hell! “

“ But there drinking poison??? “

“ Yeah it’s the same poison. That I’ve got in the trunk of my car over there. “

“ What?...It’s whisky? “

“ Yes Tim. I sell it to Brother Brady every Saturday evening. Jesus did turn the water in to wine you know?...Besides what would it look like on the news?...If he killed an entire church full of people on Easter Sunday? “

Tim quickly realized she was right. And started to relax.

“ Have they slaughtered that goat yet? “ She asked him. Tim turns and looks off around the side of the church. To see the little lamb still in its pen.

“ No it’s still over there. “ He says with a sigh of relief.

“ Good That’s tough to watch right there. “ She takes the last draw from the cigarette, and thumps the but away.

“ But what about the snakes? “

“ Don’t worry about it Tim. Crystal and her mom, and all the others are going to be just fine. They do this every Sunday. And if your serious about marrying Crystal. You may as well get used to it! Cause this is how she is. And how she’s always been. I’ve known her since the first grade you know? “
Tim was relieved hearing her voice of reason.

She sees him gazing at her bra less breasts. In a teasing way she quickly raised her top to flash him, with a teasing laugh.

“ Remember that little three way we had with Misty? When Crystal first left for college? “

“ I’ll never forget that! “ He said with a laugh. He sees her eyeing his growing bulge in his slacks. She licks her lips seductively.

“ Well you got me all to yourself big boy. And I want to suck and ride that big cock of yours one more time. “

without giving him a chance she takes his hand, pulling him from Debs Cadillac. He stops her only long enough to take off his coat. And loosen his tie. Before taking her hand again. Like the Devils little angel. She leads him further away from the church. He looks down seeing her tough but pretty bare feet as she walks over the rough gravel of the parking area. And in to the weedy unkept grass of the grave yard. Her Smokey gray Z28 set parked in the woods line in the back.
Though Tim hadn’t done it yet. He already feels a feeling of guilt. But he looks at her tight little ass in those Daisy Dukes. And he remembers how tight her pussy was, from the fuck they had from years back.
And though there was still time to resist her. He was still a man. And by then his cock was rock hard and aching for her touch. And in the moment of weakness there was no way he could deny her, or himself of one last fling.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They make there way to the other side of Shirley’s car. Her CB was chattering away as she and Tim glanced once more toward the church, making sure no one was around. She unsnapped and unzipped her tight cut off shorts, and pushed them down. Tim looks straight down to her shaved pussy as she stepped out of them. She then stepped closer to Tim, with a smile on her face.
His belt buckle jingles as she quickly unfastens his slacks. As she pulls them down, his cock bulged from his boxers. She reaches and snatched his boxers down.

“ OMG! “ She said marveling at his cock, that stuck straight out, with a slight curve to it. She took his meaty thick cock in to her soft hand, slowly she strokes him. And looks up in to his eyes.

“ If I would have only known you were this big. I would have gotten my hands on you first. Crystal would have never had a chance with you! “
She then opened her mouth. And took him deep in to her throat. Aggressively she sucks his cock hard.

“ Oh that feels so fucking good! “ Tim said running his fingers through her blonde hair.
She lets him go, and looks up at him with a smile.

“ Does Crystal suck you’re dick this good? “
Tim looks down at her dumbfounded.

“ Get down here! “ She pulls Tim to the ground. On his back laying on a thin layer of pine straw. Shirley straddles him. He watched her line his cock up. She lowers herself on to it, letting out a moan. As his cock stretched her tight pussy.

“ Oh your dick feels so right for my pussy! “
She slowly rides him. He reaches up under her top, and feels up her perky tits. He pulls and princes her nipples.
She gradually starts riding him faster.
Even over her moans, and the chatter of her CB. He hears Crystal singing harmony from the church.

“ My main trial is yet to come. Oh Lord. I’ll die in the morning at dawn. But after I die in the electric chair. My main trial is yet to come. “

The fiddle break that follows puts a chill straight in to Tim’s soul.

“ Damnit Crystal!...What a song to sing while I’m trying to fuck! “ Shirley says as she starts rubbing her clit, speeding up her orgasm.
She lets out a moan as she comes.
Tim pulls out needing to come himself.
Shirley grabs his cock, stroking him fast, with her mouth open to catch it.
He watched his load shoot. It flips through the air, and splattered on to her pretty face. She then goes down on him, sucking the rest of his seed from his balls. He shoots 3 or four more times, filling her mouth. She sucks him clean, before letting him go.
She then wiped the cum from her face, and licked it from her hand.

“ You ready to call off the wedding now? “
She could see the look of stress on Tim’s face.

“ I’m sorry I shouldn’t have said that. “
The two of them gets dressed.
Shirley then leans in to Tim and kisses him.

“ If you ever want to play around. Misty’s got my number. I better go now, if Crystal sees me with you. She’ll think somethings going on. “
She then cranked up her Z28 and drives away. Just as the dust settles People start exiting the church.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tim meets Crystal back at her car. As she’s putting her guitar and fiddle away.

“ Hey you left me in there? “

“ Yeah I’m sorry. I just had to get some air. “

“ It’s okay. “ Crystal takes Tim’s hands in to hers.

“ We’ll come back next Sunday. I’m not giving up on you. You need to let me help you. And you need to step through and be on board with this with me. “
Crystal looks up in to the sky.
“ Some day he’s coming back. And he’s going to take us chosen few, from this hateful world. And you need to be ready. Otherwise you will burn in the lake of fire with the rest of them. “

Luckily for Tim that’s when Deb walks up.

“ I’m on my way to KFC. Y’all are coming for dinner aren’t you? “

“ Sure Mom. We’ll be there in a little while. “
Crystal assures her.
They get in the car and leave. Crystal continues on the lonely dirt road.

“ Where are we going? “ Tim asks her, since they obviously wasn’t going back toward town.

“ Oh just somewhere where we can have some quality private time. She flashed him a smile, and reached over and placed her hand on his thigh, and searched and found his cock.
Tim gulps, knowing where this was going. And he just finished fucking Shirley. He hoped she sucked him good enough so Crystal won’t notice.

“ Fuck! Why does she want to do this now? “
He asks himself. He sure would have liked to take a shower first.

“ That was an interesting song line up y’all had. “ He said trying to change the subject.

“ Did you like it? “

“ Yeah y’all were great! “

“ Really??? “

“ Yeah I loved it! “

“ Oh Tim your so sweet. I brought a boy home from college to go to church with me. And I played with our group just like I did then. And he never spoke to me again afterwards. “

“ I guess it wasn’t his kind of thing? “

“ I guess it wasn’t. But yeah you can only sing Amazing grace and I’ll fly away so many times, before it looses its effect. We like to change things up a little. It keeps things fresh and interesting. “
She drives off the road and parks.

“ Come on. “ She said reaching in to the back seat for a blanket.

“ Where are we going? “

“ Oh just to one of Moms old hiding places, when she wanted to be alone. “

“ What was she hiding from? “

“ Well she was the oldest of 11 kids. That’s enough to drive you crazy. But she had other reasons to. “
They come to a clearing in the woods. She spreads the blanket out on the ground and kicks off her flip flops.

“ Such as? “

“ I’ll tell you some other time. She again takes his hands and pulls him down on to the ground with her.
They start kissing passionately. Tim starts rubbing her legs, and keeps going up, discovering she didn’t have any panties on. That really surprised him. She just didn’t seem to be the kind of girl that would go without panties. And her pussy was so wet. Wetter than he’d ever felt it before.

“ Wait a second. “ She said stopping him. She then took off the simple white cotton dress and got out of her bra. And just lay back so Tim could pleasure her any way he wanted.
He goes straight for her pussy, eating her out, and fingering her.

“ Oh Tim that feels so good!...Don’t stop!...Please don’t stop! “

Tim continues to play with her pussy. It was nice having her naked and all spread out in private. Not having to worry about someone interrupting them was great. As he fingered her he thought of how loose her sister Misty’s pussy was compared to hers. He could get his entire fist up in to Misty. And even though he’d fucked Crystal with his big dick. She wasn’t letting him fuck her on a regular basis. So she wasn’t all gapped out yet.

“ Mmmmmmmmmmmmm! “ She moans loudly. He looks up to see her rubbing her big tits.
She then grabbed him and pulled him toward her. She anxiously starts to strip him.

“ I want your cock! “
Tim again gulps. As she’s like a tiger hungering for its pray. She strips him naked. With his cock rock hard again. She grasps it and pulls it to her lips. And unlike her previous blow jobs, she wasn’t as timid.
Though she wasn’t as aggressive as Shirley was. She was damn sure sucking him good. Tim had done had his dick sucked by Deb and Misty many times while Crystal was away at college. Though she didn’t seem as experienced as either of them, her style was definitely similar.
She then stopped, took it from her mouth and gently stroked him, while looking at it.

“ Something is different? “ She said curiously.

“ Oh no! “ Tim says to himself, expecting the worse to come.

“ But whatever it is I like it! “ And she goes down on him again.
Yes she tasted what was left of Shirley’s pussy on Tim’s cock. But had no idea it was pussy, after all she wasn’t one to be checking out other girls in that way.
And that just turned Tim on even more.
He felt his load building fast.

“ I’m gonna come! “
Crystal lets his cock go.

“ Fuck me! And leave it in! “
Tim quickly gets in position. As he pushed his cock in to her, she lets out a grunt, followed by a squeal. He can’t resist fucking her hard and fast. She throws her arms around him and holds on tight, as she starts to come. Her body shakes as her pussy contracts tightly, gripping Tim’s cock. He blasts his load in to her. Her pussy just sucked the hot steamy jizz straight out of his cock. He collapsed on top of her, they kiss again. As his cock goes soft and slips out.
He then breaks the kiss, and looks her in the eyes.

“ So your not worried about getting pregnant? “

“ Mmmm...Not really. But I am 3 weeks late on my period. So I probably already pregnant. “

“ Maybe you should go to the doctor? “

“ No I don’t need no doctor. Mom knows how to deliver babies. “

“ What??? “
Crystal then starts to laugh.

“ Just kidding. I’ll pick up one of those tests at the pharmacy tomorrow. But we really need to hurry up on getting married. People are going to talk if I’m pregnant before being married. It would ruin my wholesome image you know? “

“ Well lets not wait any longer. Lets get married tomorrow. “

“ Oh Tim yes! “ She throws her arms around him again. They kiss and hold each other tightly.

“ We better get going. Moms gonna have dinner ready. “
They get dressed and drive straight to Debs house.
Me and Misty were both there. It was an every Sunday routine to to have KFC at Debs house after church on Sunday.
Crystal makes the announcement during dinner, that they would be getting married the next day. This kind of caught Deb off guard.

“ Baby I thought you wanted a wedding? “

“ No mom that’s okay. We just can’t wait any more. “ She says smiling.
“ We’ll just do it at the courthouse after work like these two did. “ motioning towards me and Misty.
“ After all If getting married at the courthouse was good enough for them, it’s good enough for us. “
After dinner Crystal and Tim jump up and start cleaning the table, washing the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen for Deb. While as usual me and Misty just goes to the den, to flop down on our lazy ass’s. We never help out on doing that kind of shit.

“ Crystals got to be knocked up! “ Misty says in a whisper.

“ No way!...Are you serious? “

“ Hell yeah!...There’s no way she’d be rushing this! She wanted to save up a lot for the down payment on this house Moms been holding off on selling to anyone else. “

“ Really? She just moved us off to the trailer park. Wouldn’t that be good enough for Crystal? “

“ Hell no! Just you watch. We ain’t never going to See moms favorite live in a damn trailer park! “
Yes Misty was letting her jealousy hang out again.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It’s not long before the three of them are all getting in each other’s way in Debs small kitchen. He comes in to the den with us.

“ Baby could you go get me and Tim a beer?”

From the kitchen, you could here Crystals neck pop. As she turned her head so fast. To give Tim a certain look.

“ No beer for me. But maybe another glass of iced tea. If that’s okay? “

“ That’s unsweetened iced tea. “ Crystal says from the kitchen.
As Misty gets up from the couch. She leans forward just so Tim could look down her loose fitting top. To see her bra less, boulder sized tits hang and swing a little.
She stands and I give her ass a smack.
She then shakes it right in Tim’s face, as she passed by him.

“ She wants your big dick man! “ I say to him in a whisper.
At the time my dick was rock hard. As I imagined just standing in the background, fucking my fist. While Tim would be pounding the Hell out of my wife, with his big hulking dick.

Misty returns.

“ Here you go Hun. “ She hands Tim the glass of tea.
Then sits down next to me. But she’s looking at Tim, and licks her lips. As she cracks open the can of beer. And takes a drink.

“ So Tim. Are you still embalming bodies? “

“ Oh yeah. It’s an every day thing. “ He says as if it’s no big deal.
“ You know we’re now the biggest funeral parlor in the entire county? “

“ Yeah I know, that’s what you said last time.”

“ Yeah people just keep dying to get in there. So Mikey what have You been up to? “

“ Oh I’m just doing maintenance work. “

Misty then butts in.

“ Don’t make it sound like it’s better than what it is. “ She then looks at Tim. “ He’s just the grass cutting boy, for moms lower end properties. “ She says with emphasis.

Misty never misses an opportunity to cut me down in a degrading way.

“ If he hadn’t have flunked out of that air conditioning class, that mom had paid for him to take. He’d be making a lot more money now. “

“ Ain’t nothing wrong with cutting grass. That’s how I got in to the funeral home business. But you must be doing something right. I heard y’all moved up out of the trailer park? “

“ Yeah I should be getting $700.00 a month, for that apartment that there staying in for free. “ Crystal says from the kitchen.
She’s a lot like her sister. As in she to likes to point out my short comings.

“ So are y’all going to start out in the trailer park? “ I asked him just for the Hell of it.

“ Oh no. Crystals standards are much to high for that. “

Misty picks up one of those Real estate books from the coffee table. Where they had a house circled in it.

“ This is what there looking at. “
I take a look at the picture. Which was a nice middle class split level brick home.

“ Oh wow! I bet that things going to set you back two hundred k? “

“ Try closer to three. “ Crystal comes in and sits down in Tim’s lap, they start to kiss.
I could see the blood boiling in my wife’s face, as she watched them.

“ Just you watch. Mom will make it happen. “
She says in a whisper.

The next morning. After Crystal and Tim’s workout. She stopped by the pharmacy for that pregnancy test. And returned home to shower and get ready for work.
After which Deb comes in to the bathroom, finding Crystal standing there in her bra and panties. Looking at herself in the mirror, while holding her belly.

“ You okay? It’s not like you to come home, this time of morning? “

“ I know. I just needed to do this at home. “ She holds the little stick thing up that she peed on. To show her mother.

“ I’m pregnant mom! “ Crystal said with excitement.

“ Oh baby! “ The two of them embrace.
“ Now I know why y’all want to speed up getting married and all. “

Crystal and Tim got married that afternoon In the park outside the courthouse.
And for a wedding present Deb ponies up the cash for them a down payment big enough so there monthly payment would be small enough that they could easily pay. Plus it was financed to pay off in 15 years instead of 30.
When Misty found this out. Of course she was pissed off.
At work Crystal could see the attitude and anxiety in her sister’s behavior. And of course she’d have to capitalize on it.

“ See what you could be getting? If you’d just gotten a college education? “ Crystal says taunting Misty.

“ No It’s all about Mom. She loves you more than she does me.And she always has. And she’s only got a second grade education. So don’t be talking down to me. With that damn smart ass college shit ! “ She then bit her tongue, grabbed up her purse and left the office. Before there spat escalates any further.