The Official 'Bitch About It' Thread

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Australia was white settled 234 years ago. We lived in peace until we were involved in everyone else's problems on the other side of the world first, then closer to home when Japan thought we were worth invading.

Before that, I suppose the varying Aboriginal tribes from the first nations people had their grievances too. Nature itself has it's own way of preying on the lesser equipped.

The planet itself is always in flux, volcano, tornado, tsunami, earthquake and the rest. The planet we live on is Schizo. Battling, or living alongside nature is about survival. I guess it boils over into surviving with one another.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hitler had his detractors in his circle, they tried to end the coming catastrophe by attempting his demise. The others silenced either from intimidation or death. It's the same today as it was of tribal disputes from the very beginning.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was very interested in mixing the mortar. That took the most time for me, and I rarely got it right. Too wet or too dry. He always knew how to fix it, but he could never tell me how. He just knew! Maddening!
It's like mashing potatoes, to much butter, to much milk....has to be juuuuust right. Like Goldilocks :) :) The secret to any trade are the tricks, and more importantly the basics.

i often get accused of ....that's too much............but when it turns out nice and creamy.............no comments forthcoming :)

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you think about it, everything is political or difference of opinion, shared or debated, of some sort. That's how discussion takes place.

If everyone shared the same view, thought, acted the same... what would be the point of waking up the next day with a different idea.

Then, it's always the yes men to lead the way to oblivion.

D

deleted15329811

Oh my god the people that pick up their dog shit in a bag then leave the bag piss me off to no end.
People with their fucking animals in general piss me off, I got a friend starting a "high end" vet business that will also have booze and botox for "pet parents" plus chiropractic care, accupuncture, eastern (herbal) and western medicine for animals! God its enough to give me diarrhea!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
People with their fucking animals in general piss me off, I got a friend starting a "high end" vet business that will also have booze and botox for "pet parents" plus chiropractic care, accupuncture, eastern (herbal) and western medicine for animals! God its enough to give me diarrhea!

That's not animal lovers in general. Just saying.

I love my animals. They are my family. But fuck if I'm getting Botox and all that other shit when I take them to the vet. That sounds like some Hollywood overpaid fuckface shit right there.

Reactions: Fredneck1951
D

deleted15329811

That's not animal lovers in general. Just saying.

I love my animals. They are my family. But fuck if I'm getting Botox and all that other shit when I take them to the vet. That sounds like some Hollywood overpaid fuckface shit right there.
No its some Chicago born with a silver cup everything handed to them golden priviledged never had to really work for anything in their life bullshit! Well the animal lovers/owners then who are like this!

ChanelleNo5

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have 2 cats and a dog and I promise I do not behave like this lol.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Botox in veterinary use is a treatment for muscular disorders, TMJ, arthritis, eye issues or jaw muscle pain for short muzzle breeds. It's not cosmetic unless appearance is improved along side a co-morbidity.

Chiropractic is great for large breeds prone to hip disorders. Regular treatment can prevent or greatly improve quality of like for puppers suffering with hip dysplasia. Same for bully breeds with front limb bowing.

I would sell a kidney to ease my fur folks ailing. No shame at all. They are no less deserving or valued than any living being.

Fuck shaming love and compasssion. Damn.

ETA: a human getting botox from a veterinarian does not deserve symmetry.

I do see the value of a double shot of top shelf booze for bad news and sticker shock.

Last edited:
D

deleted15329811

Botox in veterinary use is a treatment for muscular disorders, TMJ, arthritis, eye issues or jaw muscle pain for short muzzle breeds. It's not cosmetic unless appearance is improved along side a co-morbidity.

Chiropractic is great for large breeds prone to hip disorders. Regular treatment can prevent or greatly improve quality of like for puppers suffering with hip dysplasia. Same for bully breeds with front limb bowing.

I would sell a kidney to ease my fur folks ailing. No shame at all. They are no less deserving or valued than any living being.

Fuck shaming love and compasssion. Damn.

ETA: a human getting botox from a veterinarian does not deserve symmetry.

I do see the value of a double shot of top shelf booze for bad news and sticker shock.
People that use puppers doggo catter kitter "do a boop" "da heck is dis?" And no it is Botox for humans not the animals its going to be a vet, bar, mini med spa! A completely asinine concept but from the person I'd expect nothing more!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
*blink*
3cd8a33a.png

D

deleted15329811

In clarification I didnt mean you about the person that was about the person i know who is embarking on this endeavour. The pupper though that was you :confused: Im sorry but shit like that grinds my gears what ever happened to puppy kitten dog and cat?

D

deleted15329811

Time to take a walk in the bush ML....Hear the birds, crickets and frogs, look at the stars and take a deep breath......but don't let the ants, mosquitoes, and wasps have a feed :) :)
Thats my number 1 reason for a dislike of summer extreme heat is my close second!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a southerner my instinct is to "ha at your mosquitoes!!" But...like....Aussie mosquitoes are like the size of a duck and regularly* impale humans with venomous proboscises, right?

Nobody can tell me Australia doesn't actually have land sharks. Only they're called Bush Sharks and are national treasure.

*by regularly I mean fatally and on every mosquito human interaction.

D

deleted15329811

Oh no man FUCK AUSTRALIA! They lure you in with the GORGEOUS GUYS with tan sculpted bodies and that hot as fuck accent and surferboy hair but man there is tiny shit out there that eats great big shit! There is a tiny lil octopus the size of my pinky nail that can kill 10 men with its venom/toxin/poison And then The 3 words that sent me shrieking to the hills like Nathan Lane: Funnel Web Spider! GOOD BYE, FAREWELL, AUFWIEDERSENE, ADIEU...NO THANK YOU!

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh no man FUCK AUSTRALIA! They lure you in with the GORGEOUS GUYS with tan sculpted bodies and that hot as fuck accent and surferboy hair but man there is tiny shit out there that eats great big shit! There is a tiny lil octopus the size of my pinky nail that can kill 10 men with its venom/toxin/poison And then The 3 words that sent me shrieking to the hills like Nathan Lane: Funnel Web Spider! GOOD BYE, FAREWELL, AUFWIEDERSENE, ADIEU...NO THANK YOU!
:) Least if ya gonna die it will be by natural misfortune ...not hopefully some dick with a semi auto out for a thrill.