Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Botox in veterinary use is a treatment for muscular disorders, TMJ, arthritis, eye issues or jaw muscle pain for short muzzle breeds. It's not cosmetic unless appearance is improved along side a co-morbidity.

Chiropractic is great for large breeds prone to hip disorders. Regular treatment can prevent or greatly improve quality of like for puppers suffering with hip dysplasia. Same for bully breeds with front limb bowing.

I would sell a kidney to ease my fur folks ailing. No shame at all. They are no less deserving or valued than any living being.

Fuck shaming love and compasssion. Damn.

ETA: a human getting botox from a veterinarian does not deserve symmetry.

I do see the value of a double shot of top shelf booze for bad news and sticker shock.

Thank you. I didn't know any of that. Chiropractic medicine for humans pisses me off for other reasons so my personal bias came into play. Fully admitting it and learning from this conversation.

I've gone far beyond my financial capabilities to help my fur babies. I'd sacrifice my comfort and health for them, I just never actually knew that botox and chiropractic stuffs had an actual place in veterinary medicine. So, thank you for sharing.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
*blink*
3cd8a33a.png

Honestly, like, no fucking joke... I've come to a point I'm glad none of my kids made it out of my womb.

They didn't deserve being born into this shit species. They were better off unborn.

Reactions: Fredneck1951

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What the fuck is up with other employees that after they make a cup of coffee cannot be bothered to throw the damn pod away? Seriously people...I don't know how long it's been sitting in there! Actually, I do, considering no one likely used the machine since Friday afternoon and I discovered someone's stale, yet somehow still moist donut shop dark roast (yuuk!) still in it on Sunday morning.

Willing to bet these are the same class of people who always manage to add a shit-ton of plates to the Smith Machine but when they are done, they are somehow too tired and frail to take them off and just walk away.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If anger could ignite the atmosphere...the whole world would burn.

Even if women report the rape kits are rarely processed. Convictions and sentences are laughable.

I am so tired of this shit. All rapist must ***

Also. Fuck the police.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Tucker Carlson is probably the worst human in America. Definitely in the top 3 biggest pieces of shit...

The worst characteristics a person can have, he's got all of them. Elitist fucker. The things he probably does in his free time, if there is a hell he's gonna fucking burn.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Tucker Carlson is probably the worst human in America. Definitely in the top 3 biggest pieces of shit...

The worst characteristics a person can have, he's got all of them. Elitist fucker. The things he probably does in his free time, if there is a hell he's gonna fucking burn.
Love your input Tight....always have.

seventiesdemon

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Honestly, like, no fucking joke... I've come to a point I'm glad none of my kids made it out of my womb.

They didn't deserve being born into this shit species. They were better off unborn.
My little sister is in the same place, she's 50. I don't understand sometimes where her head is either much of the time, I don't think I ever could, but I love her forever, and forever I will..

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fucking hell, man. Methotrexate is how they terminated my ectopic pregnancy 13 years ago. It would have died within days/weeks anyway and likely would have killed me as well. So even in circumstances where it is used to intentionally end a pregnancy it is literally life SAVING. I would have DIED if I didn't terminate, and trust me I cried and fought it as hard as I could. I asked the doctor if there was ANY way I wouldn't have to terminate and the answer was a deviating "we're so sorry, we know you wanted this pregnancy but it's not medically viable and if we don't do this you will likely bleed to death" (I was already bleeding).

So, FUCK YOU to the people who are forced-birthers.

Media
You can add this to your FU list. The mincing fawning MizLindsay must be desperately currying the favor of his disgraced, twice-impeached, possibly soon to be indicted master, and/or being an obsequious attention-whore. Lacking either required genitalia of Christo-fascist preference, what’s a mini-minion to do to be noticed?

Republicans Introduce Bill To Ban Abortion Nationwide After 15 Weeks

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fucking hell, man. Methotrexate is how they terminated my ectopic pregnancy 13 years ago. It would have died within days/weeks anyway and likely would have killed me as well. So even in circumstances where it is used to intentionally end a pregnancy it is literally life SAVING. I would have DIED if I didn't terminate, and trust me I cried and fought it as hard as I could. I asked the doctor if there was ANY way I wouldn't have to terminate and the answer was a deviating "we're so sorry, we know you wanted this pregnancy but it's not medically viable and if we don't do this you will likely bleed to death" (I was already bleeding).

So, FUCK YOU to the people who are forced-birthers.
You've posted TYT clips, now The Humanist Report and I believe in the past, either Secular Talk or David Pakman. Hmm...why do I have the feeling our YouTube feeds and subscriptions are almost identical and we watch the same videos. I guess great minds think alike :D.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
You've posted TYT clips, now The Humanist Report and I believe in the past, either Secular Talk or David Pakman. Hmm...why do I have the feeling our YouTube feeds and subscriptions are almost identical and we watch the same videos. I guess great minds think alike :D.

Secular and Pakman I'm subbed to. All the channels you mentioned.

I do also watch Ben Shapiro and Trey Crowder, Tim Pool, Dave Rubin just to see what other perspectives are. Not "hate watching" (even tho I do hate some of the vile shit they spew) just gaining an understanding of how people unlike me think.

I'm unapologetically progressive.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Secular and Pakman I'm subbed to. All the channels you mentioned.

I do also watch Ben Shapiro and Trey Crowder, Tim Pool, Dave Rubin just to see what other perspectives are. Not "hate watching" (even tho I do hate some of the vile shit they spew) just gaining an understanding of how people unlike me think.

I'm unapologetically progressive.
You are certainly more tolerant and open-minded than I admittedly am since I would never be able to stomach listening to diatribes from any of those radical-right talking heads. It is an admirable trait. I guess that makes me as guilty and enshrined in the same type of partisan echo chamber as those I criticize, but so be it. I've just got too much to be angry and feel hopeless about, I don't need to add to it by listening to those trying to end the world and democracy even faster.

But anyone who knows me, knows I prefer the word liberal over progressive in most cases, only because I think it's time to reclaim a word some have worked so hard for decades to demonize and convince others it means something different than what it is. I wear the label with pride and no fear.