Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't give a fuck how "masculine" you feel. I don't give a fuck how "feminine" you think I am.

Holy shit man, how simple minded do you have to be to be so LASER-FUCKING-FOCUSED on whether or not you and the people around you fit into your impossible little boxes?

Futhermuckers need to smoke some weed and calm the fuck down. I keep seeing it. It's stupid. Overly macho morons make my bits slam shut. They talk about how women "nag"? The fuck outta here with your pissing and bitching about how you don't feel like a manly man anymore because society is maturing faster than your caveman brain.

Maybe you should literally cry about it. I'm dead serious. You might actually feel better after you let it out. It doesn't make you weak. Refusing to admit that you have emotions at all does.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
RIGHT?! And I dont even have a vag! Just forcing people into back alley abortion clinics!

Pro-life my ass. They know women who are already living breathing humans will die because of this. It's not about protecting life. It's about controlling and punishing women.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pro-life my ass. They know women who are already living breathing humans will die because of this. It's not about protecting life. It's about controlling and punishing women.
Just like the good book says to.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Women having the right to decide what happens to their own bodies triggers them so much they have to get Big Government (which they claim to hate) involved in my sex organs.

I expect every single one of these "pro-life" assholes to sign up to donate a kidney if they have a healthy pair IMMEDIATELY. You're so pro-life, right? You'd do ANYTHING to save someone on the brink of death if you could, right? You're willing to force people capable of pregnancy to carry a fetus to term, you should be willing to go through a kidney donation to save someone who is literally dying right now and waiting for a transplant.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Women having the right to decide what happens to their own bodies triggers them so much they have to get Big Government (which they claim to hate) involved in my sex organs.

I expect every single one of these "pro-life" assholes to sign up to donate a kidney if they have a healthy pair IMMEDIATELY. You're so pro-life, right? You'd do ANYTHING to save someone on the brink of death if you could, right? You're willing to force people capable of pregnancy to carry a fetus to term, you should be willing to go through a kidney donation to save someone who is literally dying right now and waiting for a transplant.
I knew someone who, no joke, had a tumor that weighed over 100 lbs. Shit had hair and teeth. That was more of a human than a handful of cells. Wonder if they would make them keep that tumor, as it was growing, and had actual human traits.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just like the good book says to.
The bible is one of the biggest pro-abortion texts ever published. Of course, the Fundies will never acknowledge those parts since it's not like they actually read their own fairy tales.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Good luck getting them to think about others and donate an organ considering the selfish fuckers wouldn't even wear masks around others during Covid.

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The SCOTUS. I have no words. Really I don't. I left Facebook and Twitter last year after seeing this unfold for the past decade (along with all the other crap). It proves to us once again that women are STILL discriminated against. Even here in 2022.

But for those welcoming the new authoritarianism... I present the sage comments of Beau Of The Fifth.

Fredneck1951

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If any woman reading this is for the removal of women's rights to choose, you deserve to be forced to have an abortion. You shouldn't get to decide. Just my opinion.

I'm spiteful. It's a flaw.
No, my dear. When you document a bug, it becomes a feature. That adds to its charm.

Reactions: Scarletbegonia

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Peanut Butter & Co's Crunchy Peanut Butter

Sooooo salty. Like, the dredges of 1000 bags of salted peanuts dumped into a jar salty. Like I tasted it and my blood pressure went up salty. I am now 35% beef jerky salty. Started Twitter beef with Lizzo and Taylor Swift salty.

Uughhh

Reactions: Fredneck1951

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Oh this fucking peanut butter :mad:

If you put this peanut butter on a saltine cracker the concentration of salt would create a salt singularity. The well of salt density would begin pulling salt out of its immediate surrounds. Salted butter is now unsalted. Spice aisle at the Piggly Wiggly? Empty. Causing mass fluctuation in salt commodities. Desalinating the oceans!!!

The universe would collapse.... if it wasn't bloated from all the damn salt!!

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh this fucking peanut butter :mad:

If you put this peanut butter on a saltine cracker the concentration of salt would create a salt singularity. The well of salt density would begin pulling salt out of its immediate surrounds. Salted butter is now unsalted. Spice aisle at the Piggly Wiggly? Empty. Causing mass fluctuation in salt commodities. Desalinating the oceans!!!

The universe would collapse.... if it wasn't bloated from all the damn salt!!

you-180-120-blood-pressure-is-too-damn-high-salt-loving-sedentary-38504331.jpg

Piggy Wiggly? Last time I saw such store around these parts, mastodons roamed I-4, creating the very first wooly traffic jam.