The older i get, the more bi i become.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i never thought I would suck dick. As I got older I thought about it more and more and had it on my bucket list. After I tried it , I liked it. It is much simpler sex than trying to find pussy.
Yes for sure plus I do find it an interesting dynamic to be on ones knees sucking cock plus feeling so in control and empowered.

Reactions: Wayne60160

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure when my submission started but one night during sex my wife told me she wanted someone younger and larger than me. After the intial shock wore off it was such a turn on.
Understand completely! It makes me so hard thinking about a young hard cock sliding in my wife’s pussy!

D

deleted817718

Not sure on what I am or will be! I guess just have an attraction to nice cock and cum? And of course having a satisfied wife. I agree on not being with another women. That is one of my wife’s biggest concerns with having sex with a new man. She automatically feels I want to be with another women.
My wife has the same concerns, to the point now I don't have sex with anyone but her as she is no longer comfortable with me having sex with men. Although I don't have any desire to have sex with another woman at all. It's not something that even crosses my mind. My wife and I don't have sex often anymore, which we are both happy with.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
But once things get close I do focus on the immediate needs of the other man. I do wish for him to enjoy. Plus the focus does allow me to experience his last moment before cumming as his cock grows and get so hard plus his balls get so tight.
Yes for those of us with experience it is interesting how the dick feels in your mouth just as he is about to shoot his load.

Reactions: deleted817718

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My wife has the same concerns, to the point now I don't have sex with anyone but her as she is no longer comfortable with me having sex with men. Although I don't have any desire to have sex with another woman at all. It's not something that even crosses my mind. My wife and I don't have sex often anymore, which we are both happy with.
Yes I am the same way very little desire to be with another women unless I was doing so for my wife. Been giving more thought to chasity as it allows me to be more focused on her needs.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yes for those of us with experience it is interesting how the dick feels in your mouth just as he is about to shoot his load.
For sure it is an amazingly feeling along with the first few squits, so warm and the texture that seems to stay for a while.

Reactions: Wayne60160
D

deleted817718

Yes I am the same way very little desire to be with another women unless I was doing so for my wife. Been giving more thought to chasity as it allows me to be more focused on her needs.
We tried chastity for a while. It was good, but my wife lost interest in it. She was doing it mostly to reduce the amount of sex we had. Little did she know I wanted to have less sex with her too. Now she won't enforce chastity, as it does nothing for her, and she doesn't care what it does for me. We just have an agreement that we don't have sex regularly and if I need satisfaction I discreetly take care of myself

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I received an email that complained of being flooded with notifications that this had turned into a one-on-one discussion, that would be better suited to a private conversation. I'm not passing judgement, I'm relaying the message.
thanks for the advice!

I will heed it.

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We tried chastity for a while. It was good, but my wife lost interest in it. She was doing it mostly to reduce the amount of sex we had. Little did she know I wanted to have less sex with her too. Now she won't enforce chastity, as it does nothing for her, and she doesn't care what it does for me. We just have an agreement that we don't have sex regularly and if I need satisfaction I discreetly take care of myself
thanks for the advice!

I will heed it.

Billy Williams

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not sure when my submission started but one night during sex my wife told me she wanted someone younger and larger than me. After the intial shock wore off it was such a turn on.
I don’t know why but as a man gets older he seem to be more open to sexual exploration.

Reactions: deleted817718