The "Small Girls Getting Fucked with Big Dicks" Thread

Katzekage

Cherished Member
Media
Little fucked anal (Ayumii) part 2

Ayumii and yes this is at the same time not just a post it´s as well some advertising. If you like waht you see i would see to her Onlyfans.

Yes the vids maybe PPV but the quality is very good and you get exacly what you want to see, some beautiful little girl getting fuck by som huge BWC.

in honor Katzekage

kangyaze

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Little fucked anal (Ayumii) part 2

Ayumii and yes this is at the same time not just a post it´s as well some advertising. If you like waht you see i would see to her Onlyfans.

Yes the vids maybe PPV but the quality is very good and you get exacly what you want to see, some beautiful little girl getting fuck by som huge BWC.

in honor Katzekage
ayumii_of_002.jpg
ayumii_of_200.jpg

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
Working link here. She is super cute, hate the overgrown bush growing down her thighs. Everything else perfect. BBCPie Jessica Marie Lusting For BBC
Her second scene with Jovan, date says was shot 4 months before other scene. She handles him well. The mismatch in size when they stand side my side is ridiculous. I was told when I was young, big girl, big pussy! Small girl, all pussy! She is cute but i would want that monster bush waxed!

Jessica Marie - I Need To Practice On A Big Dick - Bang Bros