The tim k thread (RIP)

All we know is that he had a blowjob from the muscle video shoot and looks like he was rimmed too which explains the cum shot at the end...No sex.

"We" don't know any of this to be true. It's all alleged. Show me the proof or it didn't happen.

Reactions: captainjump00
"We" don't know any of this to be true. It's all alleged. Show me the proof or it didn't happen.

Actually if you watch the original edited video you see him grab his dick and hear his mouth start slurping his shit, the camera even moves a little before it’s cut- AND you literally see him tell Tim to get back in that position (the one with his ass out) and he then comes into frame and get’s down on his knees but before we see his head get too close to his ass it cuts out...

Actually if you watch the original edited video you see him grab his dick and hear his mouth start slurping his shit, the camera even moves a little before it’s cut- AND you literally see him tell Tim to get back in that position (the one with his ass out) and he then comes into frame and get’s down on his knees but before we see his head get too close to his ass it cuts out...

Again, the video doesn't show a blowjob, any rimming or the cum shot. It's all alleged. Yes, you can assume it happened, but there isn't any absolute proof. That is all I was saying.

Again, the video doesn't show a blowjob, any rimming or the cum shot. It's all alleged. Yes, you can assume it happened, but there isn't any absolute proof. That is all I was saying.
The proof is in the video stupid, if you don't believe it them that's you. It's not that hard to figure out. We know what happened.

The video does show clearly what they are saying. Dude obviously left enough in the edit to show that he did suck him and pretty obvious the was some rimming or some type of assplay. All of which led to the cumshot on the floor.

Not only that, old boy took it one step too far when he tried to put his dick up against Tim's ass and Tim stops him right there (at least on camera, I'm sure, because he says "let's take it one step at a time".

Cameraman shouldn't have let him cum first, smh.
View attachment tim cross the line.mp4

The video does show clearly what they are saying. Dude obviously left enough in the edit to show that he did suck him and pretty obvious the was some rimming or some type of assplay. All of which led to the cumshot on the floor.

Not only that, old boy took it one step too far when he tried to put his dick up against Tim's ass and Tim stops him right there (at least on camera, I'm sure, because he says "let's take it one step at a time".

Cameraman shouldn't have let him cum first, smh.
If u watch the video u can hear like petter suck tim many times, then he rimmed tim ass till make him cum at floor