The tim k thread (RIP)

I really like the early Atticus shoots, especially the first one where he nuts from the touching and gets upset afterwards.

View attachment 1247422

Typical "str8" boy lol.

His hole looked really beat up in photo shoot 4, I couldn't get into that one.
:rolleyes:

Reactions: Chris225honey
okay, somehow this thread got off track. Is there anything new with Tony? Tim K? I don't even see him on Snapchat much anymore. I know he was prepping for some big competition, but it's like he vanished. Any word?

I surmise he wasn’t ready for the demands of “playing” for the gays. We do demand a lot. I would still LOVE to see Tim K getting rimmed
I agree not just rimmed but fully serviced too, kissed, nipple's sucked, dick n balls licked sucked, ass fingered rimmed tongue fucked and him being fucked and other stuff too including pitts and feet :rolleyes::rolleyes::yum:p

Does anyone have more gifs of Tim? I absolutely LOVE his balls. They’re gigantic and so perfect. He’s got an amazing body, I wish he wouldn’t have left the game so soon.

Reactions: LANights
Does anyone have more gifs of Tim? I absolutely LOVE his balls. They’re gigantic and so perfect. He’s got an amazing body, I wish he wouldn’t have left the game so soon.
I know I wish he would have at least created an OF that way we get more content and he gets money from his fans.

Reactions: Vamps
He honestly would make a killing if he made an onlyfans page! I would be allll over that.