The tim k thread (RIP)

I've never spoken to him but there was some commotion a while back where he made a PPV site and some people claimed they didn't get what they were promised. Can't confirm or deny as this was on a Disqus forum that was deleted.

I've never spoken to him but there was some commotion a while back where he made a PPV site and some people claimed they didn't get what they were promised. Can't confirm or deny as this was on a Disqus forum that was deleted.
Ok that’s definitely confirmation.

Hoping some kind soul will re-upload the video. Big fan of Tim K.
Can't believe I missed this posting of a new video (or at least new to me).
Thanks.
(Or if anyone with the video wants to message me, that would be great.)

So the infamous cum scene with Tim K getting rimmed until he nutted didn't go down like that. There may have been some rimming, but Tim K came from jacking off and Peter wasn't behind him actually.

insta.gif

I don't know if I'm disappointed or relieved.

So the infamous cum scene with Tim K getting rimmed until he nutted didn't go down like that. There may have been some rimming, but Tim K came from jacking off and Peter wasn't behind him actually.

View attachment 1512329

Thank you !

Thank you for posting this!

View attachment 1512329

If you watched the scene then you would of seen Peter setting up the camera going up right behind him getting into position and then suddenly the camera cuts a scene out then it comes back to Peter moving back up and away and Tim Cumming

Something Definitely did happen just because Peter cut it out doesn't mean it didn't happen :)