The tim k thread (RIP)

If you watched the scene then you would of seen Peter setting up the camera going up right behind him getting into position and then suddenly the camera cuts a scene out then it comes back to Peter moving back up and away and Tim Cumming

Something Definitely did happen just because Peter cut it out doesn't mean it didn't happen :)

I didn't say that nothing happened. I said that I don't believe the story that Peter rimmed him until he came is not accurate. It is obvious that something happened, it just wasn't that. In the regular video, the edit makes it look raunchier than it is.

insta.gif

Again, that is just my opinion. If nothing else, it's awesome to revisit and discuss.

Attachments

But like... where’s the unedited footage?
Hahaha

So the infamous cum scene with Tim K getting rimmed until he nutted didn't go down like that. There may have been some rimming, but Tim K came from jacking off and Peter wasn't behind him actually.

View attachment 1512329

I don't know if I'm disappointed or relieved.

He scammed me out of a couple hundred bucks, and I'm not the only one, so be careful with this douche. He may be attractive but he's an unscrupulous asshole. I would post all his stuff for free as payback if my hard drive wasn't corrupted, haha, but I still may have a couple to post.
Really? I was thinking to pay for a video

Really? I was thinking to pay for a video
Nope! Don't do it. Please, learn from me. I know he's hot, but you will be scammed. If you want to spend your money, go spend it on someone who deserves it.

He asked me to pay via western union and then said he would send me videos in the morning after retrieving the money. He retrieved the money, and I never heard from him again. It was as simple as that. I contacted him from a fake account and he tried to do the same thing again. It is not worth it.

Nope! Don't do it. Please, learn from me. I know he's hot, but you will be scammed. If you want to spend your money, go spend it on someone who deserves it.

He asked me to pay via western union and then said he would send me videos in the morning after retrieving the money. He retrieved the money, and I never heard from him again. It was as simple as that. I contacted him from a fake account and he tried to do the same thing again. It is not worth it.
Oh geez that sucks. Was this recently or a while ago when he was doing more modeling?
And certainly post stuff if you’re willing to share ;)

This was pretty recently, only a few months ago. But I reached out to him just to see and he said he could definitely sell me some videos. Joke's on me!

Wow. That's disappointing to hear. I mean, I kinda got the vibe he was self-absorbed and a little skeezy, but I really thought he was just vain enough and money driven to actually provide the goods if paid. Is he still around on social media? And yes, please share what you have if you want. Seems to be the theme with these guys. Big dicks = big pricks. What a shame!

This dudev is still around scamming people for cash? After the debacle with his self produced site/content and all the subsequent leaks, I would assume people were over him. Suprised people are still thirsting over him.

Reactions: ChickenK
He scammed me out of a couple hundred bucks, and I'm not the only one, so be careful with this douche. He may be attractive but he's an unscrupulous asshole. I would post all his stuff for free as payback if my hard drive wasn't corrupted, haha, but I still may have a couple to post.
If you find those couple that you have, would you mind sharing here? ;)

This dudev is still around scamming people for cash? After the debacle with his self produced site/content and all the subsequent leaks, I would assume people were over him. Suprised people are still thirsting over him.

His own site? Tell me more.

His own site? Tell me more.

Well, once his PM videos released people saw GIFs and videos of him posted (particularly the one of him in the shower with his big dick on full display) which made people sit up and take notice which eventually led to his real identity being discovered. I'm assuming he was contacted through social media (he had FB, Instagram and Twitter) by lots of thirsty gays presumably asking for xxx content.

Seeing a chance to make money, he set up his own site selling videos and stuff for purchase. However, it closed down really quickly with a lot of people saying they paid for content which he never sent out. I remember one guy in particular, saying he paid for Tim K to fly out and see him but he took the cash and never replied.

Some of the videos from his site subsequently leaked and are pretty easy to find online.

So yeah, he is a scammer at heart so i'd be wary of sending him any cash.