The tim k thread (RIP)

This dudev is still around scamming people for cash? After the debacle with his self produced site/content and all the subsequent leaks, I would assume people were over him. Suprised people are still thirsting over him.

I'm not surprised at all. Not everyone was aware of him when his PM videos came out. New people are discovering him every day. That's the internet for you.

Reactions: ChickenK
I remember one guy in particular, saying he paid for Tim K to fly out and see him but he took the cash and never replied.

I think Tim K said he did this in one of the videos. I think it was the 4th video if I remember correctly.

Tim said the guy paid for his plane ticket to come do an in person meet up, Tim took the trip but then never left the airport. The guy asked him if he could get a skype show so that he would have something but I don't think Tim ever did anything.

Not to sound too judgy but I suspect once you've made the decision to let guys play with your butt for money, you can't really be expected to super ethical. Worked on the edges of that world. Seen and heard a lot.

Well, once his PM videos released people saw GIFs and videos of him posted (particularly the one of him in the shower with his big dick on full display) which made people sit up and take notice which eventually led to his real identity being discovered. I'm assuming he was contacted through social media (he had FB, Instagram and Twitter) by lots of thirsty gays presumably asking for xxx content.

Seeing a chance to make money, he set up his own site selling videos and stuff for purchase. However, it closed down really quickly with a lot of people saying they paid for content which he never sent out. I remember one guy in particular, saying he paid for Tim K to fly out and see him but he took the cash and never replied.

Some of the videos from his site subsequently leaked and are pretty easy to find online.

So yeah, he is a scammer at heart so i'd be wary of sending him any cash.

I see. Well I've seen the 4 or 5 videos of his from that site with the creepy cameraman and the one of him jerking off in a bathroom of what looked to maybe be his home while filming on his phone perhaps, but I don't guess I've seen any of the ones from his own site. Any way someone could direct me to those if they are online?