The tim k thread (RIP)

Umm no, this guy is not a "down to earth good guy" at all. Lmao! Far from it. He's a fucking trash scammer from a trash town in a trash state. Will never get out of it like he once foolishly dreamed. I was actually the one who sold all those exclusive private JO videos - that I obtained for free from somebody who used to be close to him - to get back at him for stealing my money. Lol. Karma is a BITCH, yes! I strangled her myself and outdid her. Got my money back more than 10x fold. Even shared some of it to his ex-friend. Lol

Umm no, this guy is not a "down to earth good guy" at all. Lmao! Far from it. He's a fucking trash scammer from a trash town in a trash state. Will never get out of it like he once foolishly dreamed. I was actually the one who sold all those exclusive private JO videos - that I obtained for free from somebody who used to be close to him - to get back at him for stealing my money. Lol. Karma is a BITCH, yes! I strangled her myself and outdid her. Got my money back more than 10x fold. Even shared some of it to his ex-friend. Lol

if you don't have any video of him getting FUCKED IN THE ASS then i'm not interested. fuck off

that's the fucking point, you fag. but then again you're an anime freak so no wonder

Without the anger, I agree with this. If
I don't like those butt scenes. It takes away from the idea or power and alpha male aura that bodybuilders are supposed to convey which is basically what PM try to exhibit.

Instead of looking powerful he looks vulnerable in those scenes.

That’s the allure for some folks, buddy. Fast forward if it’s not your thing.

tumblr_nzbmp6FHzH1rlafseo1_400.gif

Remind me never to get on your bad side, lol.

Do you mind elaborating the hot tea please?

Reactions: Dr_Feelgood_LV
All I'll say is if you have the ability to betray a friend who invested some of his time, money and effort in you in order to get you out of your trash town to the big city to fulfill your dreams (the dumb motherfucker had Hollywood dreams, aaaww lol), you are nothing but a scum of the earth that doesn't have a conscience and are so dumb that you're willing to burn your relationship with that showbiz agent friend for a few bucks. I mean, aren't psychopaths supposed to be smart and know how to use people to their advantage? This is the first one I've encountered that is this much of a moron, I question if he's even a true psychopath. Maybe he's just an idiot that can't read other people's feelings and can't recognize a huge opportunity even if it hit him like a truck.

Needless to say, if you fall for this "nice guy from a small town" act and insist on trusting him and dealing with him, don't say you weren't warned so you deserve what you get.