The tim k thread (RIP)

Atticus? Maybe the only (accidental) cum shot on cam from PM ever?

I think Brandon B also had a prolonged JO session but the cum shot was edited out.

There was another one where you could see the shadow of Peter putting his pants back on. Forget the model's name right now.

Jacob G had an off cam cum shot. He just showed him after with his dick still hard and they were laughing at how much cum he shot.

Mason R got fucked off cam it seems. He took a shower after with his dick still super hard.

Which Jacob G video did he cum?

David S also jerked off on cam for PM, but if I well recall the cumming part was editted out and you see when his sperm was already on his abs.

The problem with him though is that a few times he utters homophobic remarks ("that's gay" and stuff like that) despite selling himself out for a gay audience.

Reactions: SebastianBa
David S also jerked off on cam for PM, but if I well recall the cumming part was editted out and you see when his sperm was already on his abs.

The problem with him though is that a few times he utters homophobic remarks ("that's gay" and stuff like that) despite selling himself out for a gay audience.

Can you remember in which shoot he masturbated and cummed?

Reactions: SebastianBa
Can you remember in which shoot he masturbated and cummed?

Apparently, there is only one video with him avilable so there you will find him jerking off. But there is also a PM clip with him before getting on stage at a bodybuilding competition flexing a little bit and flaunting a revealing purple posing suit. And then the scenes are with him on stage during comparison and flexing a bit cocky.

Which Jacob G video did he cum?

I think the first one. After he did the photoshoot in his posers by the dumpster. So he actually jerked off outside. So hot, wish we have that footage! Jacob was also "Jameson" at Fratmen so you might wanna check that out if you wanna watch him JO and cum.

Oh yes! I just checked and I just realized the guy I referred to as "Brandon B" who jerked off was actually David, sorry. Brandon did not even show dick in all his videos..

Oh yes! I just checked and I just realized the guy I referred to as "Brandon B" who jerked off was actually David, sorry. Brandon did not even show dick in all his videos..

The guy is a clueless douche though. At one point he asked the camera man not to sell the video to gay guys.

The guy is a clueless douche though. At one point he asked the camera man not to sell the video to gay guys.

Lmao really?! I never watch those long-ass videos in full, I just scan and skip to the good parts. I don't have 2-5 hours in a day to just to watch somebody work out and do small talk. So I don't really know everything that is said or happens in the videos.

To be fair, most of the guys on PM are utterly clueless about what they're getting into, though. I don't even think they know that their dicks have been captured on video (when they're not aware they're still on cam or their hands slip for a moment) even when they tried their darndest to hide it throughout the 3 hours. And they have no idea what actually gets posted because they'd have to pay to see their own videos or those of others.

It's surprising what these guys are willing to have done to them for money. In a nutshell they are paid to be molested on camera. Hahaha

It's not really surprising to me. I've done it on countless hot straight guys who initially did not sure was going to happen for FREE. lol! So giving them money I assume would make it even easier. Guys - gay or straight - are just blessed and cursed at the same time by testosterone.

It's surprising what these guys are willing to have done to them for money. In a nutshell they are paid to be molested on camera. Hahaha
Not necessarily most of these guys appearing on pm are newbis, essentially fresh meat because what the camera man /owner is doing is what pretty much what happens models male and female, but it's less reported by male models because it would end their potential modelling career, if they are known to be "differecultt" to work with

The cameraman / takes full advantage and of their naivety and inexperience for his own satisfaction just like 99.99% photographer's would do in modeling industry, it's pretty much a mass meat market often those models who do a good enough job of pleasing and satisfying the photographers/ creative director/stylist gets recommended and passed around lol

Reactions: pac21
Lmao really?! I never watch those long-ass videos in full, I just scan and skip to the good parts. I don't have 2-5 hours in a day to just to watch somebody work out and do small talk. So I don't really know everything that is said or happens in the videos.

To be fair, most of the guys on PM are utterly clueless about what they're getting into, though. I don't even think they know that their dicks have been captured on video (when they're not aware they're still on cam or their hands slip for a moment) even when they tried their darndest to hide it throughout the 3 hours. And they have no idea what actually gets posted because they'd have to pay to see their own videos or those of others.

I think most of them perfectly understand who they are undressing for, but some guys, like David S, are not smart enough. Let alone the very act of competing in bodybuilding is inherently homoerotic flaunting their muscles for a male crowd and looking to get the attention and the votes of the judges most of them being men too.

I think most of them perfectly understand who they are undressing for, but some guys, like David S, are not smart enough. Let alone the very act of competing in bodybuilding is inherently homoerotic flaunting their muscles for a male crowd and looking to get the attention and the votes of the judges most of them being men too.

Agreed. But it could also be a defense mechanism and a signal to say "I'm not gay!" because they do know it's all very homoerotic. Like how some straight guys say "no homo, bro" whenever they praise their friend's physique for example. Or how my straight best friend overreacts when I show him a dick pic (don't fucking show me that!) or when he gets compliments via DM by gay guys. Obviously, he's cool with gay guys because he's (very close) friends with me but even he is not aware that some of the things he does are like an armor/shield against being assumed to be gay themselves and so appears homophobic even when they're really not.

I found a clip online which gives a summary of the guys who get hard and who masturbate for the camera. One that caught my eye was Logan he did it during the first shoot. Stroked for the camera for about 20 minutes. It's on the second half of the shoot

Reactions: d1828
I found a clip online which gives a summary of the guys who get hard and who masturbate for the camera. One that caught my eye was Logan he did it during the first shoot. Stroked for the camera for about 20 minutes. It's on the second half of the shoot

I just got that clip myself. But I think the "1st" video may have been his real "2nd" or "3rd" because it seemed like it was the first time Peter asked him to get hard on the 2nd video where he did get hard for short segment. He was already super-comfortable jerking off for a prolonged period on cam on the first one that the "2nd" one should have been the logical first. Peter is known to fuck up his labeling and sequencing of videos. It's happened with other models, too, where they're comfortable showing frontal on the first videos then suddenly become shy on the subsequent ones.

Agreed. But it could also be a defense mechanism and a signal to say "I'm not gay!" because they do know it's all very homoerotic. Like how some straight guys say "no homo, bro" whenever they praise their friend's physique for example. Or how my straight best friend overreacts when I show him a dick pic (don't fucking show me that!) or when he gets compliments via DM by gay guys. Obviously, he's cool with gay guys because he's (very close) friends with me but even he is not aware that some of the things he does are like an armor/shield against being assumed to be gay themselves and so appears homophobic even when they're really not.

Inside and outside the bodybuilding world everybody naturally sees how homoerotic bodybuilding is and that has complicated the industry from the very moment it became commerialised. Because of that homophobia has been at the front door of the industry in order to gain acceptance from society. As you said, phrases such a "no homo" are defense mechanisms and they are the evidence of how well bodybuilders understand they are playing on the verge of things.

To make thing worse for bodybuilders like David S and for our pleasure, actually bodybuilding stems from the Greek body ideal from the time when Greece revered homoeroticism and exalted the male figure a lot. There is a book that explains this in mor detail but both the muscular body as ideal male beauty and gym culture are homosexual achievements. If you get to see the gimnasium in Greece the walls still testify of the homoerotic relationships among men. In modern terms, gay men set the parameters of male beauty and heterosxual men adopt them.

To make thing worse for bodybuilders like David S and for our pleasure, actually bodybuilding stems from the Greek body ideal from the time when Greece revered homoeroticism and exalted the male figure a lot. There is a book that explains this in mor detail but both the muscular body as ideal male beauty and gym culture are homosexual achievements. If you get to see the gimnasium in Greece the walls still testify of the homoerotic relationships among men. In modern terms, gay men set the parameters of male beauty and heterosxual men adopt them.

It's funny you said that because I was just reading this article and I my mouth was kinda open while reading it. LOL

https://www.gaypopbuzz.com/swallowing-ancient-roman-army/

It's funny you said that because I was just reading this article and I my mouth was kinda open while reading it. LOL

https://www.gaypopbuzz.com/swallowing-ancient-roman-army/

I don't know much about Roman culture, but something in common is that in ancient times same-sex love was not stigmatised and it was actually associated with masculinity. As a matter of fact, homosexual men in those days were more conecerned with pondering ideas of masculinity and promoting them among men. It may shock heterosexual men that many ideals of masculinity celebrated to day such as bodybuilding find their roots in homosexual men; not heterosexual men.

With the spreading of Judeochristianity homosexuality was sitgmatised and dragged into silence. Ideas of masculinity then were re-interpreted and homosexuality was exlcuded from it.