The tim k thread (RIP)

Anyone have anything sex related from PM? I know some of the guys get naughty after a few shoots

I just saw Dawson's 2nd one. There was a prolonged BJ session that I was shocked Peter left on the released video. He did not even do anything like that with Tim/Tony.

I just saw Dawson's 2nd one. There was a prolonged BJ session that I was shocked Peter left on the released video. He did not even do anything like that with Tim/Tony.
He did it it was edited out Tim/Tony received an bj and rimming session and possibly more but it was kinda editied out

• Love
Reactions: Shacktown Sinner
He did it it was edited out Tim/Tony received an bj and rimming session and possibly more but it was kinda editied out

I know. I meant on cam. He had not been that brazen before. It's always just been just a suggestion that something happened off cam. Not blatant like that. It went on for around 5 minutes, too.

I know. I meant on cam. He had not been that brazen before. It's always just been just a suggestion that something happened off cam. Not blatant like that. It went on for around 5 minutes, too.
Ah ok fair enough I understand Where abouts did this happen because I seen that video but never saw that bit

Even when he sucked Tim, it was only for 2 seconds and off the cam's range. Dawson's went on forever and you can see his head thrusting fast. Lol. And then when Dawson turned around, his cock was rock hard.
Yea that's pretty hot, do you know of any other models in pm who have done similar stuff on cam with Peter?

Yea that's pretty hot, do you know of any other models in pm who have done similar stuff on cam with Peter?

Atticus? Maybe the only (accidental) cum shot on cam from PM ever?

I think Brandon B also had a prolonged JO session but the cum shot was edited out.

There was another one where you could see the shadow of Peter putting his pants back on. Forget the model's name right now.

Jacob G had an off cam cum shot. He just showed him after with his dick still hard and they were laughing at how much cum he shot.

Mason R got fucked off cam it seems. He took a shower after with his dick still super hard.

Daniel also had prolonged erections with long threads of precum dripping excruciatingly while being touched. Lol

Jake W, Jarrett and two other recent models in 2018 got prolonged hard ons during the touching sessions as well.

Reactions: Jake1973
Atticus? Maybe the only (accidental) cum shot on cam from PM ever?

I think Brandon B also had a prolonged JO session but the cum shot was edited out.

There was another one where you could see the shadow of Peter putting his pants back on. Forget the model's name right now.

Jacob G had an off cam cum shot. He just showed him after with his dick still hard and they were laughing at how much cum he shot.

Mason R got fucked off cam it seems. He took a shower after with his dick still super hard.
Daniel also had prolonged erections with long threads of precum dripping excruciatingly while being touched. Lol

Jake W, Jarrett and two other recent models in 2018 got prolonged hard ons during the touching sessions as well.
Wow ngl Peter is one Lucky guy, I knew there was more but didn't realise at just how many more wow