The Vintage Film Star Thread

James Dean, photographed by Roy Schatt, 1954

View attachment 12353501
I pass by these porthole windows J Dean is sitting in all the time, it's the top floor of a brownstone where his apartment was here in NYC off Central Park West. (just a studio with a bath shared by the other apt on the floor, believe he still had it at time of his death. the windows are unchanged.

06-28-1933 Beverly Hills, California Left to right Mae Sunday, Gary Cooper and Mari Colman at a party thrown by director Wesley Ruggles and his wife at the Beverly Hills Country Club

54228736_10213882264151301_1709317690121781248_n.jpg

Going through all these great pictures of all classic Hollywood leading men makes me want to go back in time.
I would love to have a gang bang with James Dean, Montgomery Cliff, Marlon Brando, Cary Grant, Tab Hunter, Gregory Peck, and Rock Hudson... I would suck their vintage cocks and let them all shoot their loads all over me. Cum covered and loving everything about it. Yum yum give me your cum. :eek:

Reactions: edonline
Going through all these great pictures of all classic Hollywood leading men makes me want to go back in time.
I would love to have a gang bang with James Dean, Montgomery Cliff, Marlon Brando, Cary Grant, Tab Hunter, Gregory Peck, and Rock Hudson... I would suck their vintage cocks and let them all shoot their loads all over me. Cum covered and loving everything about it. Yum yum give me your cum. :eek:
The only one of them who had never been rumored to have been with guys is Gregory Peck but who knows, get him drunk enough lol. All of the others though might definitely be up for it.

The only one of them who had never been rumored to have been with guys is Gregory Peck but who knows, get him drunk enough lol. All of the others though might definitely be up for it.
I forgot Mr. Blue Eyes himself Paul Newman and let me give it a try with Robert Redford too yummy. Lol

Reactions: edonline