The Vintage Film Star Thread

John Ireland has a HUGE thick penis. So does Tucker. I've seen his bulge. They are both HUGE and THICK.

Joel McCrea IS hot. Tab Hunter is gorgeous.

Joel McCrea was so hot that he remained sexy in his western movies - made when he was at his forties and fifties (in "Stranger on a horseback", filmed when he was 50 years old, they insisted in filming him swimming in a river, presumibly nude). For all the accounts, he was very gentle with his co-stars and the most part of the actress that worked with him feel atracteds by him.

Paul Newman and Frank Sinatra, 1956. Just as with Sinatra's friend, Montgomery Clift, Frank was awed by Newman's acting ability, saying he wished he could perform with so much ease and yet so much complexity at the same time.

View attachment 18035681 View attachment 18035691

Interesting that you say Sinatra was a friend of Clift. I would have thought he'd be uncomfortable, given Clift's sexuality and sensitive disposition. Quite different from Sinatra's usual milieu.

Interesting that you say Sinatra was a friend of Clift. I would have thought he'd be uncomfortable, given Clift's sexuality and sensitive disposition. Quite different from Sinatra's usual milieu.

Clift and Sinatra became good friends during the filming of From Here to Eternity in Hawaii, even becoming drinking buddies and hitting the local bars together, and remained friends when everyone returned to the mainland. However, some time later, their relationship soured when Sinatra invited Clift to a party at his house and Monty spent almost the entire night drunkenly pursuing another male guest. Sinatra considered it not only embarrassing but also insulting.

Reactions: Mickey Finn
These are superb photographs. Dean didn't mind wearing spectacles, unlike most other leading men before or since . Makes him seem very modern even by today's standards.

Dean was very attractive to begin with, especially being made up for filming or social events, but having him relaxed and casual wearing glasses, gave him an entirely different attraction. It also did give him a very modern appearance.

Reactions: Mickey Finn
Clift and Sinatra became good friends during the filming of From Here to Eternity in Hawaii, even becoming drinking buddies and hitting the local bars together, and remained friends when everyone returned to the mainland. However, some time later, their relationship soured when Sinatra invited Clift to a party at his house and Monty spent almost the entire night drunkenly pursuing another male guest. Sinatra considered it not only embarrassing but also insulting.

I'm gay, but in this case is impossible disagree of Sinatra.