The Vintage Film Star Thread

This and a previously posted pic of him in his late teens show how astonishingly good-looking Rathbone was in his youth, something of a revelation to those of us who know him only in his Sherlock Holmes period.

James Dean, 1954. Dean was an avid amateur photographer and reportedly amassed a large collection of photographs which he personally shot. Have to wonder what became of them after his death, but presumably passed onto family and friends.

James Dean, 1954.jpg

Reactions: mysoulier
I have been in love with ERROL FLYNN in my dreams for decades. He was such a handsome man, such a great icon of Hollywood
and a very successful actor who enchanted hiks fans around the world.

I do post my absolute favourite pic first and then BARECHESTED pics only. Shirtless pics, hairy chest pics, bulges and butt shots of old Hollywood hunks do have a special erotical affection and excitement. Enjoy the pics!
errol8e44deb088e1af1658516724149ab1c2.jpg

Reactions: DvdHbsn
I have been in love with ERROL FLYNN in my dreams for decades. He was such a handsome man, such a great icon of Hollywood
and a very successful actor who enchanted hiks fans around the world.

I do post my absolute favourite pic first and then BARECHESTED pics only. Shirtless pics, hairy chest pics, bulges and butt shots of old Hollywood hunks do have a special erotical affection and excitement. Enjoy the pics!
View attachment 19942931

Probably he was the great love of Olivia de Haviland, but his self-destructive behavior difficulted their relationship. Sad.

Reactions: teddybaerli1