The Vintage Film Star Thread

OH YES, A Henry Wilson Special, never destined to become a great actor but could NOT have become anything other than a STAR bc he was beyond beautiful. From his first close up in that tiny role in Since You Went Away, women (and us, only in private back then I'm sure) demanded to see more of him. *I read when Wilson first laid eyes on him he actually was in the Navy or in M Marines or something.

Reactions: teddybaerli1
It was common knowledge Rock Hudson was very sexually active but any nude picture was leaked..so weird...isn't it?
? assume there's a typo and you meant NO nude pix were leaked? Think it was less common back when he was really active 50's 60's 70's. Wasn't so easy to take a pic w/o a person knowing like it is today. And DOUBT he would have agreed to a Poloroid or two even for a lone time partner given his need (and career dependence on) remaining in the closet.

? assume there's a typo and you meant NO nude pix were leaked? Think it was less common back when he was really active 50's 60's 70's. Wasn't so easy to take a pic w/o a person knowing like it is today. And DOUBT he would have agreed to a Poloroid or two even for a lone time partner given his need (and career dependence on) remaining in the closet.
Sorry...I meant No Nude Pics. I heard there were even sexual pics of him with other men but they were hidden by his agent. Who knows....maybe they will come up in the future

IMHO - WAS ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MEN I'D EVER SEEN.
View attachment 21549381
Yes, he was such a wonderful and handsome man. It was so sad that he lost his life so early due to a plane crash. But his voice remains and you can also see him in some movies and on TV. Unforgettable. Enjoy my pics:

rickynelsona5bb3f13e6279faed0c4261b646c7c6f.jpg

Sorry...I meant No Nude Pics. I heard there were even sexual pics of him with other men but they were hidden by his agent. Who knows....maybe they will come up in the future
That's true. being one of his big fans I collected hundreds or even thousands of pics and stills but a cock pic was never available. And my collector friends didn't have one either. Just that famous one in the shower with his hairy chest comes to my mind. Anyway, he was one of the hottest actors ever!
rock_hudson-759x500.png