The Vintage Film Star Thread

THIS GUY. 7th Grade-ish, I came across the entire "I Claudius" box set someone had given my parents and started watching. I fell in LOVE with this guy. And again when I saw a re-run of that Death on the Nile movie. *I know he's left us, too young, but I still get a jolt when I see a photo of him.
SIMONJ MCK.jpg

Reactions: Nyree and maremma
THIS GUY. 7th Grade-ish, I came across the entire "I Claudius" box set someone had given my parents and started watching. I fell in LOVE with this guy. And again when I saw a re-run of that Death on the Nile movie. *I know he's left us, too young, but I still get a jolt when I see a photo of him.
View attachment 21634571
PLEASE, do mention his name!

View attachment 21634571
He looks like the late Simon MacCorkindale he used to be in US soap Falcon Crest

Reactions: teddybaerli1
Thanks, Mylady, that's him. But I never had his name in my mind but I saw Death on the Nile starring him- and being so gorgeous!
Looking rather dishy here with the late Jane Wyman

Attachments