the wife and I taking on the group of guys, piss, anal hardcore (real)

sexslave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So the wife and I were talking on the group chat and she said that she would like to do a gangbang with everyone involved and they could use her and I. She said that she wanted to do the nasty things that I've done, she wanted to things from pissing to double anal. We have gotten very comfortable over the years and this was just something else that we wanted to tick off of the list.

So on the group chat we spoke about the things that we wanted to do and try out, most of the things were centered around the wife and I but mostly the wife. The guys were not supposed to cum all week until the day of and we wanted them to hold back their cum for at least an hour. This would be easier when they are only using one of us but now they will be using both of us. The guys knew the rules to pissplay and what they had they had drink before hand.

So the day came, I actually slept over at the couples house the night before and the guys had all arrived by about 2 pm. The basement was all ready to go, we had setup and inflatable pool for the pissplay and also covered the couches in a plastic. Everyone was already naked and the wife and I started at the center of the room in the pool, we were kissing and making out with each other, grabbing each other all over our bodies as we were on our knees side by side, our hands each guided themselves down to our asses to give each other a tease. Then I stood up and made her suck on my cock, she started to suck it very gently and was looking up at me as she was bobbing her head. I was just holding her hair and she challenged herself and tried to deepthroat it to the base as she gagged on it. I also turned around and made her lick my asshole for a little bit then when I turned back around I decided to pee on her. She was a little surprised at first but then smiled and was rubbing her hands all over her body. I said "good job" then two other guys also came around and started to pee on her and she was actually opening her mouth to receive them.

She stayed in the same position as she sucked the two guys that just peed on her and I sat on the edge of the couch and sucked another two guys as they each stood on my sides. I would suck on the one on the left as I stroked the one on the right and then switched. She was pretty much doing the same thing and the guys would rotate in anywhere, it was good for the guys as there was not lineups and I made joke saying "you dont have to wait that long in line like disney" I then got down from the couch and kneeled in front of the wife and was telling her to suck those cocks good when I was going from one cock to another. I was also at some point grabbing her head and forcing it on one of the guys then the guy did the same to me. I just loved to wank those hard cocks as I sucked on one. Then I did gag every now and then and spat on the wifes face as she was sucking and she returned the favor a little later too.

After another little while the guys directed us to the couch where they put us in doggy facing each other and one guy went up each of our asses as we sucked on the guys that were standing on the other side of the couch (behind the back). The guys were fucking us both at a pretty good pace, each guy had their way of fucking. Some guys went slow and deep while others were just fast and furious. At some points I was yelling out " fuck her, fuck her good guys" as she was moaning. She also said at one point "hes the pro at getting assfucked, get him two in there" I smiled at her then called her a bitch as the second guy went into my ass in the doggy position. I kept saying "fuck my ass, I want you to stretch my hole" then I kissed the wife as they fucked me and told her soon it'll be her turn too and this is where one of the guys said "shut up and suck our dicks you whores" and we each got gagged hard as they thrusted their cocks in our throats.

When the two guys pulled out of my ass they did come around for us to suck too, then the next guy that went in my ass went alone, and he pulled my right arm behind me and laid it on my back as he fucked me hard. I kept looking at the wife as she continued to suck on the others then I said "she needs two in her ass now" And I saw the next two guys ease themselves into her hole, she was having trouble to start and I told her "just relax your ass and spread your legs a little more" as I said that the guy fucking me slapped my ass hard and said "you don't give pointers to another whore" then pulled out and made me gag on him and he told two other guys to fuck my ass because that's what I deserved. As the guys were getting into position to double fuck my ass the wife was now good and taking them both in her ass too. She smiled at me and said "I like it" We fucked in doggy for a little more and then one of the guys changed positions for me. He lied down on the couch and I mounted him with my back facing to him and he fucked my ass, I bounced on his cock telling him to fuck me harder and harder. Then one of the guys that was fucking the wife pulled out of her ass and went right up mine with the other guy. I was loving it, the wife also crawled to me in doggy with a cock still in her ass and she sucked my cock. I was also wanking two other cocks and moaning along with the wife, then the two guys pulled out and the guy behind me, behind the couch pulled me back from my legs and showed my gape and the wife licked my asshole.

I loved this position for the wife and I as so much was going on. I even leaned my head back behind the couch as I wanked the two other cocks and I sucked a third cock. I could hear that the wife was taking a pounding from one of the guys fucking her, that distinct patting and slapping as the two bodies met. Then the guy I was sucking pulled my legs up or the wife to eat my ass again. Then some of the guys said that they had to pee so they took the wife and put her on the ottoman (covered in plastic), she was in missionary and one guy was fucking her in the ass. I was still on the couch getting fucked by two cocks in my ass while wanking two others telling the guy "fuck her, fuck her, fuck her good" and the guy who was fucking me facing me just slapped my face and said "shut up" and increased the pace of the fucking. When I looked back at the wife I could see two guys peeing on her as she was still taking a cock in the ass. She looked like she was handling things very well. When she was done with the pee session she came back to the couch and sucked the two cocks out of my ass as I dismounted them and got on my knees to suck two others. Then the next position on different guy went to lie down on the couch and took the wife facing him and went up her ass and then a second guy went up her ass, she definitely didn't struggle much this time, and then I stood in front of her as she sucked my cock and wanked the one beside me. Then one guy also stood on the arm and back of the couch as he wanted me to suck his cock. What a hot position. She and I pretty much stayed in the same position as everyone else rotated. I looked down at her as she looked up at me and I said "you're so hot like this, how do you like this" She smiled and said "i absolutely love it."

Then the guys were ready for more. Two guys lied down on the couch and one told me to mount him as the wife went on the other, I was facing my guy and then a second went up my ass as the wife was taking two as well but with her back to the guy who was lying down. We each were sucking on cock too. I loved that the guys got to have so much action between the two of us. We were about 40 minutes in and some of the guys had to take it easier as they were close to cumming. I then told the guys I wanted king of clubs position, so two other guys got on the floor and I squatted over their cocks, the wife said "you really like that position don't you" and I said "of course I do" I also sucked on a cock in this position and looked back at the wife and she was busy still handling two in her ass and one in her mouth. Then the guy I was sucking grabbed me and put me on the couch and fucked me hard for a bit then made me mount the two cocks again, another few minutes and then I said "i think its time for you to come for a ride" as I looked at the wife and we switched. I in the meantime was getting gagged very hard by the biggest cock we had. I could hear her moaning in the background through my glluhgluhgluh noises. I was also seeing her bouncing on those cocks from time to time when I could sneak a peek.

Then I also noticed that some of the guys couldnt last much longer again and they were taking it easy, I wanted more cum so the wife and I told them to hold off, but some had to pee too. So I said I wanted to fuck the wife and put her in missionary on the couch and fucked her in her ass, we did make out a lot as some of the guy peed on us. Some of the guys were aiming for me and some of them were aiming for her. Found it so hot. At one point on guy also went behind me to fuck me too and pee up my ass then I asked the wife she wanted a taste and pulled out of her ass and shot the piss out of my ass onto her face as I squatted over her. When most of it was out she pulled me down from my legs to eat my ass and this is where one guy peed on me and the piss ran down my body around my cock and down to the wife. This was soo hot for me.

We then each got in doggy and guys were fucking us and peeing on us both. Then most of them said that they really couldnt hold their cum much longer so I got in doggy on the couch and she got right under my ass, the first guy went up my ass and fucked me for a little bit and then came right up my ass, I could feel the bursts inside me then it trickling out of my ass as he pulled out his cock, the wife was licking it all up. The second guy did pretty much the same thing again and she licked it all up. the third guy barely went in my ass before he came, she just had time to stick his head in and i could feel the throbbing cock, she was really going at licking my ass when they pulled out. She said it taste so good. We did this until they all came. All seven guys. She did save some in her mouth and then we did swap it back and forth before she ate it all. Then she turned to me and said " I want yours" I smiled and then she said "fuck me more and give me your cum"

So we got on the ottoman In missionary and I fucked her in the ass and some of the guys had to release more pee and they peed all over us. We were basically in our own world. We jsut fucked as if no one else was around or that we were getting peed on. After about five more minutes I came up her ass and then she fed it to me and we made out even more.

This was such a hot mess and we loved it. The wife has gotten a taste of what it is like to be a true whore and she did a great job love the fact they were all nasty and on the same page. Everyone had a great time.