I’ve shared all his OF stuff (well my picks to match ur taste) until March 22 and that VIDEO wasn’t there. He must have sold it in a paywall or thru messaging. But indeed, zero doubt it is him. But it is absurd a zillion videos and 99% poorly performed…
Can you send me a link? Without me having to upgrade my account to see videos?
How about in telegram?

Lol, mostafa is earning a lot of money on his onlyfans for obviously extremely edited content and people here are trying to do the same with his stuff..
Mr Gize, u should post pics of u and ur delicious tool directly on this thread.
I dont give a F*ck about Mostafa anymore…

it's still not sure if it's really him.. he is a scam.. we only could belive if he is showing his face by doing this videos or pictures...
God, are you still refusing to see the evidence right in front of your face?! Check post #50 in the thread "Thebestmsn" Onlyfans (Mostafa.Rok)". Compare the images.

The cock and balls are Mostafa's, as is quite evident. He sometimes removes body hair. Photoshopping not possible with videos.

Reactions: Nxxxxxxh1234
I chated with him on scruff and I could convince him to send me his dick pic because I sent him some nudes of me..

here is his real cock..
What was he doing on Scruff if he’s supposedly straight?

Reactions: mcFred
it's so funny how horny people are desperate to get some edited pictures from any unknown guys. even if they are not their real body parts
Still whining that Mostafa is posting fake imagery, still unable to recognize his distinctive body features. Wow.

What's it like being that much in denial, even after the clear evidence is laid right in front of you?

I chated with him on scruff and I could convince him to send me his dick pic because I sent him some nudes of me..

here is his real cock..
How are you sure you talked to Mostafa?
Did you make a video call to check?
Chat and photo checks are good for people who know how to lie well.

Reactions: boricua4669
About this guy! I know he's well built and hot but I don't know how to say this in a better way but he is literally a "dummy"
I used to follow him a couple of years ago maybe, even on Facebook, until one time I saw him in a live cam where he "responded" to his followers... And he doesn't know how to speak, I mean even if he replied he would say something literally very stupid, or he just smiled !!! I was like OMG I do like big built men but they have to have a personality too, otherwise they are just a bunch of hot dummies!!!

About this guy! I know he's well built and hot but I don't know how to say this in a better way but he is literally a "dummy"
I used to follow him a couple of years ago maybe, even on Facebook, until one time I saw him in a live cam where he "responded" to his followers... And he doesn't know how to speak, I mean even if he replied he would say something literally very stupid, or he just smiled !!! I was like OMG I do like big built men but they have to have a personality too, otherwise they are just a bunch of hot dummies!!!
Dude just needs to practice his English is all. It’s not his first language

Reactions: Ganzoxoxo
Dude just needs to practice his English is all. It’s not his first language
No, the conversation was in Arabic, questions by his arabic speaking followers. That's how I made my judgement

Saw Mostafa at the gym just now, he posted his posing direct to Instagram. His headphones, shirt and weight belt in the background. Guess which one he left behind ;) Thank you sir, for the shirt. I’ll wash it and bring it back in exchange for some undies?
Don't wash it!
Oh man, i wish I could smell that
Saw Mostafa at the gym just now, he posted his posing direct to Instagram. His headphones, shirt and weight belt in the background. Guess which one he left behind ;) Thank you sir, for the shirt. I’ll wash it and bring it back in exchange for some undies?

Reactions: PerfectPecsPfan