I adore his perfect build and the pumped up thickness of his magnificent cock. I just wish he wasn't a notorious str8 baiter... so is Sean Zevran, though at least he fucks. And Chris ODonnell creeohdee finally fucked some pussy. Mostafa should own his str8ness and find a woman to fuck on camera so we can see him in action in all his glory instead of just teasing for money all the time

I adore his perfect build and the pumped up thickness of his magnificent cock. I just wish he wasn't a notorious str8 baiter... so is Sean Zevran, though at least he fucks. And Chris ODonnell creeohdee finally fucked some pussy. Mostafa should own his str8ness and find a woman to fuck on camera so we can see him in action in all his glory instead of just teasing for money all the time
I think he has a girlfriend... he once uploaded a photo to his Only fans with her. And he also created a video but that content was deleted

Reactions: 6798491
A lot of OF creators abuse of pumps, this is why his dick look bigger than normal. I'd prefer his photos and videos without the use of this.
Once I met a guy who sent photos with a big dick but face to face the dick was normal. I felt cheated. Same with filters, people abuse of them; they should be forbidden.

Reactions: shepo
A lot of OF creators abuse of pumps, this is why his dick look bigger than normal. I'd prefer his photos and videos without the use of this.
Once I met a guy who sent photos with a big dick but face to face the dick was normal. I felt cheated. Same with filters, people abuse of them; they should be forbidden.
U are right but this picture u can see above is from beginning 2020 while he didn't use pump his dick was naturally big but he use pump to make it bigger now it's even hard for himself to make it hard he puts too much effort to stand it up I liked his natural dick

U are right but this picture u can see above is from beginning 2020 while he didn't use pump his dick was naturally big but he use pump to make it bigger now it's even hard for himself to make it hard he puts too much effort to stand it up I liked his natural dick
that's the problem with pumps, they cause damage and then users can't get an erection easily without its use. But those youngs bastards seem they dont read the consequences. I cant imagine his sexual life after they're 30. It's stupid to use a pump in your twenties.

Is his onlyfans worthy? Provide custom video? Expensive?
He post some nudes lately but all discounts messages that he promise that he will send you after you subscribe is nothing but a trap don't fall for it.

he would not answer your messages he just keep sending you videos to buy it he doesn't accept any suggestions once I tip him $19 he told me that if I tip him he would talk to me then I asked let's talk through messages I have a few questions he blocked me

he is after people's money he scammed so many people.
Believe it or not the car that he has the two cats that he has he all of those things that he own is from scamming people.

He bought a house lived there for a while bad he couldn't afford the expenses because his onlyfans doing not good so he moved back to an apartment. Well if you wanna risk $17.99 then go for it but I would never do that his content is all boring

He post some nudes lately but all discounts messages that he promise that he will send you after you subscribe is nothing but a trap don't fall for it.

he would not answer your messages he just keep sending you videos to buy it he doesn't accept any suggestions once I tip him $19 he told me that if I tip him he would talk to me then I asked let's talk through messages I have a few questions he blocked me

he is after people's money he scammed so many people.
Believe it or not the car that he has the two cats that he has he all of those things that he own is from scamming people.

He bought a house lived there for a while bad he couldn't afford the expenses because his onlyfans doing not good so he moved back to an apartment. Well if you wanna risk $17.99 then go for it but I would never do that his content is all boring
thanks for your sharing!! Your explanation is so perfect.