So u mean I'm lying I don't need to prove myself to anyone I have his ass video I can't post here cuz lpsg banned me someone asked me here to send it and I did and I don't want to say anything more I don't ask anyone to believe me
يبعتلك حمى انت و مصطفى ..انت وياه اكزب من بعض لا وعربي وساكن بالسويد وجمال

A vid of his that's new to me – found at "thebestmsn" on X, posted last March. Anyone seen or have the uncensored version? It's one of the rare times when he has some pubes, which I like:

View attachment 134682081
I think he was the one who put the censorship in since in some Only Fans videos he has them like that. I don't see the point of paying for something that is censored

Oh yes, I'm assuming Mostafa added the flame effect. It would make sense to have this censored version on a "free" OF page, if he has one, or on X where I found it. But when he's posted so many very explicit jerk-off vids, the uncensored version must be in his OF, unless he's deleted it. Here's the actual brief tease video:

View attachment 134976571
I've already subscribed to his page once, all his videos like this are censored and only a tease. For you to see you have to ask him privately and pay, you pay the Of only for uncensored photos, for videos you have to pay separately

I've already subscribed to his page once, all his videos like this are censored and only a tease. For you to see you have to ask him privately and pay, you pay the Of only for uncensored photos, for videos you have to pay separately
I see. So all his explicit cumming videos that are all over the place were posted/pirated by fans who paid extra for them, perhaps even custom requests.

Oh yes, I'm assuming Mostafa added the flame effect. It would make sense to have this censored version on a "free" OF page, if he has one, or on X where I found it. But when he's posted so many very explicit jerk-off vids, the uncensored version must be in his OF, unless he's deleted it. Here's the actual brief tease video:

View attachment 134976571
:emoji_eggplant::emoji_yum::emoji_yum::emoji_yum::emoji_yum:

Reactions: Andrewharvey583