He post some nudes lately but all discounts messages that he promise that he will send you after you subscribe is nothing but a trap don't fall for it.

he would not answer your messages he just keep sending you videos to buy it he doesn't accept any suggestions once I tip him $19 he told me that if I tip him he would talk to me then I asked let's talk through messages I have a few questions he blocked me

he is after people's money he scammed so many people.
Believe it or not the car that he has the two cats that he has he all of those things that he own is from scamming people.

He bought a house lived there for a while bad he couldn't afford the expenses because his onlyfans doing not good so he moved back to an apartment. Well if you wanna risk $17.99 then go for it but I would never do that his content is all boring
We've been knew sis.
Why would a (very-likely) straight man post gaybait content with no sex and no videos or photos with his face and dick in the same frame? And all that with an expensive price? It was so obvious from the start that this guy scams as fuck and whenever I commented negatively about him, people just laughed at me and acted like they were somehow ahead of me. Oops, try again.

Is he hot? Yes, but that is what gives people advantage, it's called "pretty privilege" for a reason, Y'ALL.
I did like some of his photos myself, but he's a total turn off when he starts showing obvious signs of gay baiting. And the way he edits his TikTok videos is also just kinda cringe. He's always so bored and never enjoys what he does. It's so obvious that he just can't wait to earn his buck and go on with his day.
Who knows, he may be investing in a giant whale dildo cock and could be filming himself humping it and moaning like a twink, but probability of that is the same as pigs growing wigs and taking off to Antarctica.

Mostafa Rok Akra, you're a huge disappointment!

Get better and stop scamming!

We'll forgive you once you put a video on OnlyFans with your face and dildo in your ass. That would be the only thing worth paying for such money that is being charged on already mediocre stuff.

We've been knew sis.
Why would a (very-likely) straight man post gaybait content with no sex and no videos or photos with his face and dick in the same frame? And all that with an expensive price? It was so obvious from the start that this guy scams as fuck and whenever I commented negatively about him, people just laughed at me and acted like they were somehow ahead of me. Oops, try again.

Is he hot? Yes, but that is what gives people advantage, it's called "pretty privilege" for a reason, Y'ALL.
I did like some of his photos myself, but he's a total turn off when he starts showing obvious signs of gay baiting. And the way he edits his TikTok videos is also just kinda cringe. He's always so bored and never enjoys what he does. It's so obvious that he just can't wait to earn his buck and go on with his day.
Who knows, he may be investing in a giant whale dildo cock and could be filming himself humping it and moaning like a twink, but probability of that is the same as pigs growing wigs and taking off to Antarctica.

Mostafa Rok Akra, you're a huge disappointment!

Get better and stop scamming!

We'll forgive you once you put a video on OnlyFans with your face and dildo in your ass. That would be the only thing worth paying for such money that is being charged on already mediocre stuff.
which content of his is gay baiting(asking genuinely not trying to be rude to you)

i mean the only content i have seen of him is him jerking off so thats why i was asking if there may be some gay baiting content that I haven't seen
His content simply gives you that awful low-effort gaybait impression.
I don't know what else to tell you, it's like you really are blind for not seeing that.

Reactions: Funky_Tiime_
Yes since his dick pic and videos doing not great lately he started showing his ass I have it I can't post here cuz lpsg band me
As someone said, he's posted pics where his butt is visible from the side, and one at an angle, lying down, where both buns are showing (looking toward his feet). But I've never seen anything remotely like a straight-on view or with any cheek-spreading. Shepo, would you please gives us a good description of some of his more "explicit" ass views? Are they videos or still pics?

Reactions: jan397
I have a video of him showing his ass the video was also here for a while but has been deleted in the video he is in the bathroom has a towel around his shoulder he completely showed his and and the hole of his ass
I've seen everything that's been pirated and posted here, and I've never seen him spread his cheeks or bend over to show his hole. Sorry, but I doubt you're being accurate.

Unless by "hole of his ass" you mean "whole of his ass."

Reactions: jan397
I've seen everything that's been pirated and posted here, and I've never seen him spread his cheeks or bend over to show his hole. Sorry, but I doubt you're being accurate.

Unless by "hole of his ass" you mean "whole of his ass."
So u mean I'm lying I don't need to prove myself to anyone I have his ass video I can't post here cuz lpsg banned me someone asked me here to send it and I did and I don't want to say anything more I don't ask anyone to believe me