There A Large Ass Support Group Out There?

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Lol that’s why you got the LASP here to help you! I never got around to trying them myself but have you tried wearing those pants from State & Liberty that Larkin endorsed?

I’m looking to get stretch jeans/pants at some point in the future, but they tend to be really expensive.

The only thing that fits my ass right now are sweatpants. Not kidding. And even they kinda look painted on. Haven’t worn jeans or khakis in several months cause I would always blow them out shortly after buying them

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Sounds like it’s become quite the recurring problem of brushing up against someone’s bulge trying to squeeze past or demolishing some stuff on the table when trying to just brush by. I’m sure the LASP can help you recover some of the costs of repair and for the emotional trauma lol

Yeah, it’s been quite the nuisance; I could never keep up. Like I’d learn to be more careful carrying it around, only to continue to be as much of a klutz as I was before cause it grew even more.

That entire period of time made for some pretty embarrassing stories ngl

Im a bit better now, but I’m still not fully used to it hahaha

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
I’m looking to get stretch jeans/pants at some point in the future, but they tend to be really expensive.

The only thing that fits my ass right now are sweatpants. Not kidding. And even they kinda look painted on. Haven’t worn jeans or khakis in several months cause I would always blow them out shortly after buying them
I guess the one good thing about the current pandemic is you don’t need to get dressed up too often anymore and sweatpants are deemed pretty acceptable lol. If the expenses are what are holding you back from getting some of those stretch pants if you drop your Venmo or etc I can donate some cash to help out there!

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
Yeah, it’s been quite the nuisance; I could never keep up. Like I’d learn to be more careful carrying it around, only to continue to be as much of a klutz as I was before cause it grew even more.

That entire period of time made for some pretty embarrassing stories ngl

Im a bit better now, but I’m still not fully used to it hahaha
Haha I’m sure we all here at the LASP would love to hear some of those embarrassing stories, feel free to share if it’s not too much of a chore

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I guess the one good thing about the current pandemic is you don’t need to get dressed up too often anymore and sweatpants are deemed pretty acceptable lol. If the expenses are what are holding you back from getting some of those stretch pants if you drop your Venmo or etc I can donate some cash to help out there!

Wow, I so appreciate the gesture but don’t worry about it at all

My sweatpants are holding strong haha

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha I’m sure we all here at the LASP would love to hear some of those embarrassing stories, feel free to share if it’s not too much of a chore

I mean, one time at a party the host spilled a whole pitcher of water on my pants. He was nice about it and put the pair in his dryer, but the dryer somehow shrunk them to the point that I literally couldn’t button them up when I went to put them on.

I went to his room desperate to find something else to wear. We’re similar heights, but of course none of his pants remotely fit, and most weren’t even big enough to pull up over my ass. I eventually found a pair of shorts just big enough to fit into, but they were incredibly tight and cling to my ass like cling wrap.

I could feel everyone staring at it the rest of the night, more than usual lol

The host teases me about my ass mercilessly, so a small part of me thinks he did that on purpose...

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
I mean, one time at a party the host spilled a whole pitcher of water on my pants. He was nice about it and put the pair in his dryer, but the dryer somehow shrunk them to the point that I literally couldn’t button them up when I went to put them on.

I went to his room desperate to find something else to wear. We’re similar heights, but of course none of his pants remotely fit, and most weren’t even big enough to pull up over my ass. I eventually found a pair of shorts just big enough to fit into, but they were incredibly tight and cling to my ass like cling wrap.

I could feel everyone staring at it the rest of the night, more than usual lol

The host teases me about my ass mercilessly, so a small part of me thinks he did that on purpose...
Haha I could definitely see that being a planned spilling, and then I’m sure for the rest of the party you have to sit extremely slow and conscientious of every move you’re making to not absolutely destroy the host’s shorts. I’m sure that would’ve just added even more fuel to the embarrassment fire if it had happened.

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Haha I could definitely see that being a planned spilling, and then I’m sure for the rest of the party you have to sit extremely slow and conscientious of every move you’re making to not absolutely destroy the host’s shorts. I’m sure that would’ve just added even more fuel to the embarrassment fire if it had happened.

Lmao I forgot to give you the part two. I didn’t even get to the best part of the situation.

You’re not wrong, the entire rest of the party was stressful as hell. As ““revenge”” for ruining my pants (in good fun of course), I did a single deep squat in those shorts at the end of the night, which was enough to create a huge rip in them lmao

I crashed at his place, and figured I’d drive home in my underwear the next morning. No biggie. But when I got into my car, I saw that my gas tank is almost empty. So I was forced to get gas wearing compression underwear which also were tight as hell around my ass.

By some freaking coincidence, the manager at my part-time job pulled up at the gas pump right behind me. The conversation we had was awkward as hell; the dude has a wife, yet wouldn’t stop staring at my ass lol. People aren’t ever truly subtle about it; he was especially not.

I’ve since taken to tucking my shirts in, wearing my particularly tight pants (not that any of them are loose, lol), and wearing a belt during my shifts. And since then Ive been able to negotiate a raise hahaha

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
Lmao I forgot to give you the part two. I didn’t even get to the best part of the situation.

You’re not wrong, the entire rest of the party was stressful as hell. As ““revenge”” for ruining my pants (in good fun of course), I did a single deep squat in those shorts at the end of the night, which was enough to create a huge rip in them lmao

I crashed at his place, and figured I’d drive home in my underwear the next morning. No biggie. But when I got into my car, I saw that my gas tank is almost empty. So I was forced to get gas wearing compression underwear which also were tight as hell around my ass.

By some freaking coincidence, the manager at my part-time job pulled up at the gas pump right behind me. The conversation we had was awkward as hell; the dude has a wife, yet wouldn’t stop staring at my ass lol. People aren’t ever truly subtle about it; he was especially not.

I’ve since taken to tucking my shirts in, wearing my particularly tight pants (not that any of them are loose, lol), and wearing a belt during my shifts. And since then Ive been able to negotiate a raise hahaha
Hahaha if they need any internship positions filled at your work let me know. I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to stare at that ass all day, let’s see exactly why you got that raise Have you split open any pants this week or are the sweatpants safe for now?

renny_p

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hahaha if they need any internship positions filled at your work let me know. I wouldn’t pass up the opportunity to stare at that ass all day, let’s see exactly why you got that raise Have you split open any pants this week or are the sweatpants safe for now?

They’re safe for now, thankfully haha. But I’ve got a couple pants that I haven’t worn in a couple months that I’m a bit scared to put on

From what I’ve seen you’ve got one of the best and biggest on here

that’s lowkey a bit depressing to me hahaha

Tripz

Loved Member
Media
They’re safe for now, thankfully haha. But I’ve got a couple pants that I haven’t worn in a couple months that I’m a bit scared to put on

Haha well whenever you do decide to try them on again I can help you get into them like that story Eddie Camarena posted recently. We will stuff your ass in there one cheek at a time

Reactions: Diazjr181